Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves*

...and... no... no I don't. Should I? Probably not. This may also apply to you :sus:

*waves*

well EADD its been longer than I meant to leave it

Can relate but happenings are gradually happening. How did IRL become so much pricier and trickier than... not?!?

The more Haruki Murakami I read the more I fall under the spell of his style.
The guy is something else.

I have to agree. I even quoted a big chunk of transcendental prose in Teh Lounge quotes thread a couple years back because I became slightly obsessed with his writing style. Man can write... and his translators are just on another level <3

Hiya :)

And barely. Technical issues (many of which reside in me, others in technology requiring wires and stuff) mean I've not been visibly around as much but probably will be in the reasonably near future.

How's you these days, fella? Always great to see "oldskoolers" returning <3

What's with the somethingawful request? Or should I not ask :sus:

Ryu Murakami is also well worth a check Shambles.

Night of slow drinking & smoking as I watched The Charles Bukowski Tapes 1985 Part One & part two.
I swear Bukowski saved me, I remember on first reading him & thinking "Damn, I am not the only one that feels & thinks this way"

Just got a text "Hey XXX, I just stuck 5 Zopiclone through the letterbox for you" I have some good people around still it seems.

Hmm... This is getting a little weird now... But I spent quite considerable time with the Bukowski Tapes, a swedge or so of other Bukowski materials, a fuckload of booze and a (quite possibly literal at times) buttload of entheogens back when my username matched my drug use as specifically as yours apparently does now.

You like good things, Mr Bandit. I appreciate and approve :)

First issue of Viz I bought goes for ?50 on eBay now apparently. Think I still have it somewhere but will be hanging on to it cos... Viz <3

Was never that fussed with Big Vern though tbh.

138_05102014_19-08.jpg

<3

EDIT: As an aside, did anyone else also collect Brain Damage? Was a little later than Viz but also pretty goshdarn gigglesome as I recall.

Hmm, methinks I'll have to dig out my old Viz comics - might be worth a bob or two.

Yeh, I used to occassionaly get Brain Damage as well, but I don't think it lasted for long did it?

Hmm... This is getting a little weird now... But I spent quite considerable time with the Bukowski Tapes, a swedge or so of other Bukowski materials, a fuckload of booze and a (quite possibly literal at times) buttload of entheogens back when my username matched my drug use as specifically as yours apparently does now.

You like good things, Mr Bandit. I appreciate and approve :)

Thanks.
I just like Zopiclone (insufflation ROA) as it hits hard, it is cheap high & you mix in some gear (heroin) you will really know about it, I've ended up before going on the nod standing up for 2 hours (lucky I was inside my flat as I must have looked like one of those Spice / Mamba freaks)

If you say next you're really into Bosozuku culture & have a DVD of God Speed You! Black Emperor I am gonna get worried.

Watched Drugstore Cowboy twice in the past week. Love that film.

Shame there's no UK version. There were absolutely crews robbing pharmacies for diamorphine back in the day.

stuff about Viz

That's one of Felix Dennis's isn't it? I'm too young to have read magazines or comics but Felix Dennis was a sick bloke if you read about his crazy life.

woah these forums have slowed down a lot

on a positive note that annoying american seems to have disappeared?

Hiya :)

And barely. Technical issues (many of which reside in me, others in technology requiring wires and stuff) mean I've not been visibly around as much but probably will be in the reasonably near future.

How's you these days, fella? Always great to see "oldskoolers" returning <3

What's with the somethingawful request? Or should I not ask :sus:

I am also having technical issues, as in my brain's excitory neurotransmitters are going haywire hence I am disabled by insane levels of head pain. Constantly mashed on tramadol and weed in order to cope. Thankfully the Weed in London is of astonishing quality.

I just wondered if anyone frequented SA. I recently came across an amazing thread from 2006 by Phreex (RIP) describing his life as a major meth cook while also discussing the synthesis behind all sorts of drugs like MDMA. It's fascinating.

Here's a link but you have to pay ten dollars for an account, not sure you can browse without one.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2240844

I am also having technical issues, as in my brain's excitory neurotransmitters are going haywire hence I am disabled by insane levels of head pain. Constantly mashed on tramadol and weed in order to cope. Thankfully the Weed in London is of astonishing quality.

I just wondered if anyone frequented SA. I recently came across an amazing thread from 2006 by Phreex (RIP) describing his life as a major meth cook while also discussing the synthesis behind all sorts of drugs like MDMA. It's fascinating.

Here's a link but you have to pay ten dollars for an account, not sure you can browse without one.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2240844

Phreex. I remember reading some of his stuff years ago. Was he the guy that claimed he had the technique down to such a fine art that he could tweak the synthesis to give pretty much whatever effect you desired? I used to hang out on the 'Alt.drugs.hard' newsgroup back in the day, and he was legendary...

Watched Drugstore Cowboy twice in the past week. Love that film.

Love that film so much, sadly James Fogle got caught again & spent his last few years in jail till he died.

There are without question people doing over pharmacies in England too, one got hit by me only a few days ago.

That's crazy mate fair play to the bloke for going until he was in his 70's.

Definitely a much harder thing to get away with now though, not only because of modern forensics but also because of the strong controlled drugs safes.

In the UK they tend to not even keep highly controlled drugs in stock at all, they have to order them in. When I go into the pharmacy for my script they have to order it for the next day. I can't even phone ahead because they tell me they cannot order it without seeing a prescription. They can't deliver it either. Nor can they accept an electronic script, I have to turn up in person to give them a paper copy. This is not because they distrust me, it's because of the strict regulation surrounding schedule 2 and 3 prescriptions.

So if you hit a pharmacy in the UK now you might get lucky if someone has not collected a script for a properly controlled drug and you can get into the safe, but in most cases you will only get schedule 4's like codeine, DHC, tramadol, benzos. Or Oramorph which for some crazy reason is uncontrolled.

Not all pharmacists stock it, as its generally considered somewhat of a last-line, last resort drug these days, but pretty sure chlormethiazole is either uncontrolled or that people barely own a fuck, a portion of which they could lend to somebody considering the controls on it. Shit, even doctors aren't right fussed about it, especially older ones, who used it more back in the day, or much younger ones who see it sometimes as a 'nonbenzodiazepine'. Which strictly speaking it is, but the term 'nonbenzodiazepine' seems to be applied more specifically to those ultra-modern trendy completely insipid super-subtype-selective garbage generally beginning with the letter 'Z' and which are so far beyond the furthest, slightest, merest tiny scrap of hope of redemption that not a single redeeming feature could be found by baby jesiz himself using the redeeming-feature-detection-microscope that came with the 'my first messiah set' god bought him for his first birthday after seeing that 3 middle eastern priests had whilst travelling a bloody long way,nevertheless brought him the old testament version of a used pair of skidmarked undies for xmas/his birthday (what shit luck, you not only end up being grassed in by some judas, then murdered by the jews, nailed to a plank of wood with a crown of thorns round your forehead and left to die slowly, but you have your fucking birthday on xmas day, you are god's own son, but you still get fucking cheated out of a year's lot of presents.)

The kind of crap that it just isn't worth the effort to lift up a pen and sign an order saying 'controlled substance', because it is so damn subtype selective, insipid,weak-sauce abject garbage there isn't a single good thing to be said about any of them.

Is it really common for pharmacies not to keep controlled substances in stock? because my pharmacy, the one I go to to pick up all my refills, they ALWAYS have the two sorts of morphine caps, the oxynorm/shortec/lynlor caps, chlormethiazole and nitrazepam in stock. It'd be a real shitty fucking cunt of a mess if whilst in withdrawal after my last dose wore off, in a bloody hurry to get my meds and stick 'em down my pie hole/up my nose/in the nearest muscle/vein if one can be found, because they had to order it in specially, and me wait a day or two not including the day of ordering.

I've had times when they have not had sufficient stock to give me the entire rx of a med, so its been owed me; and sometimes that has taken almost a week.

And there is no way in HELL any patient on GABAergics opioids, or worse, both, can justifiably be fucked off like that.

How big and heavy are those safes? the sort of thing that is more or less a lockable fridge? or a dirty fuckoff great slab like steel coffin? and are they bolted to the ground? because if not, why not take the safe with you, take the entire thing and crack it open in a more leisurely manner? rather than having to lug in the oxygen tanks and thermal lances, hoping to fuck that the filth don't show up whilst you are part way through slicing it open, and your current burning bar has melted to a stub, leaving you without sufficient length to just drive the thing through the copper's ribcage, in through one lung, through the heart and out through the other side. Or else just straight up through the chin. They'd never have enough time to scream or to call for help.

Doesn't make sense logistically to have a situation re-controlled drugs where your patients are always going to have to wait potentially several days for their meds, because the controlled drugs tend to be the ones with nasty ass withdrawals.

You need to go to another pharmacy IMO; sounds like bollocks that the pharmacists cannot order such supplies as they see fit to order. And that goes tenfold if they know they have patients on repeat scripts for CDs. Sure, they can't DISPENSE the medsw/o seeing the rx, but can't order supplies? sounds like they are trying to talk whilst chewing a mouth-full of dog shit. Its not one of those....ethnic...infeste....owned...pharmacies is it? a lot of the places run by those bacon hating bath-dodgers are right uppity little shits, who will make up 'laws' and rules on the spot, or outright tell lies, changing their stories in front of your fucking face, blatantly lying, and changing their story to another, different lie when they are caught out and it is spelled out slowly and clearly in minute detail why their claim is in fact, a steaming, fermenting midden riddled through and through with little chunks of semidigested corn-like material.

With their kind, it seems to swing between two extremes. Some of the jihadi-run pharmacies, will give you no end of shit for buying OTCs, whether psychoactive or otherwise, but the odd one seems not to give a shit about say, selling several bottles of Gee's linctus etc. at a time. More usually though you get the uppity koran-licker types rather than the 'as long as I'm getting paid and it is not rx-only' ones.

Or Oramorph which for some crazy reason is uncontrolled.

That is not under the list of goodies that would be locked away in the "DD box"? (Dangerous drugs)
I had a few tastes of that stuff from a palliative care bag when a ex-friends mom died, he also got some benzo that name escapes me atm in liquid form that he loved, swore down it was the best benzo he had ever tried.

Feel free to ignore this or tell me to fuck off & mind my own business but what script are you on?

In relation to that Youtube link I put up the part about that woman his "mate" had stashed away made me feel ill, I have never forgot that part. The things some people get upto never fails to shock me.

Status
Not open for further replies.