Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were sober I'd worry FUBAR.

Found a weird website posted on /b/ about letters from jail from paedo's, rapists and sex offenders, it's grim. But after several (I mean shit loads) of vodka, lime and lemonade, it's still grim.

Also, mixing vodka with ginger ale is just wrong.

Abrasive? lol

I met someone the other day and I thought of you Z. He was cycling and had one of those trailers attached to his bike that kids go in. He had an old alsatian sitting in it. He told me: "He always used to come cycling with me, his back legs are poorly now and can't keep up anymore, and when I go out he sits by the door crying till I come home. He used to pull me along on the bike with his lead, I figure it's my turn now to pull him along"

evening eadd. fuck me i am starting to forget why i wanted to give up drugs. i did so many bad things while i was a crackhead that having to be sober and have done them is just painful. over 5 months clean off everything now and this is the worst day i've had this year.

i enjoyed that howleluja zop. i was coming in here for hopefully something to cheer me up.

Nothing wrong with vodka & ginger ale! Though standard fizzy drinks & juices are generally much too sweet for my taste, & I don't do that toxic diet shit.

My drink of choice is vodka + soda (bubbly water) + lime. Tasty & low sugar. The best vodka ever is this little Scandinavian label I find at just one store here. But I like this 1 Polish potato vodka, Grey Goose & certain Russian vodkas as runner ups - one is a Stoli sublabel, & Stoli is fine if there's not much selection. Absolut is just awful especially for the price though I like the ads.

I used to really like whiskey, but I drank too much crap JD freshman year & it ruined my taste for it. A real shame bc there seems to be a lot worth trying. But I don't drink for effect anymore, so it's just wine, mostly for cooking with a few sips with the meal, or port/cognac, for other certain dishes, but i don't drink those. I love both savoury & sweet food made with a lot of alcohol though. It adds so much depth & flavour.

evening eadd. fuck me i am starting to forget why i wanted to give up drugs. i did so many bad things while i was a crackhead that having to be sober and have done them is just painful. over 5 months clean off everything now and this is the worst day i've had this year.

You're doing brilliantly Chinup, don't lose sight of that. You're just having one of those days we all get when you think "life was so much simpler on drugs". But it wasn't really a life was it?

As for the 'bad things' you did, you've just got to put that behind you and realise that you're now a different person - but also that you're once again the person you were before the drugs changed you. I've been clean from smack, crack and related substances for four years now and I hate with a passion what it did to me. But it does get better a little bit every day and you will eventually be able to move forward and regard that period of your your life as just a 'blip...

thanks FUBAR- that's how it usually feels.

but today someone i cut contact with years ago cos he was creeping me out got in touch, with my screen name from the website i used to 'work' from and i'm petrified about what he might do with that information. i don't understand how he found it cos i made my profile unsearchable. so i'm a bit unsettled. i just feel like if its gonna bite me in the ass all the time, i might as well use. i don't ever wanna use crack again but heroin was fucking lovely for caring about nothing.

thanks FUBAR- that's how it usually feels.

but today someone i cut contact with years ago cos he was creeping me out got in touch, with my screen name from the website i used to 'work' from and i'm petrified about what he might do with that information. i don't understand how he found it cos i made my profile unsearchable. so i'm a bit unsettled. i just feel like if its gonna bite me in the ass all the time, i might as well use. i don't ever wanna use crack again but heroin was fucking lovely for caring about nothing.

When you say 'got in touch', do you mean over social media? If so then just ignore them. Obviously I don't know all the facts but if I were you I'd change my phone number and email address and cut out all other forms of communication. You've got a new life now Chinup, start living it... :)

yeah- though i'd deleted him years ago. for being a creep. i'm afraid of doing anything to provoke him.

tbh though, he still just wants to get in my pants. i've not seen him in over a decade so i find that a bit weird. like seriously he must have met other women he finds attractive in that time.

or do men just send sexually explicit messages to women they haven't seen for years completely out of the blue and think that's normal? i actually know one other guy who does that, but with the other guy we did actually have a lot of fun destroying each other when the stars aligned so that we were both single so it makes a bit more sense to me.

or do men just send sexually explicit messages to women they haven't seen for years completely out of the blue and think that's normal? i actually know one other guy who does that, but with the other guy we did actually have a lot of fun destroying each other when the stars aligned so that we were both single so it makes a bit more sense to me.

No, normal men don't do that. Creeps do that. Just cut the sad cunt out of every means of communication he can access. He'll soon find another wank fantasy elsewhere.

However, I think men do tend to obsess over missed opportunities, so if he was ever given any indication that you could 'have a lot of fun destroying each other' then perhaps he sees you as 'unfinished business'.

Just ignore the prick...

yeah- though i'd deleted him years ago. for being a creep. i'm afraid of doing anything to provoke him.

tbh though, he still just wants to get in my pants. i've not seen him in over a decade so i find that a bit weird. like seriously he must have met other women he finds attractive in that time.

In England and Wales this offence is created by section 21(1) of the Theft Act 1968. Sections 21(1) and (2) of that Act provide:

(1) A person is guilty of blackmail if, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, he makes any unwarranted demand with menaces; and for this purpose a demand with menaces is unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief:

(a) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand; and
(b) that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand.
(2) The nature of the act or omission demanded is immaterial, and it is also immaterial whether the menaces relate to action to be taken by the person making the demand

Send him a message 'are you trying to scare me in to having sex with you?'.

If he's a numpty and answers you wrongly chop him to the pigs.

FUBAR- I have never suggested to him that I would sleep with him, but I definitely had a conversation with him when I was about 18 in which I mentioned that I actually enjoy sex.

Arnold- I'm planning to do that if I have to but its a big thing for me. My experience of the police is they do fuck all. And I have a theory that if they hadn't done fuck all 17 years ago, or worse than fuck all 12 years ago (victim blaming), or fuck all 3 years ago, that I maybe wouldn't have ended up in the state I got myself into, so I have a slight resentment against them.

I'm going to try ignoring him and hoping he goes away but if he doesn't I will have to do something cos I don't wanna relapse over it.

Go for it Bob. It's about time we had some new threads around these parts...

FUBAR- I have never suggested to him that I would sleep with him, but I definitely had a conversation with him when I was about 18 in which I mentioned that I actually enjoy sex.

Arnold- I'm planning to do that if I have to but its a big thing for me. My experience of the police is they do fuck all. And I have a theory that if they hadn't done fuck all 17 years ago, or worse than fuck all 12 years ago (victim blaming), or fuck all 3 years ago, that I maybe wouldn't have ended up in the state I got myself into, so I have a slight resentment against them.

I'm going to try ignoring him and hoping he goes away but if he doesn't I will have to do something cos I don't wanna relapse over it.

Relapsing over it isn't an option, you've come too far.

So you're saying he's basically been stalking you for 17 years on and off? That's scary. Does he have any means of physical contact with you? If so then you need to go to the pigs. I can understand your total lack of trust in them, but you might be lucky and get a decent copper for a change. If he's only stalking you online, then close all accounts which may give him access.

ATB Chinup...

So lady tooth pain is worse than man tooth pain eh? I thought you wimmin could tolerate pain better...

Honestly though, I've gone from banging my head against the wall in pain to getting a decent nights kip on a combo of Anbesol and ibuprofen.
Three strikes and yer out m8. That's all I'm sayin'.

1. 10 minutes squandered on Black Mirror
2. A fiver wasted on Anusol ...
3. ....

it's only a matter of time ;p

Three strikes and yer out m8. That's all I'm sayin'.

1. 10 minutes squandered on Black Mirror
2. A fiver wasted on Anusol ...
3. ....

it's only a matter of time ;p

In that case, I recommend you stop listening to me. I'm full of shit... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.