Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Fancy a 3some ;).

Anyone ever had a call back from the BBC to be screened for one of their shows?

I've skipped out on a family meal we were all invited to at Xmas by my uncle at a local Italian place so I can TRY & get a ticket to Question Time as it is coming close to where I live & I want to take that fucking bitch Shami Chakrabarti to task LIVE on telly, she never come across someone like me yet I can tell you that much!!!!!

The Goddamn ticket line asked you to leave your number etc & expect a call back to have a small chat about the weeks politics, I'm gonna have to chill my boots & play the nice Liberal to fool them & if I get selected wait my chance to destroy that foul human live on telly.

Oh, and I tried that Anbesol Anusol potion ... and I can confirm it doesn't do shite for tooth pain. Maybe Man-toothpain ... but not for Lady-tooth pain (!!)

Got a dentist app on monday pm to deal with thee problem. can't wait ... :(

[edit]

^^ This. But I've got a dodgy stomach (even after omeprozole) ... so I can only take it as and when my gut is feeling benign

Have you tried ibuprofen compounded with lysine? Not sure if available there but until rather recently if I took ibu I'd instantly vomit it up (only assured way to induce vomiting in me), & I still can't take it on an empty stomach. But the ibu-lysin here is miraculously unproblematic.

Anyone ever had a call back from the BBC to be screened for one of their shows?

I've skipped out on a family meal we were all invited to at Xmas by my uncle at a local Italian place so I can TRY & get a ticket to Question Time as it is coming close to where I live & I want to take that fucking bitch Shami Chakrabarti to task LIVE on telly, she never come across someone like me yet I can tell you that much!!!!!

The Goddamn ticket line asked you to leave your number etc & expect a call back to have a small chat about the weeks politics, I'm gonna have to chill my boots & play the nice Liberal to fool them & if I get selected wait my chance to destroy that foul human live on telly.

You actually think there's live telly?

Oh, and I tried that Anbesol Anusol potion ... and I can confirm it doesn't do shite for tooth pain. Maybe Man-toothpain ... but not for Lady-tooth pain (!!)

Got a dentist app on monday pm to deal with thee problem. can't wait ... :(

[edit]

^^ This. But I've got a dodgy stomach (even after omeprozole) ... so I can only take it as and when my gut is feeling benign

So lady tooth pain is worse than man tooth pain eh? I thought you wimmin could tolerate pain better...

Honestly though, I've gone from banging my head against the wall in pain to getting a decent nights kip on a combo of Anbesol and ibuprofen.

I just heard something land on the floor. Looked down, and it was my little skinning-up tool that I mislaid over a fortnight ago and thought was gone for good this time! I have no idea where it's been, or how it got there. But I know exactly what I'm going to do now! Precision screwdrivers, Clipper flint carriers, Bic Biro lids, steel nails; nothing has quite the feel of my Harwin spring-loaded test probe in socket with solder bucket terminal .....

I just heard something land on the floor. Looked down, and it was my little skinning-up tool that I mislaid over a fortnight ago and thought was gone for good this time! I have no idea where it's been, or how it got there. But I know exactly what I'm going to do now! Precision screwdrivers, Clipper flint carriers, Bic Biro lids, steel nails; nothing has quite the feel of my Harwin spring-loaded test probe in socket with solder bucket terminal .....

But where did it land FROM??

I'm crushed, that Heather from The Real Housewives of Orange County was from the second I saw her my dream woman in terms of looks my God I've have crawled through broken glass naked to sleep with her & today I found out she is Jewish :(

Oh well "Goys just wanted to have fun" but not now.

On the upside the sun is great today, I'm kinda worried what it is gonna be like in mid July though if it is 15/16*c where I am today in the end of Feb.

On the upside the sun is great today

This.

Along with a selection of drugs it was a primary factor in my gratitude for (still, and if only just) being alive on a day that otherwise would have seen me as miserable as ever. It was lovely walking outside.

More fine weather, long may this last.

If it is still like this tomorrow when I get paid 4 cans of K cider, a blunt or two (depends upon what the skank man is weighing it up at sadly) & a roll of foil as long as my arm in the field for me.

Just had a chat with someone I'm not going to name but I just wanted to say to 99.9% of you if I come across as "rather abrasive"I'm not trolling etc it's just how I see the world & sometimes I post when drunk etc though I mean what I say I now understand some people dont get my humour or how I view the world.
There is only one person on here I cannot stand tbh & even though they grassed me up for a post a few days ago I'm going to blank said person for the sake of the board no matter how they may try to provoke me & then cry the victim about it.

Peace, may Gabe the dog bless nearly all of us with his holy barks.

Just had a chat with someone I'm not going to name but I just wanted to say to 99.9% of you if I come across as "rather abrasive"I'm not trolling etc it's just how I see the world & sometimes I post when drunk etc though I mean what I say I now understand some people dont get my humour or how I view the world.
There is only one person on here I cannot stand tbh & even though they grassed me up for a post a few days ago I'm going to blank said person for the sake of the board no matter how they may try to provoke me & then cry the victim about it.

Peace, may Gabe the dog bless nearly all of us with his holy barks.

Abrasive? You're no more abrasive than a bastard file I can assure you ;)

If we were all the same the world would be a fuckin boring pile of shite, that's fo' sho'..!

Anyway, give Gabe one for me cos he looks fuckin cute.

(Sorry, I'm pissed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.