European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Welcome back dude! Love the avatar!

Cheers bro...that's the star of life..

I've tbeen vaguely following your progress every now and then in your ongoing battle against the dreaded opiate...

NEVER give up bruv...its a battle but its one that is winnable...I know that for a fact.

A strong will and the knowledge that it will pass is all you need man. Ive been there. You know where I am now if you ever need anyone to talk to..

Much love to all.. <3

Did he get a girlfriend?

Depends on how you define the term. He did shag a few random tourists whilst living in Thailand... but it seemed to mostly involve vast quantities of the Spade standard booze 'n' bluez on both parts. So I guess it kinda depends on one's definitions of "girlfriend" vs "wasted end of the nighter" vs "date rape drugs".

Did he come to terms with his sexuality?

A total lack of viable sexuality is a bitch to come to terms with by any standards so I suspect he's still working on that.

Is he still ginger?

Obviously. The most insidious form of gingered cuntery is the one lacking visible gingerness of hair. You can have generically mid-brown hair and change it as often as you like... but if the underying cunt is a ginger one so shall it remain forever.

The questions are numerous.

And now answered. Almost certainly unequivocally. Unless the ginger cunt himself wants to chime in... ?

(hint, hint)

Where are you Spadey-Baby?!?

:!

Hey Backfromthebrink, watched any decent wwII docs recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am currently watching Narcos smoking a bit of meth. Not my usual DOC but i have to admit its quite lovely

Good to see u pal. glad to hear u beat your demons. i too will be exorcising the formiddable foe soon. things are all good but ive just had enough of strain it puts on your life mentally and physicallly. i need to stop being a pussy and bite the bullet.

Good to see u pal. glad to hear u beat your demons. i too will be exorcising the formiddable foe soon. things are all good but ive just had enough of strain it puts on your life mentally and physicallly. i need to stop being a pussy and bite the bullet.

Thanks mate...good to see you too.

Yeah man, thats what got me in the end. I'd been on painkillers for too long and just got sick of it.

Of course its not easy but its as hard as you make it..I spent days 2 and 3 helping the gf move house and was loading sofas and wardrobes for 2 days. I didnt want to and she knew what i was going through but have you ever tried saying no to a woman? :)

Keeping busy makes it 10 times easier

And right back atcha, "Mystery Man" <3

Great news on yours news! With one as well'ard as you I never doubted you'd be back - presumably stronger, faster - and quite possibly balder - than ever before! ;)<3

Great to see you too bro...

I couldn't possibly be any balder though, but Im sexy bald...

Must be true cos my gf tells me it all the time :) :) :)

fucked the arse off of an asthetically pleasing transvestite last night.

About as much fun as one can have with clothes on.

fucked the arse off of an asthetically pleasing transvestite last night.

About as much fun as one can have with clothes on.

Heh, the question is - did you realise it was a tranny beforehand, or only when it was too late? ;)

I'm all about asthetics mate. If Teresa May had legs and an arse like that id tap her too.

Heh, the question is - did you realise it was a tranny beforehand, or only when it was too late? ;)
Well, really! 8o

That's the sort of thing you're supposed to know about a person before you're ready to have sex with them. Before you're ready to let them loose with the TV remote, even!

Also, without wanting to be some killjoy glum-down merchant, this is a subject that some people have a good reason not to find funny. I'm sure nobody around here is into the idea of deliberately leading people on sexually and then committing acts of violence against them, but it happens; people have been robbed, beaten, raped and killed for being trans, and not everyone has the luxury of finding it so far removed from their direct experience of reality.

Hope I didn't spoil the mood too much. Off to lighten up now .....

^No offense meant Julie, I was just trying to ascertain how much of a sexual deviant Jackal actually is (I'm using 'deviant' in the literal sense btw - i.e. one who deviates from the norm). Lusty Jackal seems to be the type that shoots first and asks questions later (e.g. "what the fuckin fuck have you got dangling between your fuckin legs?)

For sure, and I feel awful saying it really. What consenting adults do is nobody's business but theirs. However, I'd feel as if I was letting people down if I didn't say something.

Anyway, as you were .....