• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Holy shit !! Big up's my BL dam, it's been years !! Thought the site was gone. Good to see some familiar name (looking at you Sadie ?) big love all

It's my Panda bear!!!

Omg! I can't believe you're posting!!! Missed you around these parts!

Stee: fuck being 30.

Garden looking lush man. Good afternoon spent with the boy child. It's been great!

"It's all an illusion sadhguru. You are an illusion too ok"

Sure made me laugh anyway, taken from a Youtube comment section via an upload talk by Sadhguru.

Man, it's 26 degrees and I need to mow the lawn.

I'm melting like the witch I am!

Strimming my lawn yesterday, I got burnt on the bit of my back I couldn't reach with the sun spray. I actually have unburned, white finger-marks on my back from where I obviously tried to wipe it down. I got the child to apply sun spray to the bits I can't reach before school today

I can't be doing with temperatures above 20 degrees.

At least if you're too cold, you can put more clothes on. Whereas if you're too hot, there's a limit to how much you can take off.

This, totally

Desperately need my 'lawn' (jungle) strimming, and also the damn heat turning down too, so can sympathise with above comments

Jut found one of the best bands ever called "Schnauzer" from Ohio & laughed so much at their track Facts of Life I was sure I may die.[h=1][/h]

Hows it going FUBAR long time no see! Glad to see some familar names still here. Life is still shit but muddling though :p

Hows it going FUBAR long time no see! Glad to see some familar names still here. Life is still shit but muddling though :p

Same shit, different day mate. Propping up my miserable existence by talking shit on BL. This place is doing a dying fly impression at the moment - alternates between rolling around on its back kicking its legs in the air one minute, then furiously bashing its head against the window the next.

Get posting again you cunt! =D

Ceres you beautiful bombshell! It's great to see you. I've missed you. Sorry to hear things are still shit.

What can I say life's good that way innit :\

It'll be on the up.

Just a brief stop in to state you have not had sex until you mix Tantra and shrooms & LSD. Like the DMT of the sexual experience. My advice. Do an ISTA tantra course. Take a psychedelic and have 2 hour orgasms.

This has been a community service announcement from Consumer

ps FUBAR you would hate this. Absolutely hate it.

Just a brief stop in to state you have not had sex until you mix Tantra and shrooms & LSD. Like the DMT of the sexual experience. My advice. Do an ISTA tantra course. Take a psychedelic and have 2 hour orgasms.

This has been a community service announcement from Consumer

ps FUBAR you would hate this. Absolutely hate it.

Oh dear old chap, that sounds positively horrid! How could you suggest such a thing?

Meh, tantric sex? That's wot that cunt Sting does innit? Sounds fuckin gay to me. I prefer the old Okey Cokey method - in out, in out, shake it all about... ;)

Good to see ya back matey :)

Ceres you beautiful bombshell! It's great to see you. I've missed you. Sorry to hear things are still shit.

What can I say life's good that way innit :\

It'll be on the up.

Ach it's not that bad ;) lots of positives atm. Nice to see you around! It has been ages since I posted here.

I'd be careful messing with that shit if i were you.

I have witnessed many old, friendly, civil school-mates, whom i used to play football with...decades later....Grow up to have long platted hair, great lengthy beards and torn, mudded, multi-coloured, boho clothing to symbolise their loving of Gaiai.

Of course, no-one turns into a greasy hippy like that by accident. Something distinctive has happened in their lifetime. And I'm willing to bet that lot's of shrooms, LSD and Tantra yoga are at the heart of this bizarre transformation.

Last edited:
Oh dear old chap, that sounds positively horrid! How could you suggest such a thing?

Meh, tantric sex? That's wot that cunt Sting does innit? Sounds fuckin gay to me. I prefer the old Okey Cokey method - in out, in out, shake it all about... ;)

Or use a banana I guess