• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Fuck me! I didn't realise it was such a large problem. Some of their faces man, they look like actual 3 week old corpses.
Just imagine if those bunch of inbred, dumb fucks knew about decent RC Vendors 😁😉

I'm very serious here 90% of people really aren't made for things like MDPV, a-PVP, MXE, 4-MeO-PCP

I'm very serious here 90% of people really aren't made for things like MDPV, a-PVP, MXE, 4-MeO-PCP
I'd put the figure a lot higher than that, although it depends if you're talking about people who post on bluelight, or the general population.

Maybe roughly 10 % or so of bluelight contributors used and / or enjoyed the pvps, but when you get into the obscure dissos like 4 meo-pcp it's more like 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 10,000 bluelight members it seems to me.

If you're talking general population it maybe numbers far greater like 1 in 100,000.

Its easy to forget how much bluelight distorts ones perception of how common drug use is, as obviously nearly everyone that posts on here uses, or has used drugs, and mostly in a very big way.

Use of those rare drugs in the general population would be like less than 1 in 1000 or 10,000, no idea really, just very very rare.

Ask your average GP or drugs worker if they've even heard of those things, not a chance....

Last edited:
I'd put the figure a lot higher than that, although it depends if you're talking about people who post on bluelight, or the general population.

Maybe roughly 10 % or so of bluelight contributors used and / or enjoyed the pvps, but when you get into the obscure dissos like 4 meo-pcp it's more like 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 10,000 bluelight members it seems to me.

If you're talking general population it maybe numbers far greater like 1 in 100,000.

Its easy to forget how much bluelight distorts ones perception of how common drug use is, as obviously nearly everyone that posts on here uses, or has used drugs, and mostly in a very big way.

Use of those rare drugs in the general population would be like less than 1 in 1000 or 10,000, no idea really, just very very rare.

Ask your average GP or drugs worker if they've even heard of those things, not a chance....
I must be very alone in my RC use then.

406480084_10229060976176724_4767165855115860266_n.jpg

Good post. You're right, drugs workers and doctors don't have a fucking clue about RCs, they've never heard of them.
Bluelight definitely distorts one's view on how common drug use is. Were the 1% of weirdos, dotted around the country but we all do or did them. Were in good company though 🩵

Good post. You're right, drugs workers and doctors don't have a fucking clue about RCs, they've never heard of them.
Bluelight definitely distorts one's view on how common drug use is. Were the 1% of weirdos, dotted around the country but we all do or did them. Were in good company though 🩵
It was Mental Kenny who turned me onto 4-HO-MET & 4-Meo-DMT.

God knows what happened to him, I lost contact with him for ages then he emailed me, last thing he posted before he totally vanished offline was he moved to Portugal.

Anyone else been watching "the invisibles" on Blaze each Saturday?

I'm SSSSSOOOO Sad it's finished now but you can watch it online, the episode yesterday was some guy tracking down Memo Fantasma, if you never heard of him it's for a good reason ;)
I'd heard his name once when I was reading about Los Pepes in Columbia but it was one line in a single book, this guy was The Don of Columbia Cocaine & was very bad.

The guy was living free in Spain, he looks like a normal Office worker but was a totally BRUTAL Narco that controlled Far Right Paramilitery killers.

I KEEP getting such ODD looks from people when my phone goes off, I was sure this was a really good ringtone when I ripped it to MP3 & set it on my phone. Now people just look at me like I am mentally ill.

Flipping eck, Christmas is sp expensive.

Everything sorted for the big day. Lil one still gets excited.

What's everyone doing this Christmas? :)

Last edited:
Asda on a Sunday morning is my idea of hell, but as I have none of the essential things that I need from there I will have to be brave and venture forth once more unto the breach.

Asda on a Sunday morning is my idea of hell, but as I have none of the essential things that I need from there I will have to be brave and venture forth once more unto the breach.
Are you having a party tonight Bleaney?

Lil one is old enough to stsy up until midnight this year.