• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

these animals like mouses and rats are big trouble in rurals.they ate all,that u are gathered from the field.transmited very bad ilnesses too.here everybody is in war with them.normal.rurals.poor people...working on the field almost all year....dryness,hailstorms,animals that could destroy all ur efforts for the bread on the table.so......no remorse about that
nor should you have remorse, situation demands action

these animals like mouses and rats are big trouble in rurals.they ate all,that u are gathered from the field.transmited very bad ilnesses too.here everybody is in war with them.normal.rurals.poor people...working on the field almost all year....dryness,hailstorms,animals that could destroy all ur efforts for the bread on the table.so......no remorse about that
Yup, vermin

It's reasonably likely that the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents of many EADD users survived the bubonic plague that killed literally half of europe around 600 year back - rats propogated that

My mate just dropped me off an ounce of Hi-grade = gratis!!

Perfect timing, the stuff I was smoking this week was like poo, around a dozen spiffs a day and not stoned properly

Oofft I'm as rough as a badgers arse got a recording session today as well haha great gig last night just wish I could have went to the after party

Last edited:
nor should you have remorse, situation demands action
Yeah action does need to be taken, but I noticed that you mentioned catching live mice and freeing them miles away, in preference to killing them.

Mice caught on glue traps can apparently be freed by using vegetable oil and then washing the oil off with a mild soap. But then things are going well beyond the point of becoming far too much trouble and time consuming.

I can vouch for vegetable oil after having used it for superglue jobs that became messy and stuck on my fingers, the oil does release glues amazingly well. But using it on a trapped mouse? It's probably going to have a heart attack due to being handled by a human. Plus they could bite or pass on limes disease or some other nasty infection.

I think British people maybe generally kinder to animals than other nations, I know other nationals think we're nuts for doing things like trapping spiders alive in a pint glass and then chucking them outside.

Is it the Spanish that are known for treating their dogs really badly? And of course their bullfighting festivals, which I have no words for in this day and age.

Yup, vermin

It's reasonably likely that the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents of many EADD users survived the bubonic plague that killed literally half of europe around 600 year back - rats propogated that
Although it was the fleas leaving the dying rats that were purported to infect humans. However recent research suggests that it was in fact humans infecting humans.

Nella Rose is where we have got to as a Collective Unit Folks.

I'm honestly planning on running myself over in a Tank due to the fact people take notice of this damn mess & Tragic waste of DNA.

Although it was the fleas leaving the dying rats that were purported to infect humans. However recent research suggests that it was in fact humans infecting humans.
yeah, there are differing theories, I had seen the reports of the recent studies you mention

Still, they are dirty bastards, rats

Yeah action does need to be taken, but I noticed that you mentioned catching live mice and freeing them miles away, in preference to killing them.

Mice caught on glue traps can apparently be freed by using vegetable oil and then washing the oil off with a mild soap. But then things are going well beyond the point of becoming far too much trouble and time consuming.

I can vouch for vegetable oil after having used it for superglue jobs that became messy and stuck on my fingers, the oil does release glues amazingly well. But using it on a trapped mouse? It's probably going to have a heart attack due to being handled by a human. Plus they could bite or pass on limes disease or some other nasty infection.

I think British people maybe generally kinder to animals than other nations, I know other nationals think we're nuts for doing things like trapping spiders alive in a pint glass and then chucking them outside.

Is it the Spanish that are known for treating their dogs really badly? And of course their bullfighting festivals, which I have no words for in this day and age.
we didn't use oils, just little trap things - mouse goes in for cheese - door shuts behind mouse - mouse now in prison

we didn't use oils, just little trap things - mouse goes in for cheese - door shuts behind mouse - mouse now in prison
I never could tempt a mouse to go into one of those traps with the one way swing door hinged from the top.

In order to try and tempt them in, I tried breadcumb style trails of cheese, biscuits, chocloate, even peanut butter which I bought especially for the mice, as they are meant to find it irresistible, but I don't like it much at all.

My local shops sell shitty peanut butter and it's fucking expensive

$5 for 330cl

So today I bought half a kilo of peanut for $1, roasted them, dehusked, and added salt and a teaspoon of olive oil and a little hash oil and whipped up the tastiest pb ever, just a lil paler than commercial stuff

I never could tempt a mouse to go into one of those traps with the one way swing door hinged from the top.

In order to try and tempt them in, I tried breadcumb style trails of cheese, biscuits, chocloate, even peanut butter which I bought especially for the mice, as they are meant to find it irresistible, but I don't like it much at all.

My local shops sell shitty peanut butter and it's fucking expensive

$5 for 330cl

So today I bought half a kilo of peanut for $1, roasted them, dehusked, and added salt and a teaspoon of olive oil and a little hash oil and whipped up the tastiest pb ever, just a lil paler than commercial stuff
Lol I have visions of you two slaving away to cook a 5 diamond meal for some greasy rat for 9 hours just to see the bastard get its back snapped. Is it a weird sex thing or what, you perverts?