• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all, very high on gbl att he mo, got a new h connect locally, the 'foreigners' as they are known, some russian/polish crew, really nice gear too just expensive

how is everyone doing today?

Afternoon all, very high on gbl att he mo, got a new h connect locally, the 'foreigners' as they are known, some russian/polish crew, really nice gear too just expensive

how is everyone doing today?
Smashed bro. Just deciding between continuing or going the benzo abort.

Smashed bro. Just deciding between continuing or going the benzo abort.

Feeling fucking fantastic after a bit of ket, hash and h.... might even throw some changa in the vape at some point, but probably wont get a channce as I've got a lot of stuff to get in order, dissociatives and psyches would be beautiful but I need to at least appear sobeR-ish when my parents get back at midnighght.

EDIT: might put the ket away as isn't going to help me get the things I needd done. Totally overdid it there, seems its been a while since I've had proper ket, I thought I was a dissociative hardhead but clearly my previous supplier was suppying weak ass shit, this is the proper hamer to the head stuff I want AKA the last thing I need on a day like today........ if thhis post appears a mess, is because the ket (which I would like to highlight one more time, I''m not goint to be seshing on the stuff today, that £=£little tester line" was all I needed to know

Last edited:
One has to wonder, what has the cockroach or the fly done to you which would make them your number one enemies? I assume that is a joint position.

If you don't like cockroaches then please do not get to know Waterbugs. I had damp in my first flat and they swarmed on me. I had two mating on my ceiling that fell on me as I was in bed. I ran out of my house like a little girl. Oh, the shame!

I think growing up in the middle east they were both a constant source of ass pain. or child terror really. my mum would lock me and my sisters in the bathroom in the dark barefoot as they scuttled around.

I don't blame you for running out the house :D

Feeling fucking fantastic after a bit of ket, hash and h.... might even throw some changa in the vape at some point, but probably wont get a channce as I've got a lot of stuff to get in order, dissociatives and psyches would be beautiful but I need to at least appear sobeR-ish when my parents get back at midnighght.

Take it easy dude....

I think growing up in the middle east they were both a constant source of ass pain. or child terror really. my mum would lock me and my sisters in the bathroom in the dark barefoot as they scuttled around.

I don't blame you for running out the house :D

That's fucking awful!

I also don't like swimming in lakes in almost a similar vein. The scurrying and light touching when you cant see what you're being subjected to. It freaks me out. I was okay as a kid swimming in lakes. I've for some reason developed a phobia against it in adulthood.

what did you do?

EDIT: might put the ket away as isn't going to help me get the things I needd done. Totally overdid it there, seems its been a while since I've had proper ket, I thought I was a dissociative hardhead but clearly my previous supplier was suppying weak ass shit, this is the proper hamer to the head stuff I want AKA the last thing I need on a day like today........ if thhis post appears a mess, is because the ket (which I would like to highlight one more time, I''m not goint to be seshing on the stuff today, that £=£little tester line" was all I needed to know
Throwing Changa in a vap...now..let me give you a word of advice. Taking the strongest drug known to man when you are in no state to make a rational decision. Bad idea. I know DMT. I would wager i know it a lot better than you. Want your arsekicked beyond belief? Then go for it. Stop taking the drugs. Get a clear head. Talk to your parents. Move on from there. Go visit the elves more than likely they will hand you your arse and make you swallow it.

Yeah I'd try to stop taking drugs soonish if you want to seem sober to your parents at midnight...

It's bloody boiling here.

I have found 3 bags of MDMA for later tonight, all procured years ago (no recollection where from), all look totally different, all marquis tested straight to black fizzing etc.

Which one to pick...

Yeah I'd try to stop taking drugs soonish if you want to seem sober to your parents at midnight...

I have found 3 bags of MDMA for later tonight, all procured years ago (no recollection where from), all look totally different, all marquis tested straight to black fizzing etc.

Which one to pick...

Go for the one with the most hair. It's probably safest, from a legal point of view :\

Coke finally wearing off. Benzos taking control. Annoyance at fuckwit troll subdidrdy. I am going to bed. Have a rocking day everyone. Except the troll clem fandgo. You can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Yeah, I had planned to update my CV and send off a load of applications.... 2 lines of ket, the last one being something like 2.5 hours ago, and I'm stilll feeling spaced out as fuck. Don't know if that has anything to say about the size of the lines or the quality of the ket, or the fact that there's opiates in the mix but that shit is fucking lingering like a shadow. I guess I can tidy the place up while I come back to earth, then maybe hopefully i'll be able to get on tp the more nuancedd tasks of the day.

Don't worry I ain't gonna be touching that ket again today, and the whole getting on the changa idea..... was nothing more than a silly thought really. I'm just going to have to ride this lingering dissociation out, then it'll be nothing but a functional opiate buzz for the rest of the day.

It isn't often I say this bu I think I've had enough madness for one week. I'd actually be looking forward to sobriety if it weren't in such awkward circumstances.

Which one to pick...

I respect your forgetfulness.

Do people really obtain a few bags of drugs and just forget about them for a few weeks? Then into years?

Bollocks, in my opinion.

I still remember some cunt in Balham that owes me £0.50 for a packet of fake blood from when I was 8yrs old. I certainly wouldn't forget about a bag of mind-altering chemicals.

Coke finally wearing off. Benzos taking control. Annoyance at fuckwit troll subdidrdy. I am going to bed. Have a rocking day everyone. Except the troll clem fandgo. You can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

innit

Yeah, I had planned to update my CV and send off a load of applications.... 2 lines of ket, the last one being something like 2.5 hours ago, and I'm stilll feeling spaced out as fuck. Don't know if that has anything to say about the size of the lines or the quality of the ket, or the fact that there's opiates in the mix but that shit is fucking lingering like a shadow. I guess I can tidy the place up while I come back to earth, then maybe hopefully i'll be able to get on tp the more nuancedd tasks of the day.

Don't worry I ain't gonna be touching that ket again today, and the whole getting on the changa idea..... was nothing more than a silly thought really. I'm just going to have to ride this lingering dissociation out, then it'll be nothing but a functional opiate buzz for the rest of the day.

It isn't often I say this bu I think I've had enough madness for one week. I'd actually be looking forward to sobriety if it weren't in such awkward circumstances.

Ket will keep you pretty wonky if you keep dabbing at it, just ride out the rest of the buzz, glad you're taking it easy :)

I respect your forgetfulness.

Do people really obtain a few bags of drugs and just forget about them for a few weeks? Then into years?

Bollocks, in my opinion.

I still remember some cunt in Balham that owes me £0.50 for a packet of fake blood from when I was 8yrs old. I certainly wouldn't forget about a bag of mind-altering chemicals.

see above by consumer.

Throwing Changa in a vap...now..let me give you a word of advice. Taking the strongest drug known to man when you are in no state to make a rational decision. Bad idea. I know DMT. I would wager i know it a lot better than you. Want your arsekicked beyond belief? Then go for it. Stop taking the drugs. Get a clear head. Talk to your parents. Move on from there. Go visit the elves more than likely they will hand you your arse and make you swallow it.

Nah I totally get DMT would be a terrible idea right now. It was a stupid idea brought about by the arrival of my ketamine. My mood is clearl all over the place at the minute, it was a silly idea I quickly put to the side.

I don't understand how people go half-way with ketamine. The whole point of ketamine, for me, is to hole and go wherever I end up. Dark room, light music and...well...I've forgotten now. Like a dream, but one with some meaning.

The ketamine wonk is pointless. I simply cannot understand how some people buy ketamine for its side-effects.

I'm just your punch bag for tonight. I can handle that.

Have a good rest, mate.

As you said, you've been taking coke and alcohol all night.

Cocaethylene can do a lot to one's mindset.

Were his diazepam prescribed for this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.