• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fook are the 77 folk browsing the forum anon. That's a serious plethora of lurk - are we really that interesting? :?

I think it's safe to say at least 1% is the police.

I think it's safe to say at least 1% is the police.

1% of 77 people isn't even a whole person, which bits missing? ;)

Not to be complacent about it, but do you really think this place is under 24hr surveillance? Not enough gets said on here that would be able to be used as evidence in a case for it to be worth paying someone to monitor the place I wouldn't have thought. I'd have thought it more likely they'd come snooping about as a result of someone being busted in some other way tbh. eg a seized computer with BL in the history etc.

Heh I don't think we're under 24hr surveillance, but I wouldn't be surprised if:

a) They visit from time to time.
b) Everything we type and transmit is being monitored anyway, but that's just the GHCQ for you.

edit - to be fair this is just a HR site - they spend most their time actually busting low level street dealers or conversely trying to track down DNM vendors (I presume).

edit2 - however consider this to be a global site too. Any law enforcing agency in the world could be finding out what tunes we're listening to in this sub-forum.

Last edited:
Morning. Having a coffee and a smoke. Feel like shit today. Not to sure why. Not hungover but feel like crap. Mentally and physically. Think i might spend the morning in bed. Supposed to be going out for a Thai feast at friends with booze and assorted shenanigans involved. Hopefully i come good by then. Maybe bacon will help

Morning. Having a coffee and a smoke. Feel like shit today. Not to sure why. Not hungover but feel like crap. Mentally and physically. Think i might spend the morning in bed. Supposed to be going out for a Thai feast at friends with booze and assorted shenanigans involved. Hopefully i come good by then. Maybe bacon will help

Bacon always helps! Hope things pick up for you dude.

Okay. I will go with the bluelight HR and get a bacon and egg roll in production immediately.

I can say the production of my bacon and egg roll did not involve insemination by FUBAR

Hmm, this could be the new product you're looking for now that you've run out of my stolen Mexedrone. The insemination process could certainly be a lot of fun... ;)

Well my night ended up a bit early. Too many boys there so my mates wife cracked the shits. Grabbed a take away curry from her and and 8ball of coke before i left. So now i am home alone with a big bag of coke and just opened a bottle of Ata Rangi pinot noir. I think i am going to get smashed. I have a bursting wine cellar full of great piss. A big bag of good coke. And nothing else to do. Netflix, pinot and cocaine it is.

God damn Consumer, I need to come visit you! I never tried the yayo in Australia, when. I went to Sydney, pills were rife.

I tried walking around the King's Cross district? No one offered me anything. Perhaps looked too young at the time.

Nimbin however was a blast :D

Status
Not open for further replies.