• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

The other time I was chatting to a girl who ended up giving me a massive boner as she pulled out her non smartphone, don't recall the model.
Shame she was taken :(.

The problem with iphones is that you can't rip the back off and take the battery out. Yet another way for Apple to make obscene amounts of money...

Seriously? For some reason I actually wondered after I posted if that might be the case, I've never owned an iPhone, not a fan of Apple's style of interface and what have you

Seriously? For some reason I actually wondered after I posted if that might be the case, I've never owned an iPhone, not a fan of Apple's style of interface and what have you

You and me both Snolls. Can't be doing with the 'Apple way' at all...

The problem with iphones is that you can't rip the back off and take the battery out. Yet another way for Apple to make obscene amounts of money...
that is true of most mobile phones. i've replaced the battery (myself) in my iphone 3gs and my iphone 4s in about 15 minutes and for about $25 each time.

alasdair

that is true of most mobile phones. i've replaced the battery (myself) in my iphone 3gs and my iphone 4s in about 15 minutes and for about $25 each time.

alasdair

Oh it can be done, definitely - as long as you have a tiny crosshead screwdriver and a suction cup to hand...

alasdair

I've never had a mobile phone where I wasn't able to remove the battery (I've never owned an iphone). Although, you are director of communications so I'll take your word for it :p You guys in California must really think we're Luddites.

Head phones on. Phone off. Time to relax. I'm actually missing a good programme about MDMA for music.... DURRRR!

I wonder if dog n bome can put a new batteryin.

Right time to annoy the neighbours by hooverinj a bit inside couch i missed hehe :)

Evey

Evey, you need to leave it in rice for over 24 hours. Even then it may take more time. My phone only started properly working recently. I couldn't tell you when. I couldn't hear out of it and had to buy earbuds but it's finally up and running again. Service back to normal.

I have a sony Experia so can't tell you about iphones.

Also, I've had to wrap my phone up tightly in muslin ( or napkins but tightly ) and place in salt.

You can try the rice trick Evey. Put your phone in a bag full of rice and leave it for a day or so. The rice will absorb the moisture from the phone. This has been worked for me and a few of my friends in the past

I accidentally a friend of mine to spill a pint of water over her laptop about a week ago (during which time she had to revise for five exams). She wrapped in clingfilm with a bag of rice, with a towel around it. It was working again within two days. Hold on to hope :)

IPhones probably have an inbuilt mechanism to stop this working. Fuck all works on them anyway... ;)

I've only ever owned one Apple product, that I'm aware of. I felt like there was some in-built planned obsolescence and have never bought another one. It's not that I'm saying this planned obsolescence is exclusive to Apple though.

I've only ever owned one Apple product, that I'm aware of. I felt like there was some in-built planned obsolescence and have never bought another one. It's not that I'm saying this planned obsolescence is exclusive to Apple though.

Apple? Fuckin Jobsworths... ;)

Hah! =D

The Jobbies don't fall far from the Apple tree either.

My Orange tree has been standing strong for years but my Apple tree won't photosynthesise any more.

Sounds like the English translations that are printed on the Chinese toy boxes in my work :D As long as I know what you mean, I don't care what way it's said.

It is English what you being funny for?

Evey

He's a funny guy!

10e6c1a.jpg

I'm away to hide.