I stood in Hell, a mortal man between Belial and Satan
And still before my audience entrance with stark, cold fear
I cured or struck with sickness, death, or made insane my foes

Here in my thirteenth life the mystic power of old
Returns, and as I say these words, my soul again in Hell
I conjure thee, I conjure thee, I conjure thee, I conjure thee appear
I raise you mighty demon, come before me, join me here

And this is why I like you!

interestingly, i just "came about" some fentanyl patches. wonder what i should do with them. never had any opiates other than some codeine long ago....

8.5mg. releasing 50ug per hour.
dont worry im careful. im also not going to be doing it today or anything. just curious if its any good

I have no idea on the recreational value of the patches. Its a very potent drug to be mucking around with especially if you are opiate nieve.

King, I won't fuck about because Fentanyl doesn't fuck about.
8.5mg of Fentanyl Citrate is roughly equivalent to 850mg of Morphine. Each patch isn't far off an entire gram of the 'gold standard' of Opioids but without any of the pleasure associated with typical Mu-agonists.

With your tolerance: don't even consider using Fentanyl.
Maximum fatality, minimal fun, and to complete the sick joke it embodies: Fentanyl absolutely rapes your receptors, eventually rendering anything but the most dangerous Opioid available as useless.

Stay away from Fentanyl.

Back to work tomorrow. Recovered enough to be ok to work. I feel like I have done nothing but eat and drink this holidays so I hope i still fit in my uniform. Have a great day EADDers.

Looks like it, I wonder what happened. :?

Must have been down for around 5 hours at my reckoning...

i would save the opiates for incidents like a broken arm etc, and not get into recreational use of them. Much more fun drugs to take...

incidentally, anyone else experimenting with microdosing LSD for depression around here?

i would save the opiates for incidents like a broken arm etc, and not get into recreational use of them. Much more fun drugs to take...

incidentally, anyone else experimenting with microdosing LSD for depression around here?

Nah but been reading about it for work/creative purposes and hoping to try it out in the next week or so. Or at least the 1P-LSD. Think Consumer was trying it for reasons I can't remember a bit earlier this week tho

i had ~40uG of 1-p-lsd this afternoon because i was feeling really really low, and within like an hour i was laughing at jokes with friends and up and about getting some housework done.....it managed to turn my mood from borderline suicidal into 'able to cope' for the rest of the day......without much in the way of strong visual hallucinations or going into a downward spiral. It's helped me like this on a couple of occasions, im sure even 20uG would be enough.

can't do it all the time though because of tolerance...definately it helps with creative stuff aswell. On a full dose with some nice music I could just get lost in a daydream of fairly positive thought for hours.

caveat> what works for me is just my own personal experience and not a suggestion that anyone should try this. Some people could have problems with any dose of LSD & relatives.

I've still not used that wee 50ug I've left. I actually had a dream about using it last night. I'm trying to finish writing a song for Saturday night so it may help me. I do have work tomorrow though so I shant be using it this eve as I'll probably not sleep.

yeah 7 hours since i took that 40ug and still feeling it, altho it peaked a while ago. Managing with a tiny bit of weed and a couple of pyrazolam for now. AND A NICE HOT CUP OF TEA.