• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

It makes no sense to me. I am not being funny. You need to either take more time when you are typing or use a spell checker.

1768_10153925292782848_670490292169122856_n.jpg

Yeah this got me pissed off, this shite belongs to reddit alongside the other fedora-tippers. Shoving agenda down people's throats.

Yes please do pray for these poor people tho, if that's your thing.

0ef.jpg

^^I'm enlightened by his fedora.

I do hate when, after a disaster, people tell you to pray for the victims and survivors. It's as useful as salting my nail-clippings before shoving them up my arse. Sending assistance is generally more effective than talking to yourself (even if it is en masse).

I do hate when, after a disaster, people tell you to pray for the victims and survivors. It's as useful as salting my nail-clippings before shoving them up my arse. Sending assistance is generally more effective than talking to yourself (even if it is en masse).

A point could have been made in the lines of "Well people changed their FB profiles to the French flag, now people have died in Turkey and nobody gives a fuck. What's up with that?" But no, gotta go down that pretentious fedora-tipping-me-lady "IT'S ALL RELIGIONS FAULT" reductionist road.

I had no expectations of seeing people putting the crescent moon and star on their FB profiles :\

I never understand why people did that they never change their Facebook profile flags when things happem in different places

Evey

You put salt on your nail clippings before shoving them up your arse? Interesting...

I like to keep them in one place and recycle that precious keratin. It's better than finding them on the floor. I do the same with pubes that fall out. However, I'm not pretending for a moment that all of the pubes in my rectum are my own :(

I like to keep them in one place and recycle that precious keratin. It's better than finding them on the floor. I do the same with pubes that fall out. However, I'm not pretending for a moment that all of the pubes in my rectum are my own :(
Roflmao

Aye, I think you'll find that a significant percentage are mine ;)

LOL, sending assistance? Did you read the news? I guess there's a difference between telling people to pray and asking for their prayers, but what would I know :\

LOL, sending assistance? Did you read the news? I guess there's a difference between telling people to pray and asking for their prayers, but what would I know :\

I'm not sure I get what you mean. I wasn't referring specifically to the Istanbul attacks.

A point could have been made in the lines of "Well people changed their FB profiles to the French flag, now people have died in Turkey and nobody gives a fuck. What's up with that?" But no, gotta go down that pretentious fedora-tipping-me-lady "IT'S ALL RELIGIONS FAULT" reductionist road.

When the shit hit the fan in Paris I put up a status of 'you can kill as many frogs as you like but killing a dog makes you a barbarian'

Only a few got it, the others deleted me =D

When the shit hit the fan in Paris I put up a status of 'you can kill as many frogs as you like but killing a dog makes you a barbarian'

Only a few got it, the others deleted me =D

That's nasty. That's evil. That's genious ;)