Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER SOUR MONSTERS

haribo-super-sour-monsters.jpg

You can't quite make it out in this photo but there's small lettering under the Haribo logo reading 'These cunts will knock your fucking block off' and although I disapprove of that kind of language in the context of a product aimed at children there's no other adequate way of describing them.

They can't be more sour than what toxic waste provide

3679.jpg

These motherfuckers got pulled off the shelves about 8 years ago when some kid burned his tongue so badly he needed medical treatment. They're back on the shelves now though %) Still just as sour.

If you eat a barrel of these, expect to not be able to taste properly for a couple of days.

No snow here but is bastard cold again. Is most irritating this kinda weather. Cold almost everyday but not quite everyday so no Cold Weather Payments. They should work 'em out by the day not the week. Do they think that it works out significantly cheaper to heat a place for six days out of seven instead of the full seven? :!

none at all i'm surprised :)

SUPER SOUR MONSTERS

haribo-super-sour-monsters.jpg

You can't quite make it out in this photo but there's small lettering under the Haribo logo reading 'These cunts will knock your fucking block off' and although I disapprove of that kind of language in the context of a product aimed at children there's no other adequate way of describing them.

are you jelly of my labsnacks?
wumDeRX.jpg

I think boots do capsules.

Thanks, I saw your post just before I left so I asked for the capsules and on the box it clearly shows little blue gel caps. Inside though they are the oblong shaped caplets. Broke down in the water nicely though just like the tablets, took a bit of elbow grease with the back of a spoon but was fine.

Haribo? It has to be Starmix, and MM I love the standard cherries, beautiful flavour.

none at all i'm surprised :)

I got one CWP a few weeks back but other than that there's always been one day when the temperature crept above 0 (or whatever the cut-off point is). You'd think I'd be rolling in CWPs living where I do but is actually at the bottom of a valley and noticably warmer here than some of the places nearby. Weather is very odd in this part of Wales. Can be totally different just a few miles up the road.

they send me haribo when i buy sciencey stuff, to keep me alive.

was 40 quid, im considering buying another one so i have a spare while its in the wash.

i am wearing this for ulta comfort, as it has become rather cold.

I call bullshit!

Thankyee all for lovely BDay wishes. Threads closed so I'm saying it here.

4FA saturday for me. It's freezin'. Too cold to go out. Need a new TV show to hammer. Might try your law n order one Brimz. I kept hearing mixed things about it, but that's because I was mixing them up. I love D'Onofrio (sp?) and I know he wouldn't be anything shite, so I'll deffo give it a go

Have you seen the new BBC adaptation of Sherlock Holmes just called Sherlock Marmz? Hour and a half episodes, they made 6 in total.

I've just finished watching them and thought they were really quite good actually.

Few hours in stepping hill, depressing place. Now out to catch the second half of utd I rekon

hah! SHM is right of course

And yes I've watched the BBC Sherlock. Love it. New one out soon apparently, looking forward to it. There's meant to be a new Luther out soon too. Dunno if anyone watches that but I liked it

There'd be no point me wanting pics of something that's not 'appened Ceres ;p

[edit]
can't believe how much coverage this Pistorious story is getting. way too much air/cover time.

Status
Not open for further replies.