European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should definitely watch that if it's called Sherlock Marmz. That's like, a sign or something.

:) I'm guessing but I think that would make great primetime BBC one weekend viewing.

Was good wasn't it, how did he survive?

Also thought Tim from The Office was poor, ex military, didn't act like it at all.

Mornin, home for the weekend. Woke up to a row with my mother via phone and did a bit of a cry only to have girlthing come up with a cuppa in a monkey onesie and gimme cuddles. Had my tiger one on so we looked damn adorable. She's damn good to me. In other news, the rabbit hates me even more cos I've been away and the house is empty, woo!

mmm, I've got one of these for the cold

clh-terminator-hoody-1.jpg

and for scaring the shit out of people

There'd be no point me wanting pics of something that's not 'appened Ceres ;p

lol, I can't disprove a negative can I.

that charlie brookers screenwipe is good,been watching that today, which is unusual because i never watch tv. ever.

Thankyee all for lovely BDay wishes. Threads closed so I'm saying it here.

4FA saturday for me. It's freezin'. Too cold to go out. Need a new TV show to hammer. Might try your law n order one Brimz. I kept hearing mixed things about it, but that's because I was mixing them up. I love D'Onofrio (sp?) and I know he wouldn't be anything shite, so I'll deffo give it a go

Happy birthday marmz =D<3

can't believe how much coverage this Pistorious story is getting. way too much air/cover time.

agreed, far too much, bored of hearing about it and couldnt really give a shit

Mornin, home for the weekend. Woke up to a row with my mother via phone and did a bit of a cry only to have girlthing come up with a cuppa in a monkey onesie and gimme cuddles. Had my tiger one on so we looked damn adorable. She's damn good to me. In other news, the rabbit hates me even more cos I've been away and the house is empty, woo!

onsie crew!

I'm just preparing her for the inevitable disappointment.

I think EADD should club together and get RLP a custom squirrel one. I just checked and all the ones that come up for squirrel onesies, are actually chipmonks ...

this one seems real ... needs some tufts sewing on the ears tho ..

NSFW:
SQUIRREL_KIGU.jpg

[EDIT]
FAKE SQUIRREL ... really a chipmonk ..

NSFW:
squirrel-kigurumi-6-p.jpg

ha ha that bloke looks well cuffed to be modelling the chipmunk one, does the flying squirrel one double as a working wingsuit?

But are y'all as well'ard as the WisbechKru?
He's a member of neither Cru, Shambles. He's an imposter, who masquerades as wearing a onesie.

He can't even SPELL onesie. This is further proof:
onsie crew!

[edit]
Ben: I think it's a custom made onesie. So I can imagine he was chuffed to bits when he finally got to try on his dream. Hence the 'hyper-squirrelling' that he's clearly demonstrating there

[EDIT] oooh, you were being sarcy about the chipmonk! I thought you were on about real-squirrel for a mo!

[edit x 1111]
chipmonk, that's the lesser-spotted ascetic variety of chipmunk

Last edited:
now you're backtracking. CAUGHT IN A LIE

out-maneuvered and digging bigger holes.

SEE SNOLLY?!!!

Sigh, I know. And thus we have come full circle and are right back to post 160 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.