• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXX : Minty Superfreqs et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is damn snolly today?.........

I reckon she should do a Daily rabbit report & let us know "wha gwarn" in rabbit land.
I know another EADD member thats also addicted to rabbit tales from her.

If your reading this you lazy student I need more horse pics from your mom & rabbit report daily.
I showed my mate those horse pics, he just about broke a rib & said the same as several people did, that 2nd horse has a look of shame on it's face :)

Also do any EADD women keep a fucking "Love box" where they keep all cards, letters, photo's etc of their kids, boyfreinds etc?
I did my missus a letter for her b'day with her card (she gets her gift in 2 weeks when I am out there)
It was a load of stoned & smacked up rabble & she said she loved it & stuck it in her "Love box" WTF???!?!!?!?!?!?!

I used to keep a happy box, then I lost it. It is not just for the womens farmaz

how did that shit with your boss go yesterday?....

Waiting on your P45 yet?....

you rate 3-meo-pcp up there with good quality heroin? they are probably completely opposite chems, interesting to try them in a combo though maybe, might give that a think.

Yeah i know someone who you could try that with ;)

if i dont check into rehab today or tm my job is gone.
i dont give a fuck im gonna have more drugs and snort enuff heroin for the big sleep
check the fuxk out
this dream is over i need a new head

I had the same kind of thing happen to me sadly.

Was working at a call centre & made an out going call on my lunch to my dealer, the team leader some how over heard my call & had me in the office & made me go get a script or I was sacked.

Should have taken his ass to the Court of human rights tbh, just because I liked a smoke of "b" he thinks I was some terrible Schmecker.

You made an outgoing call on the companies phone system to ring your heroin dealer and you think you're not to blame for getting the sack? lol I don't know what world some of you people live in :D

Oh you didn't get the sack... I'm amazed. Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.

You made an outgoing call on the companies phone system to ring your heroin dealer and you think you're not to blame for getting the sack? lol I don't know what world some of you people live in :D

Oh you didn't get the sack... I'm amazed. Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.

NO I didn't get the sack :)
Made me go to get a script though which imo is about as bad.

How is that dumb?.....It was a lunch time & I was taking upto 300 calls a day & making around 50/80 outgoing calls too.
How the fuck did I know that Nazi cunt, gear hating but likes beer idiot would be on my line?......

I had done it several times & got away with it, guess I just got greedy :(

Well, heroins illegal see, and unfortunately its not in most of companies policies to let people go score on their lunch break, he was damn good to let ya stay on even after a script tbh, maybe not fair in your or my or other users eyes but as a boss of a company it was good of him

i dont give a fuck im gonna have more drugs and snort enuff heroin for the big sleep
check the fuxk out
this dream is over i need a new head

acieed_ed, I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but there are few problems so big that the "big sleep" is the right way out.

Go and have a word over here please. <3

Shit man, I've worked in a call centre before as a phone monkey and a line manager. Would never have the balls to phone a dealer from the company phone (not that I've ever had a dealer)!

Did you also browse BL from your work PC?

Those call centres know everything. They know if you're signed on when you should be signed off, all calls are recorded, they get print outs of how many in/out going calls you make - all outgoing calls are scrutinised cos they cost the company - its called micro management and its a bitch.

From my call centre experience they were probably watching you like a hawk anyway, i bet you didn't get caught on the 1st outgoing personal call you did, lets put it that way. Crazy/naive to use the phone system for that, you're lucky you weren't arrested as an example.

Well, heroins illegal see, and unfortunately its not in most of companies policies to let people go score on their lunch break,

lmao :)
you know me too well, the best one was with this spanish guy I hooked up with.
He had been clean for several years & had his 1st toot in years with me, got back after lunch & he nooded / gouged out on the PC & puked into the bin :)

@Arnold
I know but you think you can get away with it sadly.

@Curious_24
No I just chatted with a fuck buddy over the DOA forum (Dogs on acid)

Status
Not open for further replies.