• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Am awaiting on my pepper steak meal and then going to watch the new series of The Good Wife tonight

Angelfucker?

I don't they it Kate??? <3 :)

Ack ok its a shit name, and so is my new suggestion. We could do with a rest us ole folk haha :D

Lets come up with some new suggestions?
[/QUOTE]
Where is everyone? Any plans for the evening

Some of us are still kicking about Evey, what you up to? Got the wee one in bed now?

I'm starting to fanny at with a few of my art projects and tidy the kitchen (exciting eh, Felix is scanning family pics to digitise them to embarrass our families / kids after we die!)

Evey[/QUOTE]

We're just pottering about. I'm thinking its coconut oil time for the face =D

Steak is now being served, hope it's nice and rare so i can feast upon the blood =D. Have a great evening people

Thanking you kindly :) I'll probably do my usual bottling it all up though, thanks all the same <3

I've been worried about you, Scotchy as you're usually always on here. I hope you're ok. Im always here in E-mail if ever you need someone to talk to. Hope things sort themselves out xxxx

Evey

Oooooh! You. you. you :p just because you're a wee sexy twink!..... :eek:

Is it going good in Urb world?x

Don't encourage him.

I'm thinking of changing my BL name to:

"pissynymph"

What do you guys think?

Things are great my end hun!

How are things with you?

ok Scotchy well you take care, ok? You know there's people here who care abut you n are there for you if you need it.

Nicklazz if you're there I'm not ignoring you was just busy when you called. I was in Tesco.

Evey

Coconut oil eh, is that what Felix tells you it is?

Oooer missus, we've tried that but at the cost of it insisted it went all over my face =D

(no glasses ;))

Things are great my end hun!

How are things with you?

Ah that's great to hear you're my A1 happy EADD person, love you for that Urbain, your so positive. Thank You %) Today, I'm ok thanks, though I have a tendency to ebb' flo more than the Atlantic waves in winter :!

ok Scotchy well you take care, ok? You know there's people here who care abut you n are there for you if you need it.

Nicklazz if you're there I'm not ignoring you was just busy when you called. I was in Tesco.

Evey

And tesco is??