• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

And some of us just can't get fucking rid of you!

I'm crying now - YOU, bubbling like a geyser! Hurt to the bone of your cheeks :p

I'm your penance, karama whatever... you have no choice!

Did I say, I found my mum's old rosary beads - wtf do I do with them, they don't go over my head as jewellery 8(

Trying to get a photy with lil one. Running round the house after her with a brush trying to brush her hair. She's NOT amused.

Evey

What do you do with them? You say the fucking Rosary and step back into the warming bosom of the One True Faith. :D

Trying to get a photy with lil one. Running round the house after her with a brush trying to brush her hair. She's NOT amused.

Evey

I hated it when my mum put my long hair in ringlets then wanted to brush it out - I screamed the house down!

Best of luck with that!

What do you do with them? You say the fucking Rosary and step back into the warming bosom of the One True Faith. :D

Haven't got a fuck, they're pretty jade beads with the usual cross n Jesus malarkey. They don't fit over my head or have a clasp, I get you must count your penance off them. I never did watch or pay that much attention being a mixed faith child :\

The only bosom I get warmth off of is my own.

There was loads of prayer cards and other religious effects in her stuff (we went though it the other night). Weird letters from Jesuit priests... and memberships to Irish clubs in Manchester 8(

My Scottish father has a lot to answer for =D

G'day everyone, hope you are all having a good week so far.
@Kate the disc you and Felix sent to me is brilliant and i've found so many great books to read on their so far and will no doubt find plenty more. It's also giving me the opportunity to read books that i probably never would have bought before which could turn up a few real gems

Haven't got a fuck, they're pretty jade beads with the usual cross n Jesus malarkey. They don't fit over my head or have a clasp, I get you must count your penance off them. I never did watch or pay that much attention being a mixed faith child :\

The only bosom I get warmth off of is my own.

There was loads of prayer cards and other religious effects in her stuff (we went though it the other night). Weird letters from Jesuit priests... and memberships to Irish clubs in Manchester 8(

My Scottish father has a lot to answer for =D

My grandfather really wanted me to be a Jesuit.

Not surprised about the Manchester connection - there are an awful lot of Irish clubs here, most of them full of headbanging Catholics from Mayo, like my mother's family.

It's good to go through personal effects. I kinda did at Christmas because my sister has all my dad's stuff, despite having seen him a handful of times in the past decade. She couldn't even name her own paternal grandparents, the dick.

I hated it when my mum put my long hair in ringlets then wanted to brush it out - I screamed the house down!

Best of luck with that!

LoL her hair's right long down to her bum n its a right nightmare to brush it. Of course she screams n makes it worst lol.

Evey

When i was in my early 20's i had hair that was about halfway down my back due to being a major 'metalhead' at the time. I kept it that way for years but over time i eventually grew tired of waking up with my hair all over the place and full of knots. Then one really hot summers day at work i got so fed up of sweating away under the pile of hair that straight after work i went to the barbers and had it all cut down to a number 1. I could never be bothered to go through the hassle of growing long hair again

What's wrong with what??? I just need one so I bought one

Sorry! I just misread/misunderstood this post:

In other news I bought a shiny new netbook last night. Bad news, I didn't research it. Impulse buy :\ Should be alright though. It's basically just for BL and FB so.... How bad could it be???? Under £60 and it was through Amazon so I could always send it back.

Is it OK then?

My grandfather really wanted me to be a Jesuit.

Not surprised about the Manchester connection - there are an awful lot of Irish clubs here, most of them full of headbanging Catholics from Mayo, like my mother's family.

It's good to go through personal effects. I kinda did at Christmas because my sister has all my dad's stuff, despite having seen him a handful of times in the past decade. She couldn't even name her own paternal grandparents, the dick.

HOLY FUCK YOU A Jesuit PRIEST!!! 8o8:)! Na surely not...though I appreciate it was great status to have one in the family go into err...what would you say - "The Calling" 8)

Apparently this Jesuit priest wrote to my mother before her marriage to my dad pointing out the ills of her ways and the damnation it would cause. I sometimes ask if that damnation is me :( No wonder I'm a nutter...

My mothers lot came over from Donegal to work in the mills in Manchester before travelling north where industry was booming in Glasgow and area. My mother then worked for the railways.

It's hurtful going through the stuff, but teaches me a lot about who I am and how I came to be. My sons are interested too.

LoL her hair's right long down to her bum n its a right nightmare to brush it. Of course she screams n makes it worst lol.

Evey

Bless, shampoo night in your house must be a nightmare. Do you still use those round things so the everything flows off or will she let you shower it? I was a nightmare as a kid with long hair...remember it well so you both have my sympathies!

How are you getting on with the brown Evey? I'm heading for grey streaks just now, the maintenance is a nightmare and all to look like an old lady!!! :!

Its better brown because i can now have lovely, relaxing baths again most days rather than twice a week to save the colour.

Evey

Its better brown because i can now have lovely, relaxing baths again most days rather than twice a week to save the colour.

Evey

That sounds much easier to maintain and I loved your pics with brown hair, really suited you. Baths are important - you tried my oat in muslin yet?

I'm having 2-3 monthly highlights to blend in my grey. It does look spectacular as I have lots of Malin Streaks at the front but man its a pain. Heading for 50 I refuse to be lamb dressed as mutton :p

My gay pal today said I looked like Cruella de Vil in the making but I did have a big fuck off vintage coat and furs on haha =D

You ARE an old lady Kate........

See!!! It may have taken me more than 10 minutes but I knew I'd get there :) :) <3 <3 <3

A pox on teenagers and a pox on fucking bloody snow!:X

I was working alone today, running the two shops (they are parallel to each other, one is furniture and the other is just A-Z stuff). I was sitting at the desk in the A-Z shop when some wee gobshite runs into the furniture shop and throws a snowball that must have been the size of baby's head! I hear a smash and a thud. I chased after the bastard but didn't get him. It's a good thing I didn't, or I would have risked my freedom!

I went in to see the damage..the snowball smashed the glass on a big Victorian china cabinet that someone had put a deposit on. There's a nice chunk of money gone :!

I am not a very violent person but I was seeing red. If I had caught that little cunt, I would be under arrest right now. He was about 16 and I'm not a big guy so I feel it should have been well within my rights to adjust his dental records. I know they thought it was just a laugh but they don't realise how it affects people. We're not running big margins in the shops and business is always a little slow after Christmas, and Victorian china cabinets aren't the cheapest investment for us. I was on my own so I had to close the furniture shop for the rest of the day because of the broken glass :X I did, of course, then have to stay a little later after I'd closed up so I could clean up the mess..it was then I realised that some of the snow splashed onto a few paintings which are damaged also.

We also had an elderly couple in the furniture shop at the time and I had to let them sit down behind the till for ten minutes because it gave them such a fright. We could have been looking at heart attacks, so at least I can be thankful that only our profits were hurt and not any people. I should also be thankful that I couldn't catch the kid.

I'm still slightly vibrating with anger. I am going to buy a bag of weed.

You ARE an old lady Kate........

See!!! It may have taken me more than 10 minutes but I knew I'd get there :) :) <3 <3 <3

Ah I still win - its taking you too long to come back with the retorts lol. I do appreciate the attempts mind 8(

Proud to be an older lady thank you very much ;) For your compliment I will parcel, bow-tie and box a fresh trout as your prize :D

=D

Are you working or otherwise tonight petal?

Home shortly Kate..... It's been a tough one today.... Always is when it snows... Clumsy bastards keep falling down and breaking legs.....went through a fair amount of morphine today (on them not me lol!!) :) <3

Edit... Really sorry about that Don.... Little kids can be shits.... Bring back the birch!!

Well its p****** me off. The sky+ aint working n all me soaps etc are meant to record soon. Hark at it lol

Evey