• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Oi you yes you lady Kate..yer box is full..I have sent you a lil pm via your tuther half..I borrowed his box ..hope he doesn't mind.

He minds like fuck as he's well pissed off with me :( nothing to do with you honey <3 Cleared out my box now. Cheer me up!

kate;12845852 How are you today special beautiful person? <3 I'm a bit better thank fuck![/QUOTE said:
Awww, Tired. A late close tonight then up at 7 Grrrrrr. Gonna try and nap though. Glad to hear you're feeling better today <3

Sorry! I just misread/misunderstood this post:

Is it OK then?

I just meant that I saw the price and bought it. I didn't research any of the specs. If it's shit when I get it it's easy to return.

It's like death o'clock in here :(

I'm here but it looks as though everyone has buggered off. :\

Areet folkettes?

I fell asleep for about 30minutes earlier and now I won't be able to sleep for a while (as if I'd normally be asleep by this time anyway :p). I'm off work tomorrow so there's no urgency. Although I do need to wake up in time to go plead with my bank.

I watched the second part of that BBC show about pets. Definitely a good wee series and with David Tennant narrating it's easy on the ears.

Everyone is peachy, I hope?

Evening girls, Scoticpisshy <3 I've been posting in the Lounge so pleased to see you. they are nice peeps but their accents worse than yours Sadie!, never mention the appalling grammar.

You feet hurting honey? You need a nice foot bath and pamper masage :D

I've been naughty and refused to go to bed :|

Areet folkettes?

I fell asleep for about 30minutes earlier and now I won't be able to sleep for a while (as if I'd normally be asleep by this time anyway :p). I'm off work tomorrow so there's no urgency. Although I do need to wake up in time to go plead with my bank.

I watched the second part of that BBC show about pets. Definitely a good wee series and with David Tennant narrating it's easy on the ears.

Everyone is peachy, I hope?

Annoying when that happens innit?! Hope you enjoy your programme. Sounds interesting.

Evey

OMG! was leaning on my arm, just opened up this thread and was in the middle of reading when my alarm went off in my ear. Talk about bricking it!!! I look like a cat with it's claws in the ceiling!!!!!

Awwww MissFlo! You really need some sleep my love.

And you are lovely!!! Just get some sleep. Anyone that knows you knows how lovely you are. It's alright, we've all been drug pigs before. I'm worse, I have no excuse. I'm just tired all the time and I don't do any drugs!!!!

Morning all, hope it's a good one and if not at least it's Friday ay.. ;)

You tell me not to be so hard on myself Flo so i suggest you take a dose of your own advice <3 Anyways, 2 or 3 days no sleep is nowt for you, I doubt anyone will notice and you'll cruise through the celebrations leading the party from the front ;)

Just watch the consumption of vals and opis ay..

*waves @ Sadie* :)

Waves at the gorgeous Scotch!

Here now, just remember, those of us in the customer service industry Friday IS NOT A GOOD DAY!!! in fact it's mid week!!!!!!!!! and a very VERY BAD day. Hello, Cuntstomers!!!!

Yup, that kinda sucks.. i worked on bars for a couple of years in my early twenties, have to say despite the crappy unsociable hours and poor pay, it was probably my favourite job..