• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Morning folks.

In other news I bought a shiny new netbook last night. Bad news, I didn't research it. Impulse buy :\ Should be alright though. It's basically just for BL and FB so.... How bad could it be???? Under £60 and it was through Amazon so I could always send it back.

Come on, corpse hands, tell us what you got. We might have the need to buy one of them soon.

In other news, Kate lost a glove during a midnight MXE mission to Tescos a few weeks ago. If you're still missing one, maybe her one will match yours. :D

yeah a ford was what i was looking at mostly... a diesel at that... a 2008, 115 bhp model. looks good but a friend suggested a 3 series bmw...

sadly, hondas and mitsubishi are kind of rare in these parts, and repairing anything on them is confusing to most mechanics here...

Don't waste your $ on a 3 series mate, there a really basic car pre 2013 plus not that good of a drive, personally I wouldn't get a diesel either fair enough it used to make sense. , but now not so much really. If you're not to bothered about bhp take a look at the newer 999c focus (es) I think they changed shape ~2012 - I've had 1 as a brief stopgap company car & no lies it was the nicest drive I've had absolutely no lack of torque/power & a 70 tank used to last over a week doing a shit load of miles. Couldn't believe it was basically a 1 litre, the ecodrive turbo powered engine is a wonder.

Morning folks.

Come on, corpse hands, tell us what you got. We might have the need to buy one of them soon.

In other news, Kate lost a glove during a midnight MXE mission to Tescos a few weeks ago. If you're still missing one, maybe her one will match yours. :D

I will be on the look out for said Kate glove!!!

Shiny new red Netbook

supposed to be doing my dissertation, but slacking off/trying to find money to buy some alcohol/codeine
also chasing up a dealer who owes me an 8 ball

Today is my Friday, as I've booked tomorrow off. Ostensibly to get my hair cut and pick up my script at my leisure, rather than rushing about. Maybe meet up with a good friend too.

Started today with a couple of lines of smack, a spliff and a deep swig of whiskey. Thank fuck, because I never would've made it through the snow otherwise.

HAIR CUT! 8( Oh no, shares in brylcreem will be down! :p I like your long locks :D

Ready break warmth eh.. I'll try not to be a pain if your in polite company this afternoon, but I'll want a mobile pic you know 8) Are you doing scones and cream, tea?

Be happy <3

SADIE - I hear the new net book is err...not as expected lol :p<3;)

Flo!!! <3

HAIR CUT! 8( Oh no, shares in brylcreem will be down! :p I like your long locks :D

Ready break warmth eh.. I'll try not to be a pain if your in polite company this afternoon, but I'll want a mobile pic you know 8) Are you doing scones and cream, tea?

I won't be getting too much cut off, don't worry. I'm tempted to leave it a while, but it does become unruly pretty quickly.

Polite company? This afternoon? It's still Thursday, you know, and I'm still very much in work. :D

Sammy off with the hair mate ;)

Afternoon Evey! All good here, what about u? :D I love sun beds/tanning! DO it ok often. Or I did before. But starting to do it again from tomorrow when the money falls, like 4-5 days in a week.

I won't be getting too much cut off, don't worry. I'm tempted to leave it a while, but it does become unruly pretty quickly.

Ah, that's good. It does suit you that bit longer and unruly. Frames your face / cheek bones nicely :D

Polite company? This afternoon? It's still Thursday, you know, and I'm still very much in work. :D

So no cream teas this afternoon? :( Poor kate....

Nothing wrong with it Kate. It hasn't arrived yet. I just said that if there were anything wrong I could send it back. Can't wait for it to arrive

Sammy off with the hair mate ;)

Afternoon Evey! All good here, what about u? :D I love sun beds/tanning! DO it ok often. Or I did before. But starting to do it again from tomorrow when the money falls, like 4-5 days in a week.

Nice to see you here Nicklazz :)

Evey

Nothing wrong with it Kate. It hasn't arrived yet. I just said that if there were anything wrong I could send it back. Can't wait for it to arrive

Oh I must have got that wrong, sorry. Bet you can't wait - all your own wee baby net book :D My laptop is on its last legs so I'm using my work Lenovo netbook browsing incognito, which is a pain, doesn't remembers passwords, no access to our server, no pics etc.

It'll be good to hear how you get on with yours, may get the same.

How are you today special beautiful person? <3 I'm a bit better thank fuck!

Anyone good at online friendship? Need advice as I'm not sure the best way to handle it but don't want to discuss it on the actual forum :(

Evey

Anyone good at online friendship? Need advice as I'm not sure the best way to handle it but don't want to discuss it on the actual forum :(

Evey

Personally Evey I'm shit at every relationship - online or other. Not much help sorry. Luckily some folk accept me for who I am and like my eccentricity n' weirdness and we can hit it off mostly. The others can get to fuck. Relationships online or otherwise are never static, they're a give take, ebb n' flo and compromise with laughs and understanding all help.... all relationships are hard work both ways.

I'm terrible at real life friendship so i doubt I'll be of much use....! 8(

Afternoon all, I'm trying to drag myself of a rather dark place I've found myself.... Seems to be a light at the end of it but Tis some way off still. Life ay, who decided to make it so complicated... :!

Shall try and resume some sort of moddery duties as I've been slacking somewhat in every area...

I've been worried about you, Scotchy as you're usually always on here. I hope you're ok. Im always here in E-mail if ever you need someone to talk to. Hope things sort themselves out xxxx

Evey