• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

I'm not afraid of anything, except maybe adulthood, commitment and faceless authority.

I do, however, think you're talking a steaming pile of crap.

I'm not afraid of anything, except maybe adulthood, commitment and faceless authority.

I do, however, think you're talking a steaming pile of crap.

And that's totally fine. You have every right to your opinion n to think what you like. Thank you for sharing it with me. I will sleep better tonight knowing that :)

Evey

does your dentist fill your teeth with fun?
I'm hoping so.. he surely wouldn't charge so much money to cause pain and fill them with anything boring?

It's all good, y'know (dentists aside). You need to get back out there, and it sounds like you're in demand. Go for it.
Nah, cheers.. it does need doing, but I feel a bit icky jumping through loopholes and selling myself. Ickier than I would actually feel if I were properly selling myself. But having a job is better than being unemployed, I guess.

Might join you on that one. Fucking farmaz Mk II.
I think that's pretty offensive to farmaz.. ;)

You've the right to your opinion, Sammy G, but NO I am not!

Today is the most clearest I've felt on this issue since July 1996.

Edit: also i saw a fortune teller in Blackpool 3 times in two years , who said the same message: beware of a female with the letter L in the name. Bitchiness n backstabbing. The chance of the same message every time????

Evey

b5c410ee1ace321bb2d57f5d68fa9187.jpg

Nah, cheers.. it does need doing, but I feel a bit icky jumping through loopholes and selling myself. Ickier than I would actually feel if I were properly selling myself. But having a job is better than being unemployed, I guess.

Yep. And I know what you mean about the ickiness.

From personal experience, 'selling yourself' in the sense of legitimate employment can be a lot more icky than selling yourself in the more physical sense. Less dangerous, of course, but somehow more creepy.

I'm sure you'll do fine though. Responsible, grown-up git. ;)

Lol FG

What was this Farmaz like? Wasn't he perma banned? Shame that. I hate seeing people perma banned.

Evey

strange i can't remember him then i can't remember most of the last 2 years

^^ oh I do t know about that...... July 8th 2013 wasn't a bad day....apart from that though it was pretty wank

He was a saintly person, so he was.

Sammy G dont you realise there there are many different characters n different characters is what makes the world go around.

Please elaborate on "he was a saintly person?" Was he a Christian? I am a spirituslistic-christian. We all have our own beliefs and opinions.

But i am FAR from angelic. In fact I've been tempted by the devil in many ways over the past few years. Alcoholism , jealousy, wishing nasty things on others n disrespecting my body. So I'm far from a saint.

Besides whats this to do with my having prophetic dreams?

If I 've been given that gift (which is more like a curse ) can I really help it if God chose to give it to me???? No i cannot.

Evey

I lied. He was actually a fuicking weapon. A real fuckin' weapon.

He became more tolerable toward the end, I guess, and I'm told he's alright. Just not my kind of guy. Aggressive, manipulative, self-pitying... bit like me, but uglier and with none of the wit or panache.

Ahhhhh. Shame I never got to meet him. Maybe I coulda helped him some how so he didnt end up perma banned. Like talk to him or summit. Ahhh well ....

Everyone's got some good in them. Everyone.

Evey

He became more tolerable toward the end, I guess, and I'm told he's alright. Just not my kind of guy. Aggressive, manipulative, self-pitying... bit like me, but uglier and with none of the wit or panache.
Yeah, he's actually a really nice guy.. but his drug-addled rants and trolling on here didn't do him any favours. I still chat to him a fair bit, anyway.

Please elaborate on "he was a saintly person?" Was he a Christian? I am a spirituslistic-christian. We all have our own beliefs and opinions.

Wanna be satanist as I recall, not exactly a Christian but along the same lines :D

no we don't need hippies in our religion thank you :) says the guy who hates religion
NSFW:
2532609-259967-charles-manson.jpg

He claimed to be privy to magickal secrets which I, with my knowledge of Crowley (whom he obviously never read), or indeed any other living being was aware of.

He acted like a tit for months, got continually banned and then blamed it all on 3-ABC-PCP or whatever. Before giving up the 3-ABC-PCP and then doing the exact same stuff all over again.

I heard vague whispers (i.e. his every other post) that he had a troubled childhood too.

Fuckin' poseur.