• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

Sounds like a "half baked" idea to me.....although it definitely "takes the biscuit"......etc.etc etc....cue food based puns

This is neither the thyme nor plaice for such pollacks.

(let's not do this I have waaaay too many)

Sup people.

What's been happening in EADD lately? How is everyone doing?

nothing much. peppering the thread with puns...

ill probably stop soon though and go to bed...

It's all got a bit too cheesy, to be honest.

True though, not much, the usual dramas. How's things, Albi?

Well someone's got to do the punning. Where's Sammy at? He's good with puns. And Max? The master. I miss having fun in EADD...I hope the traffic picks up again soon.

It's bedtime for me too...Monday-friday are 5am starts. Morning will be tragic if I don't go to bed by 10.

Man I'm so boring now.

Hi evey, yeah I saw what you posted in the productions thread. Made me smile! How are you keeping? Are you keeping everyone on their toes?

Hi evey, yeah I saw what you posted in the productions thread. Made me smile! How are you keeping? Are you keeping everyone on their toes?

I'm as dramatic n annoying as ever :D but someone's got to take the title, eh? :) Yea keeping them on their toes hahaha how are you? Shame not seeing much of you in here anymore. Hows second opinion?

Evey

I haven't been in Second Opinion much at all; I've asked to stand down. I've just been dipping in and out of bluelight; haven't been able/willing to dedicate more energy than that for a little while, so I think someone else could do a better job there.

Awh sorry to hear that. Its understandable though, if you've comittments. You could always mod again one day. Would you ever come back to EADD?

Evey

the "rate my face" thread over there was a bit depressing (over in second opinion i mean)

anyways, sorry about the cheesy puns swampd, just venting my bulging creativity. not like there s a EADD haiku thread or anything.

the "sentence/post" thread went downhill when people were not really posting sentences, but phrases, and that was in the first posts.

maybe i just dont play well with others :p