• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

NSFW:
[video=youtube_share;5ncQN_7I7hk]http://youtu.be/5ncQN_7I7hk[/video]

Remember that infamous ‘Devil Baby‘ strolling around New York City in a carriage and just freaking people out on the streets? Or how about when a bunch of coffee shop goers witnessed a telekinetic meltdown? It was all in good fun, of course, but now the guys who brought you these viral video stunts are back with another one for the ages. A fortune teller who can pop her eyes out? A cursed ouija board? A third surprise you weren’t expecting? Watch what happens!
The masters of the viral video, Thinkmodo, made up of Michael Krivicka, James Percelay and Sam Pezzullo, have revolutionized viral marketing campaigns for films like ‘Chronicle,’ ‘Carrie,’ ‘The Last Exorcism, Part 2‘ and ‘Devil’s Due,’ and they’ve set their sights on the upcoming horror movie ‘Ouija‘ as their next source of inspiration.
The film sees a group of teens trying to communicate with their dead friend through a ouija board after she died under mysterious circumstances, only to instead unleash something horrific from the other side. Great source material, right? What makes this stunt so effective is, surprisingly, how many people believe in the supernatural implications of such a device. You can hear one victim even say, “My grandma, she told me to never mess with a ouija board,” before all hell broke loose around him.

Read More: 'Ouija' Fortune Teller Prank Terrorizes Brooklyn | http://screencrush.com/ouija-fortun...ailthru&utm_medium=referral&trackback=tsmclip

Stop smoking? It's not goid for ya. Think of all that smoke, clotting up your lungs :D
A brisk walk / jog n some good ol' vitamin D ( when ut's not raining, of course) will sort yas. :p

Evey

we got into this yesterday evey its not the best idea at the minute even though ive been saying for years i wish to quit

the depression and craving could really screw me up

Seems like the shrink I saw last time is now my permanent one, which is great. She used to work in a rehab, and really gets the substance misuse side of things. Told me she's free for an extra appointment once a week if necessary, and told me how fascinating I am. Before looking me in the eye and telling me "please take care of yourself" in a way that was far more personal than professional.

That will probably be the most tender and intimate encounter of my 2014. Unless the pre-Christmas appointment gets all smoochy.

we got into this yesterday evey its not the best idea at the minute even though ive been saying for years i wish to quit

the depression and craving could really screw me up

I wasn't meaning you specifically, FG, and I was kinda making a joke xxxx

Evey

Oh dear gods.. I now have two interviews lined up this week, plus a meeting with a recruitment agent. May as well book a dentist appointment too to make it extra fun-filled. 8(

Oh dear gods.. I now have two interviews lined up this week, plus a meeting with a recruitment agent. May as well book a dentist appointment too to make it extra fun-filled. 8(

must be hard feeling so desired ;)
(bad puns ahoy)
does your dentist fill your teeth with fun?

Glad yer feeling better.. DnB really does have some magical properties...
That it does, but I ended up back at Radiohead's saddests songs.

But it's time for Ska Reggae now. Yussssss!

<3 Love to you all you shitting lovely peeps <3

Ooh, get you! ;)

It's all good, y'know (dentists aside). You need to get back out there, and it sounds like you're in demand. Go for it.

Beats sitting there wondering whether your psychiatrist has an unprofessional crush on you, anyhow.

Ffs I 've just realised that one of my prophetic dreams of 1996 is now, and has now been a reality for the past year.

Why do I get the "gift" of these warning n WHY are they never clear until they are happening???!

I obviously get prophetic dreams for a reason - to be fuckin warning (because every single one of them are bad apart from the pregnancy one) but why me???? And why are the messages never clear enough ?????

I 've not had one in years since I begged God to stop them n take away the damned curse.

But this is one i had when 16. I'm not going to go over what it was about here. People are PM / E-mail / txt if desparately intrested.

But why was I granted this gift???? And does it mean that I'm travelling into the future in my dreams - or that my spiritual is warning me????

Edit: instead of fearing it maybe i should pray to enhance it n find out how i can better discover warnings before they happen.

Evey

Last edited:
starting to feel better in myself today both mentally and physically guess not polluting my body with crap has helped all ready

Fucking bollocks, Evey.
I'm sorry, but you're talking in arse.

You've the right to your opinion, Sammy G, but NO I am not!

Today is the most clearest I've felt on this issue since July 1996.

Edit: also i saw a fortune teller in Blackpool 3 times in two years , who said the same message: beware of a female with the letter L in the name. Bitchiness n backstabbing. The chance of the same message every time????

Evey

Last edited:
Okay, mighty prophet. Suppose I can only hang my head and beg for your benediction?

Shite.

You should pm her for the details Sam grim. Sounds ace.
With that I'm logging out walking away shaking my head.

I only get them about me lol. Chill out, Sammy G, what you getting angry at me for? What are you afraid of ?

I can 't say too much on Gibsies as I'm being watched :)

Evey