• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

morning FG, another day another $ :)

...and it's pissing down out there

morning allein

to right not nice out this morning hopefully something i am sending on i.e. them benzo drop this morning then i can get rid of them shame its such a long walk to the post office in this weather

Aggggghhhhhhh. It's fecking raining cats n dogs. And I've gotta go the fecking pharmacy after dropping lilvibe at school. Damn suboxone. Aghhhhh.

Oh, Morning everyone :)

....but what a shite day, now eh?!

Evey

I plan to take over Europe today, I am currently at war with Poland, but that's only because I pressed the wrong key.

It had to be done, and the closest I can get to rein acting it, is on Civilization 5.

Is that the same wrong key that Adolf hit?? Just dont go charging into Russia and you'll be king of the world by the end of the day.. :)

just remember the russian front and what happened to the Fuehrer and his plans

if one key can start a world war, I wonder what the other keys are capable of?

Nuclear holocaust?

Morning folks,

Damn windy here this morning. Just popping off into town in a bit... hoping the wind won't be affecting the trains. Everything is on time as far as I can see, so let's hope so.

Not doing any shopping... just popping past my flat to check everything is in order & collect some post.

In other news, I woke up this morning, went down stairs to let the cats out the back room & the freezer alarm was going off... I've no idea how it got open but I think a t-shirt might have been stuck in the door from the rails above it & the cats some how leveraged the door open with that...

That's all the meat in the freezer spoilt... was like a cupboard in there when I checked it. :\

Waiting for bus to pharmacy n looking forward to the day that I no longer had to.

Had toast n butter today on wholemeal bread. Will buy some potatos later n have a nice jacket potato n tuna. Dont care what the celeb PTs say I'm never eating that sweet potato shit as i can't stand it. Ugh.

Right. Here's to day one of healthiness.

Evey

just waiting on the post got a few things coming today for charlie and me

just checked weather going to be crap till thursday :(

Need some advice about one of my friendships in private if anyone would be willing to help as really don't know what to do about it all :(

Evey

No idea what happened last night. Had a few etiz and a can of strong beer. And, uh, a Sprite bottle full of some Greek spirit or other. Next thing I remember is trying to get into literally any club in the vicinity and they were all. fucking. closed.

Came home, somehow managed to buy weed (fuck knows how) and woke up thinking wtf