• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

Massively surprised im not on it haha

I'm never angry at people for long :)

Half the time i don't actually put people on iggy. I'm too bloody nosey for one thing. Hah. Besides I always click "view post," so it really is a waste of time :D

Evey

I'm never angry at people for long :)

Half the time i don't actually put people on iggy. I'm too bloody nosey for one thing. Hah. Besides I always click "view post," so it really is a waste of time :D

Evey

Not sure how the ignore thing works - If somebody replies to a person you have on ignore and quotes them do you see the post ?

Not sure how the ignore thing works - If somebody replies to a person you have on ignore and quotes them do you see the post ?

Yes you see the quot.

For instance, if I had Dan on iggy n you quoted his post - I'd see it. That 's the only criticism of the iggy feature, I guess.

Evey

need to take a break from drugs and just smoke weed which sucks!

Yes you see the quot.

For instance, if I had Dan on iggy n you quoted his post - I'd see it. That 's the only criticism of the iggy feature, I guess.

Evey

I only have the one person on mine and that was purely for the really offensive PM's - never saw them posting in a section.

I only have the one person on mine and that was purely for the really offensive PM's - never saw them posting in a section.

Ahhhhh sorry to hear that.

I'm like a bombfire. Quick-tempered. Everyone sees it - and then it's quickly out, leaving ashes n burnt remains n filling everyones memories of the roaring fire but all feeling tranquel by the glow of it all.

I'm one of life's conflicted souls - torn between good n bad.

Evey

Ahhhhh sorry to hear that.

I'm like a bombfire. Quick-tempered. Everyone sees it - and then it's quickly out, leaving ashes n burnt remains n filling everyones memories of the roaring fire but all feeling tranquel by the glow of it all.

I'm one of life's conflicted souls - torn between good n bad.

Evey

Some things never change ey ;)

How high are we all tonight?

Hey Kronos. Long time no see. How are you??? It must be March since you n I both spoke.

And nah. Some times never change. EVEY is still haunting uh in EADD!

High???? Does camomile tea n life in general count????

Evey

too many marijuana sir, you will need to come with me. sir?

He's gone.

Hey Kronos. Long time no see. How are you??? It must be March since you n I both spoke.

And nah. Some times never change. EVEY is still haunting uh in EADD!

High???? Does camomile tea n life in general count????

Evey

Ofc, i've seen one cup of that tea floor a 20yr drug veteran, be careful on it!

I'm all right ta, at a crossroads of sorts so next month is gonna be interesting (and i'll hopefully have some money:))

How're you getting on? Hows the battle with codeine (if i remember right?)

& to you guys ssaying take a break and smoke weed, i did that bout 6 months back after not smoking for 7 years, within a month i was back to being a daily toker but i gotta say, its one addiction i def dont mind so good advice!

yo.
morning all!

monday.jpg