• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXIX - No not Mormons... morons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingme

Bluelighter
continued from here...

I think it s only a problem if/when they get out though...

Frankly, id love to do anything on acid that involves being creative and pushing limits and constantly using your imagination. Exactly like an ikea wardrobe build then.

Also if evey can ask what is ebola, surely i can ask what a spiritual(ist? Istic?) Christian is...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's somebody who picks, chooses and makes shit up in order to suit and to justify their already-ingrained worldview and to soothe their deeply-seated feelings of absolute impotence and wretchedness with a dose of the ill-defined 'supernatural'. I may be wrong though.

Arent those mormons?

Think i need some sort of map of current christian cults and whatnot

Ha, too easy...
How's that diaz working eng?

I like religious people. You know where you stand with them. Not like they evolve the ideology over time, there are no yearly updates, no changing laws or lines to cross. Solid...

That's 28 x 10mg in two days......just as well I'm off all weekend!.......I've just done a happy dance round my room and if I'm brutally honest now have something of a semi-on (sorry for leaving you all with the image of me dancing round my room clutching a hand full of Valium with a a suspicious bulge in my paramedic uniform cargo pants)

Heavy going man. i might be pretty hardcore and have half a vallie, surprised my tolerance is still so low after all this time

I think it's somebody who picks, chooses and makes shit up in order to suit and to justify their already-ingrained worldview and to soothe their deeply-seated feelings of absolute impotence and wretchedness with a dose of the ill-defined 'supernatural'. I may be wrong though.

Haha spot on :D

Fucking ell this speed is weak. smooth and clean but very weak. 500mg in 6 hours say it all. if this was previous batches i'd be having a cardiac arrest im sure of it

Last edited:
Fucking ell this speed is weak. smooth and clean but very weak. 500mg in 6 hours say it all. if this was previous batches i'd be having a cardiac arrest im sure of it

and I was just thinking the exactly opposite :D

Lucky bugger =D

Dab of md for the random fuck of it. pointless and too late really, would be fine if i was out. nevermind though, tunes onnnnn

Last edited:
Lucky bugger =D need to dry this other batch out soon

Dab of md for the random fuck of it. pointless and too late really, would be fine if i was out. nevermind though, tunes onnnnn

Just cutting this up after its dried a bit although it wasnt that wet, I got just a smidge of methamp to get me started

Quitting codeine after 6 yrs (3 years being addicted and another 3 just using). Last dose was 48hrs ago and not doing too bad apart from stinging eyes and yawning (thanks to copious amounts of loperamide). Reckon I should see it through this time - I'm sick of it.

One of the few major plusses about quiiting opis, is the ease of which its suddenly possible to achieve an orgasm. No more giving up after 10 minutes, half an hour, 1 hour (or even longer) because you can just tell its never going to happen or even get close. Its like the "valves have been turned off" or something and then when they get reset, its ridicoulsoulsy easy to erm, clean the pipes. :eek: I dont know if thats of any consolation to you atall. :\

TBH, that's the major reason I'm quitting - fake orgasms, especially as a bloke, are not the way forward.

Quitting codeine after 6 yrs (3 years being addicted and another 3 just using). Last dose was 48hrs ago and not doing too bad apart from stinging eyes and yawning (thanks to copious amounts of loperamide). Reckon I should see it through this time - I'm sick of it.
Good on you MrSpudz, wishing you all the best. Drugs are great, right up until they slap the ball and chain around you. The day when you wake up and it doesnt cross your mind or youre feeling rough is such a wonderful feeling.

Im starting my short and sharp taper tomorrow. Im fuckin desperate now, really desperate and sick.

All the best A<3

Hope you get on OK scotchy, are you taking anything or just riding it out

Good on you MrSpudz, wishing you all the best. Drugs are great, right up until they slap the ball and chain around you. The day when you wake up and it doesnt cross your mind or youre feeling rough is such a wonderful feeling.

Im starting my short and sharp taper tomorrow. Im fuckin desperate now, really desperate and sick.

All the best A<3

Whatever - I saw your first message. I know it's a stupid thing, but I thought I'd write it somewhere anyway to get it down somewhere. I know it's fairly trivial by your standards - good luck to you.

All the best A<3

didnt you succeesfuuly quit the gear on your trip overseas? Not wanting to sound like your keywoker or something (if you have one) but have you put anything in place so that you wont relapse again once you're past the first few days. No offence intended, and certainly not meaning to patronise, bit i picked up the line somwhere "that its best to assume we dont have will any power: it doesnt exist."

Therfore if trying to quit or change bad habits its a good idea to put a lot of thorougly thought out planning into making things as difficult as possible not to just go out and score again once youve been off it a few days. From what ive agtherd you seem to make ot ok through the phusically hard part, bu then start struggling moods and emotions that are difficult to deal with start cropping up. This is wher you might benefit from support, most fucking drugs support agencies are useless in that you have to schedule appointmenst with them 2 weeks in advance and stuff. It could be really helpfull if you could "drop in, in crisis" as they call it, @ somehwhere like that, if at some stage your cravings are really bad, and find someone who knows what they are talkning about to talk to. I think it might be worth considering.

Cheers. Nah, i won't be doing it cold
Ive got around 200ml of meth which ill br taking very sparingly , i haven't much of a habit so im going to take full advantage of a bad situation that could be a whole lot worse.. Ive a few diazs but should i feel the need.

My plans is to take 40ml the first morming and see how far that'll me. Im not going to be well but so be it..

I could buy a lot more meth but i dont want to get a habit on that, especially a black market one.. i just want it over and done with and im in the position to do it relatively easily physically wise. Just that blasted mental side i struggle with.

Ill be lloking into some counselling to.

I need my home and family back otherwise i can see things spiralling out of control rather quickly..

@spud - What do you mean you saw my first message:? Im nodding in and out of conscious here and struggling to type. I did write "goof" instead of "good", as in "good luck" but i started nodding and pressed the wrong buttons. is that what you mean?

Im being absolutely genuine, addiction is addiction as far as im concerned, mine doesnt trump yours.

I di wish yiu all the best <3

didnt you succeesfuuly quit the gear on your trip overseas? Not wanting to sound like your keywoker or something (if you have one) but have you put anything in place so that you wont relapse again once you're past the first few days. No offence intended, and certainly not meaning to patronise, bit i picked up the line somwhere "that its best to assume we dont have will any power: it doesnt exist."

Therfore if trying to quit or change bad habits its a good idea to put a lot of thorougly thought out planning into making things as difficult as possible not to just go out and score again once youve been off it a few days. From what ive agtherd you seem to make ot ok through the phusically hard part, bu then start struggling moods and emotions that are difficult to deal with start cropping up. This is wher you might benefit from support, most fucking drugs support agencies are useless in that you have to schedule appointmenst with them 2 weeks in advance and stuff. It could be really helpfull if you could "drop in, in crisis" as they call it, @ somehwhere like that, if at some stage your cravings are really bad, and find someone who knows what they are talkning about to talk to. I think it might be worth considering.
My holiday did sort me out, youre right. The physical side of things anyway, two days before i came home my mrs decided to emd things between us which did my mental progress any good at all. First thing i did when i got home was pack my bags and score and its been thst wsy since. Really fucked me up.

I wirk away akk week, get depressed, use, hav3 a happy weekend with my kids and then when i drop.them off sundsy lunchtime amd the cycle of depression and using starts again.

Im going ti look into counselling, providing i can give a ckean test things will start moving forward with my girlfriend to. I just have to keep my family un the forefront of my mind. I need them back. I fuckin love the bones of them all, i need them, and i can have them if I give up the gear. No brainer really.

Soery for the triple.posts.. im intoxicated=D amd stupid (cretinous if Owens watching;))

Have you tried CBT Scotchy, I did a proper face to face course a few years ago and it really helped, I think the counsellor is key though I really liked him. Its much more available these days, I know it may be difficult with work, you could try the phone based version to start with.

I've got a wife and 2 kids and almost lost them due to thee mess I was in, we went to relate a few times as well which helped get things back on track.

It's not been perfect but we are OK these days, and like you I love them all more than I could explain, I'd be nothing without them...probably dead.

Love will find a way<3

Status
Not open for further replies.