• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLF were great live - seen them a few times and always had a great time (I think :D)

Good Morning EADD :)

Heres wishing you all a great Friday - quiet day for me (thankfully).

Bear

Apparently the KLF are 'sort of' reforming. Thought that might interest a few BLers (Sham, Fu and SHM possibly).

Heres a link to a story from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2017/jan/05/klf-comeback-bill-drummond-jimmy-cauty

I really fuckin hate the Guardian too- I'm not sure why I still check on that rag it as it just leaves me feeling annoyed at wasting my time. Anyone else feel the same?

I'm with you on hating the right-wing rag the Guardian has turned itself into.

On the KLF - will it be more "What Time is Love" than "Kylie said to Jason"? I have my doubts it will be anything at all. Still love 'em to bits though. Maybe Cauty needs a new tank.

Worn out. Too much sun today. Just had a beer and a couple of valiums. Time to have a very early night. I think the surf will be pumping tomorrow so alarm set for 4:45AM. The early consumer catches the waves. Be good and if you cant be good then be good at itm

KLF chill out was and still is my go to for those 5 am comedowns. Used to have the vinyl copy. Extremely limited and some fucker stole it at a house party. I guess the value now is probably not so much but back in the 90s it was a holy grail.

The way they blended the sounds together on chill out and the images it creates in the mind of Tibet, trains and morphing noise I've never found any other chill out compilation ever come close.

It's not dated either. Introduced a lot of people to it and it still works. If you've never heard it then do so well worth it, but make sure it's during comedown especially suited to empathogens or psyches

Apparently the KLF are 'sort of' reforming. Thought that might interest a few BLers (Sham, Fu and SHM possibly).

Heres a link to a story from the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2017/jan/05/klf-comeback-bill-drummond-jimmy-cauty

I really fuckin hate the Guardian too- I'm not sure why I still check on that rag it as it just leaves me feeling annoyed at wasting my time. Anyone else feel the same?

Bob, I have never seen Shams neck turn so fast when I read that out to him. You were spot on. =D

Hey there bear. Top of the morning to you. Hope you've been keeping well. I've missed you.

Yup. KLF = good shit.

Had a weird dream last night. For some reason, my family and I had to leave our house, so we found a flat in town. Got there and it was full of druggies. Then I found a Rickenbacker bass guitar which I immediately picked up and started bashing out Lemmy bass riffs from his Hawkwind days. Then Shambles appeared and said "Hi Fubz, good to see you playing my bass, everything ok?"

I replied, "nice guitar, but the windings on your 4th & 3rd strings are fucked".

Then I decided not to move into the flat because there was nowhere to store my lawnmower...

WTF?

If you snitch on the poopoo do you also deserve stitches when they shouldn't be able to trace it back to you?

Snitch on the police? Playing with fire there. Ever heard of police corruption?

In other news my weekend of debauchery has left me feeling like one of FUBARs dwarves. I dont think i will leave the house today.

I don't think it's too offensive in the context tbh as it isn't mocking dwarfs for what they are so much as mocking FUBARs insatiable perversions. The focal point of the joke would remain the same if you were to replace 'dwarves' with 'giants'... or any other group of individuals really.

You're probably right OM %)
Anyway goodnight folks, I'm wasted and headin for bed now

I'm irritatingly sober and heading to bed, think I dosed my last 40mg oxy too close to the previous one as it didn't do all that much. Back to sobriety for the diligent and professional working man (me) :(

What OM said. The dwarves were just objects of FUBARs insatiable perversion. Replace with letterboxs, rocking horses whatever. Its just a joke...

Anyway, dwarves are fictional characters existing only as an abstract concept within the works of J.R.R.Tolkein.

Not to be mistaken for dwarfs, a.k.a. persons of restricted height.

I feel I can comment on this because I got sexismed last night. My own fault, really, for forgetting that anything complicated like physics is only really true if a man says it :X And of course, if it happens rarely enough for me to remember it, I probably should be glad of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.