• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found 890kg of scrap iron in a corner of my site.

Trip to the scrappy later and I'm $180 to the good%)

Wife and daughter are watching the Brits - what an immense pile of talentless wankstains. There were a few years in the 90s when the Brits were good (remember Jarvis Cocker showing his arse, and a pissed up Brandon block getting a pint chucked over him by Ronnie Wood, and Noel Gallagher calling Michael Hutchens a has-been?) and actually had some fuckin good bands on.

I cant open that link for some reason. Youtube says i am being naughty apparently

For someone that works at a tech company and spends a good deal of time dealing with developers and IT staff, I can't for the life of me work out how to get a YouTube link to bluelight on my mobile...

Will edit when I get home! It will be so worth it.

I dont think its the link..the message says something like there is strange traffic coming from my ip...it wouldn't open in the youtube app.

I dont think its the link..the message says something like there is strange traffic coming from my ip...it wouldn't open in the youtube app.

Don't worry, I tested it on my mobile and it was doing the same thing for me. That was the result of googling the video I wanted, copy and pasting the google link, pasting it into a bluelight link tag, and then removing the google bits from the URL. It obviously didn't work.

Look at this graph.

For someone that works at a tech company and spends a good deal of time dealing with developers and IT staff, I can't for the life of me work out how to get a YouTube link to bluelight on my mobile...

Will edit when I get home! It will be so worth it.

Man, even I can do that! Or perhaps you're on an iPhone? In which case you have my sympathy. Nothing works on those fuckers unless Apple owns the rights...

Man, even I can do that! Or perhaps you're on an iPhone? In which case you have my sympathy. Nothing works on those fuckers unless Apple owns the rights...
Isnt it 2am where you are? You on that polish horse piss again?

Isnt it 2am where you are? You on that polish horse piss again?

It's actually 3:30am. I always wake up around now and would normally skin up - but I'm out of weed :(

And yes, strong polish lager may be implicated...

It's actually 3:30am. I always wake up around now and would normally skin up - but I'm out of weed :(

And yes, strong polish lager may be implicated...
You need to grow a bigger crop...and get some bubble bags to make water extracted hash from your trimmings.

Morning chaps.

I've stayed up doing laundry and getting a bed ready for my mate who is due to fly to London from Edinburgh early this morning. Literally just as storm 'Doris' hits. I'm habitually checking the airport departure boards and all looks ok for now.. only a few hours till their flight. Haven't seen the person in ages.

So the question is; do I stay awake and follow the Peruvian trail, or let this etiz take affect and go to sleep, albeit for literally a couple of hours...

Stay awake with the help of those lovely hardworking Peruvians. I might actually join you on that trail...may as well make the most of this last couple of weeks holiday. To the stash box

Status
Not open for further replies.