• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of them live in the back of the shops so just snooze where ever they like.

I'm currently posting in the MDMA thread about the horror stories posted - I personally have never heard anyone in real life talk about the problems posted. I would be interested if anyone in hear has heard any?

I'm not talking about the comedown - suicide Tuesday - dying for a week if you have partied hard. Long term continual side effects ?

I'm currently posting in the MDMA thread about the horror stories posted - I personally have never heard anyone in real life talk about the problems posted. I would be interested if anyone in hear has heard any?

I'm not talking about the comedown - suicide Tuesday - dying for a week if you have partied hard. Long term continual side effects ?
No and i got torn apart by one of the mods there in an incredibly rude manner for suggesting i took mdma for decades, for many years every weekend and never stuck to or believed this 3 months rule bs as did hundreds of thousands if not millions of others in the late 80's and 90's with no issues and never lost the magic. Apparently telling the truth is not allowed there because its bad HR. Well maybe mdma is just not that bad for you. I did thousands of pills and caps and when i have one today they still work.
I remember you posted much the same kind of thing Bear but he didn't get stuck into you probably because you are a mod. I have never posted in there again. Trozzle was the mod.

9bdaih.jpg

Ten years and nine months later.

Ive done 100's of pills over the past couple of decades and have no long term effects i know of and i still do the odd one from time to time.
It seems to be just americans with long term effects from them. Strange...

Ive done 100's of pills over the past couple of decades and have no long term effects i know of and i still do the odd one from time to time.
It seems to be just americans with long term effects from them. Strange...
Maybe thats why they elected Donald Golden Showers Trump lol. They all have brain damage from pingers...including The Donald.

I've done periods of weekly use, a few gram + sessions, and a few occasions of dosing on consecutive days. No long term effects noticed.

I guess heavy use is probably best avoided all the same. Not allowing your serotonin system to recover properly over extended periods probably does have an accumulative effect on mood and learning etc. but it would almost certainly be something that happens over a long time rather than "I went on a binge and broke my brain". I wonder why Americans report such different experiences to the rest of the world. Is it all down to culture/tradition, or is their "molly" less pure than they think?

I cained fuck out of pills from 17 until around the time I joined bluelight by which I was more into getting all weird on different types of psychedelics.

Can't say any notable harm done. Possibly enhanced in long run. Life's been shit, and life's been good but that's not because of the drugs!

I've done periods of weekly use, a few gram + sessions, and a few occasions of dosing on consecutive days. No long term effects noticed.

I guess heavy use is probably best avoided all the same. Not allowing your serotonin system to recover properly over extended periods probably does have an accumulative effect on mood and learning etc. but it would almost certainly be something that happens over a long time rather than "I went on a binge and broke my brain". I wonder why Americans report such different experiences to the rest of the world. Is it all down to culture/tradition, or is their "molly" less pure than they think?
I agree you probably shouldn't smash them like I did but the point I was making was that myself and many others did just that without any noticeable harm. This doesn't go down well in that forum especially with that mod Trozzle who is actually Australian.Its just not good HR to say that hundreds of thousands if not millions of people absolutely bashed the shit out of pingers and if they were as bad for you as they imply in that forum where are all the casualties? OMG i took half a defqon and now my serotonin balance has changed and i have weevils in my brain.

OMG. I just went and had a look at that forum. You would swear mdma is the most dangerous substance known to man by having a glance through those threads. Smh

I was thinking with it being off main season (still the rainy season) the place may be a bit quieter as the water conditions are pretty bad for watersports, diving, swimming etc. Were not really beachy people but were going to be staying near the beach (Kuta region) as that seems the busiest for places to eat, bars etc. We may change area half way through and go further inland but were not sure yet (we will see what the place is like first).

Has anyone been before ? It seems like mushrooms are pretty easily available and viewed as almost legal but knowing how corrupt the police and dealers can be with tourists I may just stick to beers.

I wouldn't go out of season, weather isn't worth it.

If you do go, go to the Gili islands where mushrooms most definitely are legal.

And if you've got $650-$900 per night, per person, give me a shout. I'll show you the best hotel in Bali. I went, cost me nothing, but I knew the owner. Don't know him anymore as he sold it for millions.

But really, the weather over there is relatively shit right now.

OMG. I just went and had a look at that forum. You would swear mdma is the most dangerous substance known to man by having a glance through those threads. Smh

Yep gave up trying and I go for a comedy edge in there these days if I bother at all -

alas with any drug a % of people will have a differing effect profile - says it on pretty much every prescription or OTC medicine. One man can't take anadin another can't take paracetamol. Will be exactly the same for MDMA.

What we have IMHO got now in MDMA BL is the presence of that very small % and or those that will always put 2 + 2 together and get 5.

It's actually totally against all sensible HR. We now have one of the main "MDMA is bad" posters who seems to be running their own personal support service (nothing I can see to back them up except anecdotal evidence or personal opinion).

Seems first thing that does occur when someone reports issue OMG LTC.

Actual HR method - did you test? Do your conditions manifest after the metabolisation / half life etc. as in do you still have drugs potentially in your system.

No test or longer than in system = one answer one answer only seek medical help it could be condition not associated, don't associate until you have medical opinion.

TBH it's why a lot of HR forums have to be hard moderated especially if accessed by young and impressionable. For example an online eating disorder forum must approve any post before it goes live.

If you were a person who had never taken mdma and you browsed that forum you would probably never touch it. There is nothing positive posted at all. Its all "i took one pill and now my brain is damaged forever" type posts. Imagine members of the press reading it. They could actually use Bluelight to demonise the drug thats responsible for the site existing in the first place.

At least that Trozzle wanker does not mod it anymore.

If you were a person who had never taken mdma and you browsed that forum you would probably never touch it. There is nothing positive posted at all. Its all "i took one pill and now my brain is damaged forever" type posts. Imagine members of the press reading it. They could actually use Bluelight to demonise the drug thats responsible for the site existing in the first place.

At least that Trozzle wanker does not mod it anymore.

I touched on that subject yesterday saying that these threads do more harm than good (I genuinely believe that). People may be experiencing what we would call a come down (they can be rough if you have been mixing with other drugs/alcohol) - they join up, read these horror stories (that I do not believe) and then they jump on the bandwagon and end up making themselves worse.

I think I can remember when you were berated in that forum but it's not something that a lot of us has already said. I know that SHM / Tranced etc often pops in and tries to balance things out but it's falling on deaf ears. People seem to want to blame 'something' on their perceived problems so they blame that 100mg of MDMA that they took 5 years ago.

I have never heard of anyone with problems stemming from MDMA use - ever, not even a friend of a friend, somebodies mate in a club or a rave or in discussion in any section other than that one.

Rant over :!

I wouldn't go out of season, weather isn't worth it.

If you do go, go to the Gili islands where mushrooms most definitely are legal.

And if you've got $650-$900 per night, per person, give me a shout. I'll show you the best hotel in Bali. I went, cost me nothing, but I knew the owner. Don't know him anymore as he sold it for millions.

But really, the weather over there is relatively shit right now.

I'm already booked and fly out next week :D - I know its rainy season and the projected weather reports look OK. We were going to go to Europe but the freezing weather was our first worry and then we couldn't get our papers sorted in time. At least we wont get sunstroke :D

900$ a night it should be nice :D - I have no idea what hotel were staying in yet, he booked it all the other night so it will be a surprise for me on arrival. Were not really going for the beach or beach/water activities so hopefully the weather stays dry enough to get around and get some photography done.

Mushrooms may be still available on the Gili islands SHM but definitely not legal. Indonesia as a whole made them illegal. I have a friend who lives on Gili Air and she says things are very loose there though.

Mushrooms may be still available on the Gili islands SHM but definitely not legal. Indonesia as a whole made them illegal. I have a friend who lives on Gili Air and she says things are very loose there though.

Fair enough, perhaps I shouldn't write things like that without closely studying Indonesian law first. Was just speaking from experience. I stayed on Gili Air for a week and they only have a couple of places (openly) selling them plus one party a week. Gili Trewangan (sp.?) has 2-3 parties a week and is kinda the Ibiza of south east Asia. None of the islands are policed and unless they used 'undercover' boats (submarines?) you'd see them coming from miles away. The biggest danger is from adulterated spirits. People do die from them.

Point taken though. And Gili Air is fucking beautiful. You have a lucky friend.

Like anyone she makes her own luck. Studied yoga for years and became a teacher.Went to Gili Air on holiday and came back and said she was moving. Ten years later she is still there. I have been meaning to visit but their are people scattered all over the world i want to visit. Europe is next on the agenda when my knee will allow me. Probably in 3 months all things going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.