• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

40mg of 2C-B, approx. 400mg of 4-FA and 4 cans of Tyskie, current feeling:

5mJU81N.jpg

Sounds like an awesome combo man, I haven't had 4-fa in years. Could be tempted to crack the 2c-b out though...

So, then, decision time.

Do I (a) accept I've had my fun, and just crash out now; or do I (b) take a bit of MDMA, apply plasters to my heels, don a different pair of shoes and head back out again in search of more entertainment? Or do I (c) take the MDMA, and -- on account of it being summer and my feet being ripped to pieces already -- head off completely unshod into the night, &c.?

EDIT: There is a sort of exclusion zone around my bloodied heels. Can't face shoes. Went to the petrol station for chocolate, barefoot, and watered another bush on the way home .....

Last edited:
Good bye Bluelight. I have just received a threat which concerns this site. It is no longer a safe or wise thing for me to continue to post. Adios.

I'm also out. Email address changed to a dummy one and am about to scramble my password. Emailed BL Admin to close my account but they don't seem to want to reply.

It's been a good 10 years and I'm thankful for the HR advice I've gotten from here in this time, so for me at least, the place has done what it set out to achieve. But I no longer feel safe posting here, with all the drama that has, and continues to go on behind PMs, emails and now on other websites I have no idea who knows what about me or what use being said behind my back.

Take it easy y'all, PLUR and all that <3

I'm also out. Email address changed to a dummy one and am about to scramble my password. Emailed BL Admin to close my account but they don't seem to want to reply.

It's been a good 10 years and I'm thankful for the HR advice I've gotten from here in this time, so for me at least, the place has done what it set out to achieve. But I no longer feel safe posting here, with all the drama that has, and continues to go on behind PMs, emails and now on other websites I have no idea who knows what about me or what use being said behind my back.

Take it easy y'all, PLUR and all that <3

Wow, is this the Exodus or what? Sorry to hear you're going as well mate, but it's your call so take it easy man and all the best <3

E-X-O-D-U-S

music fah the pee pull

It's awful to see so many people suddenly leave because of of a real and perceived threat and not even take the time to inform us about where the problem is coming from, as we are all members as It's not fair to just disappear if it could affect people who have tried and will continue to support others on the board.

I have asked other members that do not feel comfortable posting here at the moment to at least let us know in confidence if their are specific threats being made, which we will of course keep in entire confidence. It's everyone's right to move on from here as soon as they feel exposed due to the amount of personal information that may have been shared while in a different mindset, but if the exposure involves a specific element that regards one's membership and possible interactions on this website would folk at least please share this with us so that we can protect the remaining members and the site's existence to the best of our ability.

20£ says consumer will be back.

This has got to be 5th time at least that he's said that he's leaving the site and each time he has come back.

Good evening all!

I hope everyone has had a decent Sunday! There is a lot of wee issues going on it seems so I hope everyone can keep their chins up and it gets resolved!

Just change your user name if you're concerned.

I'm thinking about doing that. Then maybe we can just get on with getting together as we want to be.

You're right, Kate.

I just wonder how many people actually want to move on. Some people seem stuck on that whole situation when it's been pretty much resolved here.

it's not that they don't seem to want to reply. they have lives outside bluelight and maybe have other priorities at the weekend than answering email as fast as you would like :\

He should never have been allowed back here.
alts. are banned as fast as we can. if you (or anybody) think there's something else we could be doing, please let us know.

if people want to leave bluelight because of things that are happening in the real world, then they're free to leave. we're not going to get into the business of banning people on request. there's information on leaving bluelight here: Leaving Bluelight

alasdair

Just change your user name if you're concerned.

I'm thinking about doing that. Then maybe we can just get on with getting together as we want to be.

Tbh, that would be about as successful as changing your name and expecting not to be recognised in the street...

If you walk up and down the same street everyday.. There's other forums besides EADD on BL :)

spread the love?

If you walk up and down the same street everyday.. There's other forums besides EADD on BL :)

spread the love?

That's true, but Koneko was implying that just changing your username would enable you to carry on as before. To be successful, you would have to completely change your personality and posting style and remember never to refer to anything you may have said in the past etc. etc.

I've changed username a couple of times - people tend to forget who you are if you give it enough time...

I know what you mean though - the community vibe of this sub-forum has been shat on pretty bad lately. I reckon it'll pick up again though :)

That's true, but Koneko was implying that just changing your username would enable you to carry on as before. To be successful, you would have to completely change your personality and posting style and remember never to refer to anything you may have said in the past etc. etc.

I weren't implying nowt 8( Only if you are "really concerned" it's may be one of many ways to look at... I for one don#t want to be recognised out with this forum. Be noted or posted by username anywhere else out of BL context. If that's a big deal for me, then I have to change my username. If not, then no worries...

Agree with Fug, there's more to BL than EADD. Enjoy ;)