• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

So, through my clear and tranquil state of mind, I thought it would be a good idea to drop 20mg 2-CB just about now... Gonna go for a nice morning walk in the woods I think <3

So, through my clear and tranquil state of mind, I thought it would be a good idea to drop 20mg 2-CB just about now... Gonna go for a nice morning walk in the woods I think <3
Being a lover of psychedelics i have always wanted to try 2-CB. I have had quite a few opportunities over the years at doofs but usually when i have already had some acid so i have declined. Its definitely on the to do list. Enjoy your trip brother.

You haven't tried it yet man? You should definitely make time to try it on it's own, in the right setting etc, it's one of the best psychedelics ever imo

Yes I have heard lots of good things about it. It sounds quite gentle with a reasonably short duration. Next time I head up the coast to hippyland I will seek some out.

2c-b is great, it's a better party drug than LSD for the fact it's so easy to just go with the flow with it. Combines ridiculously well with MDMA. Not sure I'd want a capsule of it at this time in the morning though tbh hahaha =D

Been back seriously training for a week now. Cooked an epic meal everyday for the past week or so aswell I've got 1g of MDMA stashed for the foreseeable. Hopefully once my kidneys are given the all clear I'll be able to have a few drinks. It's been 2months since I've been properly intoxicated. Funny we know alcohol is such poison, but life is weird without it. The amount of times I've sacked off getting the crack with people lately because they're in the pub, usually I'd be straight there, but it's no fun listening to drunk cunts sober :(

Yeah a few of my friends are big fans of 2-cb. I will definitely try it one day. LSD will always be my favourite substance to party on though i think. All the dance parties i go to are forest doofs just designed to take acid at and well...i just love my L. It just takes me to places nothing else does. But 2-cb will be given a run one day.

I find there's more music appreciation with it, along with MDMA. I just can't stop laughing and coming out with stupid shit :)

Huge bowl of porridge and mug of fresh coffee to start the day. Doesn't feel like Friday already!

Friday is almost over here. I've been reading about Laurence Perkins and his scamming ways. He stung a lot of people. Quite a bit on the net about him

I find that rather sad, particularly that he felt the need to come back and rub people's noses in it. the whole charity thing seemed like a charade.

Away to a motocross event tomorrow. There was talk of sleeping in mates van but it's far too cold here, which probably means ..."Road Trip" =D

Not much happening here this weekend. I will probably just finish reading Mr Smiley and go for a few walks to loosen up my back. It will be quiet for me for a while i think.

tumblr_nyiyu6IqUl1ts49yjo1_400.gif

is it the weekend already, jeezus.

hahah no idea who that is.

I've been busy with school work :S Not busy enough though, it's going to be a working weekend for me.

That is Mr Dinklage, yes. ;)

Consumer: if you're fond of 'Cid and MDMA then you should love 2C-B.
I like to think of it as MDMA's sibling - one is an empathogen with moderate psychedelic qualities, the other is a psychedelic with moderate empathogenic qualities.
The combo is just... lush.

Though aMT/MDMA is the pinnacle of psychedelic empathy for me.

2c-i please, like MDMA but everything looks like it's made of melting neon jellyfish.

My mate called 2-CB a 'stepping stone' into the world of real psychedelics, which I can understand; the ability to revert your frame of mind back to positivity mid-trip is one of the best features for me, something I found I couldn't do easily on other psyches (LSD etc)

Not just me who finds the PEA's to be far more neon than Tyrpts/Lysergics then? :)

Yeah Com, 2C-B is overwhelmingly positive, much less brain-shagging than 4-HO-DMT/LSD-25.

Last edited:
Definitely keen to try it. It will be some months before i get a chance to go back up the coast to hippy land which is where my psychedelic connections are so i will have to wait.

Anyway i am now going to bed. I said that hours ago and i am still here. Goddamn EADD. The weed convo is over in the piccies thread so feel free to move it at your leisure Sprout.

Later skaters