• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Potato bake normally takes about an hour. Did you slice the spuds thinly?

Potato bake normally takes about an hour. Did you slice the spuds thinly?

thinly-ish. Was aiming for half a centimetre, and most of them are roughly or on average that thickness. Seems to be nearly ready now though, so soon I will see how it tastes. The melted cheese on top looks amazing already, but we'll see if it holds up taste-wise.

Any attempt at sleeping on oxycodone is futile. It's bloody opiate speed. So you lot are just going to have to put up with me. Where's FUBAR with my bloody coffee? ;)

If the potato bake doesn't work out Squid i recommend this place for breakfast....and quite frankly for lunch and dinner too...as well as in between snacks..
12654305_10153607404858173_7053809912827323969_n.jpg

Seem to be a lot of people find this with oxy. Keeps you awake rather than giving a nod/sleep. Wonder why this is?

I know I preferred morphine IR pills I had a few years ago to oxy.

Never realised Aussies were big on the bacon rolls, or that it was even that big out of the UK?

Woke up later than intended this morning. Got a lot to do today! :)

Seem to be a lot of people find this with oxy. Keeps you awake rather than giving a nod/sleep. Wonder why this is?

I know I preferred morphine IR pills I had a few years ago to oxy.

Never realised Aussies were big on the bacon rolls, or that it was even that big out of the UK?

Woke up later than intended this morning. Got a lot to do today! :)

Yep they sure are stimulating little buggers but they sure are good for managing pain.

We love our bacon rolls but we love even more bacon and egg rolls. Truly food of the gods.

They don't bung you up as badly as codeine/dhc either. How bad is your back now man? No sign of recovery?

Cant beat a good bacon and egg roll. The egg has to be runny. Lots of ketchup. Yes plz

They don't bung you up as badly as codeine/dhc either. How bad is your back now man? No sign of recovery?

Cant beat a good bacon and egg roll. The egg has to be runny. Lots of ketchup. Yes plz
Back is a bit better actually. The spasming has settled down a bit. It's still fucking sore but definitely has improved. I agree on the runny egg...it really is the only way. I am a bit of a chilli freak so i put hot (really fucking hot) chilli sauce on mine if its available and if not bbq sauce is the second choice for me. Condiments aside I am in complete agreement with you brother. Especially if they come with sex and drugs on the side :)

Damn right, my n-word.
Or as I like to put it:
With a proper amount of chili, even the most boring of foods turns into a thrilling survival adventure.

Good night Bluelighters. I have the yawns which is a good sign that sleep is not far away. Have a great day peoples.

Night, mate. Take it easy - i hope the back doesnt give you too much grief tonight.

Sleep well old chap. Bed is beckoning me too, I feel fucking rancid but weed is here and I've got some of my to-do list ticked off so just gonna chill because holy shit trying to unblock the plughole in the shower was a bad idea this hungover. Going to steel myself and chuck a load of Nair down it in a bit. Boak.

edit: took the fucking ashtrays to the bin outside and gravely misjudged both the speed and direction of the wind, got like three days worth of gross cigarette and joint ends right in my face today can swivel.

Last edited:
So...any africans here?
I wanna talk to a Tansanian/Somalian tribe leader durg addict.
I'd call him my well tanned fellow internet message board typer.

So, now Caledonia is bracing itself for 'Storm Henry'. Can anybody remember when they first started to officially name Storms in the UK/IRE? I can't remember it happening when I was a a little spud. It used to be described as wind and the corresponding precipitation. Are we just copying the USA with heir naming of Hurricanes (we probably saw it on a reality TV show) or is it an invention of the Government to help cover up for their poor flood planning? Maybe people feel less angry about poor government flood preparation if the storm sounds like he's just got back home after a shift with a pack of Stella, and you've not put he dinner on.

So, now Caledonia is bracing itself for 'Storm Henry'. Can anybody remember when they first started to officially name Storms in the UK/IRE? I can't remember it happening when I was a a little spud. It used to be described as wind and the corresponding precipitation. Are we just copying the USA with heir naming of Hurricanes (we probably saw it on a reality TV show) or is it an invention of the Government to help cover up for their poor flood planning? Maybe people feel less angry about poor government flood preparation if the storm sounds like he's just got back home after a shift with a pack of Stella, and you've not put he dinner on.

Alas it's a sign of the times. We need to name them now because their is and will be so many of them, we d lose track of which one did which damage where.

How ever much we choose to bury our hearts and heads in the sand Noone can really argue by the fact we are on H (storms guys not drugs) in 3 months that something ain't right. Africa already moves to levels of drought and starvation that as yet go properly un reported.

Sorry to be depressing!

Fucki think they always have. In my memory anyhow.

Just had a nice chat on the phone with me dad who was also bitching about the weather in Ireland. Said its one storm after another.

He just turned 80 yesterday, and I'd sent a video greeting to his surprise party so he was chuffed. So would anybody who got a personal video from me, mind you.