• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants GHB + IV Meth = Instant Migraine/Stomach Pain

TheZon

Greenlighter
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but I'm looking for some quick info. Any experiences or science shared would be greatly appreciated.

So a little while ago a lady friend and I are just hanging out having a chill night, we each took a low-medium dose of GHB just to sort of enhance the night. Wasn't quite where I wanted to be in the high so I went ahead and dosed again. Was feeling pretty good when my friend suggested that we do a bit of speed to shake things up a bit. In the loose state of mind I was in, agreed and went ahead and crushed up ~90mg of some decent quality stuff. My friend snorted ~40-50mg and I went ahead and IV'd the rest. Moments after I finish injecting my head starts pounding and my stomach starts cramping like crazy. Never felt like this before in my life. Head splitting, blinding headache coupled with stomach cramps so bad I just wanted to curl up in the fetal and hold my stomach. About 5 minutes in my stomach stopped hurting and my head started to get better but here I am about 30-45 minutes later and I still have a pretty bad headache. It hurts most when I lie down. I've had both the speed and the G for a little while now and have done each independent of each other as well as in combo (smoked/snort the speed. tonight was my first night IV'ing it) and haven't had any trouble so far.

Can anybody shed some light on what's going on? Can I throw some ibuprophen at this headache and expect it to help..?

I’d say the ibuprofen is probably ok, I’m just trying to wrap my head around your symptoms. I’ve done this combo before; oral GHB and IV meth, and I’ve never experienced your symptoms. Are you hungry or thirsty? Maybe a small bite and some water would help.
Keep us posted. I’m sure others may experience what you’re going to, the educational value is immense

I took 400mg ibuprofen shortly after my post, ate a bit, and had some water and the headache has finally passed. That was intense and a bit scary to say the least! My friend and I think it had a lot to do with dealing with a hangover/dehydration. It definitely caught me by surprise as in the past this combo has yielded nothing but amazing results and there didn't seem to be any reason as to why I might have been experiencing what I was experiencing! Definitely going to be a bit more wary moving forward.

I took 400mg ibuprofen shortly after my post, ate a bit, and had some water and the headache has finally passed. That was intense and a bit scary to say the least! My friend and I think it had a lot to do with dealing with a hangover/dehydration. It definitely caught me by surprise as in the past this combo has yielded nothing but amazing results and there didn't seem to be any reason as to why I might have been experiencing what I was experiencing! Definitely going to be a bit more wary moving forward.
Good to hear from you. I’m glad things got better. Staying hydrated is extremely important, not just for cellular function but also makes finding veins easier. Best of luck OP