• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting Tonsils removed, doc wants me off Methadone...

Got my RX's finalized you guys! My surgery is this coming Friday.
My doc wrote me a script for Roxy 30s #120 4 times a day, and Opana 15mg ER #60 2 times a day. Along with my 40mg of Methadone.

Are these bad ass scripts? I've had opana just once in my life, it was a 40mg pill though, I was in w.d from oxy and H at the time, and I swallowed the pill whole, it took all my w.d away and gave me a pretty decent high.

as I'm researching opana, they say snorting these bad boys is probably going to be the most euphoric opiate high you're going to get, esp. People who don't IV.

I already filled up my scripts, the Roxy I got the V qualetest brand, and the opana are a white octagon pill with just 15 imprinted on them (don't mean to Pill ID these, just want to know if I got a good brand or not)

also, I went down 10mg on my methadone today, back down to 80, gonna keep going down 10mg daily, and by the time Friday comes I'll be at 40.

im pretty stoked because 40mg of methadone isn't a blocking dose, they say 50-60mg is the wall, haha. So I'll be getting pretty high off these meds woo! Methadone + Oxycodone + Opana sounds SO fucking sexy. I'm so Excited!!!