• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

getting married in Las Vegas tonight... on webcam!

oh whoa, u crazy chickens getting hitched in vegas!! so pisst i missed watching it, thats where my neglect of checking bluelight bites me in the bum :(
SO YOU FINALLY claim the most amazing hair in the world as your own JB!!! -and the very spesh woman who belongs to it! (i love that hair!)
i must say, it doesnt change much in my head, i kinda thought of u 2 as stuk for life anyway :)
my deepest congrats, i nearly fell over when my friend said, 'hey did u know johnboy? he got married in las vegas or something' i diddnt have to ask who to :) :)
i hope you continue to enjoy all the pleasures of life, now rose tinted with the glorious light of vowed love! (mushmushmush) *hugZ* i miss u both, hope ur having a wild time :)
lots of squishy tigger hugZ xoxox
SaSsLeS

damn missed it. Congrats big time. Email me if you want me to download it. I'm happy to foot the bill.

thanks everyone. we're having a great time out here. we're in New Orleans right now and wow but this town knows how to party.

Muchos Felicidades JB and Robyn...glad to hear you have joined all us married types...its the best :)
Now be careful in New Orleans...remember Live and Let Die ;)