• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting Heroin Resin Out of GLASS?

junkie0

Greenlighter
My boyfriend and I got sick of smoking off foil so we went to dabs, which worked beautifully. However, his new "tweaker time" became spending hours in the smoke shop looking at new bongs and little glass attachments which resulted in lots of money down the drain and now, many little glass trinkets filled with resin that would be the perfect cure to my freshly-diminished-supply issue. But how do I get it out?! I can already see the smartass comments now "Um, scrape it?" well I've tried, but mostly all it does is smear around and it's extremely frustrating because I know I have over a gram all together in these different pieces if I could just get it out. I know you can put a plastic baggie in a lamp or in front of a heater to dry it out and get it off easier, would the same technique work for glass?? I currently have a few sitting in front of my heater and in my dream world, I would tap it a few times and like some Alice in Wonderland type shit, it would all crumble out beautifully and I could smoke up but I already know that's not how it's gunna go down at all. If anyone has any ideas at all, it would be extremely helpful. Thank you :)

I know, you saw you had one reply and hurried up to get in here only to see it's that idiot that has nothing what so ever to contribute to your current very serious dilemma.

Sorry about your situation, have you tried water and heat? Tiny tiny amount of water and some flame? I have no idea what would actually work but that's the only thing that comes to mind. I hope you find your solution soon.

Why not just try and vape it off the glassware with a torch. Depending where it's gathered, it should work for most of the areas. Perhaps you can concentrate/melt it to a certain spot on the glass and then just rip it fatty. Idk it might be very warm and harsh on the lungs .. I've done this with hash oil resin and speed resin successfully..

Going off of your method, since most of these have 2 openings I covered one with my thumb nd the other with a credit card with the same hand and just turned my torch down and waited till i saw enough smoke collect in there then ripped it, seemed to work pretty well tbh :D Will play around with this method and get back to ya haha (But yes, it is indeed pretty harsh. I welcome it at this point though lol)

I've seen the water/straw method around and thought that could maybe work but I haven't had enough experience with water nd H to trust myself with that yet haha the person's idea thats below you worked pretty well though

Since it's H couldnt it just be soaked in water? Evaporate the water to reclaim the H? If it's euro base perhaps just add some heat and vitamin c to the water it's soaking in before evaporation

I also used to just take a torch to the caked-on residue in my glass rigging. A couple weeks of piled up residue usually came out to at least a couple "nice" (tastes like shit) rips.

Glad to see others have caught on to the grandeur of vaping tar in bongs. Kiss that tolerance goodbye, though.

If I were you, I would, for the most part, cut my losses with the Heroin resin. At any rate, I feel that the most viable and realistic means of acquiring the resin and getting it into your body would be by exposing the coated areas to a solvent like for instance, grain Alcohol, which you could then either drink immediately or allow to evaporate. I recommend using some kind of Ethyl Alcohol though, as opposed to something like Isopropyl or Methyl Alcohol.

There's really no telling how much, if any, active chemical is actually contained within the resin. It could be pretty potent or it could be nothing but carbon monoxide and soot associated with a little too much heat in the vaporization process.

^Sometimes it can be good. Alot of factors go into it. Hell I'd wager to say 50% of the time I picked up street black tar, it really was most likely just soot mixed in with whatever else to goop it up and some low low % of fentanyl/analogs. If youre getting good tar and dabbing it, then most glass pieces will pick up a hash oil like resin around certain parts that does indeed contain some potency.

Not everyone likes snorting monkey water, personally thats one of my favorite ways to do tar as well as smoking off foil, its more abt the ritual, i like to make mine like a shot with a big gauge needle-less syringe and then shoot it up my nose. Satisfies like 3 different cravings at once lol.

Washing it out with some water or ethanol and then evaporating said liquid til its like 1-2ml and putting it up your nose MIGHT work, but at that point i'd be more worried about possible bacteria growth during the time it takes to evaporate, Could also smoke this (obviously), plus the mixing with water tends to turn any 3-MAM/6-MAM/Diacetylmorphine into morphine over time/with heat. I believe, it was stated before, that at room temperature, a sample of Diacetylmorphine dissolved in water had ~50% converted to Morphine within 12 hours. It has something to do with the black tar and alot of east coast powder not being a traditional "HCl" salt like it was at production, but due to storage over time, other cuts messing with it etc, it becomes an Acetate salt. Along wiht how acetic acid interacts with water, others cuts, etc etc.. just something to consider.

Last edited: