• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random getting a job during recovery from being homeless and brack and h addict

Jellyjamhamz

Bluelighter
ok y'all so this is so serious
I got kicked out of my parents house last year bc we had a lot mom cultural differences (immigrants) and 6 months on the streets I ended uo falling in hard and dope
I enjoyed a perc or some lean here n there before that maybe a few lines but I couldn't afford it n yknow the rest
Nyways went to rehab twice relapsed twice off crack the h I actually haven't touched since my first rehab which im v proud of my self

I am back in my university and everything but I can't get a mf job
I dont look like a drug addict lmao I just lost a lot weight back then and hair to my shoulders
I gained the weight back got a buzzcut
I have a stacked resume
this is honestly getting to a point where I want to just fade away bc life is impossible without tmoney
in active addiction id just beg people that I know and they'd give it to me but that was the drug I could never do that
do y'all have any advice
also my license is suspend and I may or not have a warrant so I can't finish getting my CDL yet

THANKS ALOT YALL

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
also my license is suspend
Me too. I rely on my bike. A used bike can be found pretty cheap, like 50 bucks or less.

Restaurants are ALWAYS needing help. I've never had trouble getting work in a kitchen no matter what shape I'm in. It may not be what you want to do but you can make a little cash while you're looking for something better.

Good luck!