• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Generic Methylphenidate er 36 mg insufflation help?

sleu

Greenlighter
i have looked all over for a tutorial on these pills, i usually take the coating off slip it under my tounge and grind the pill until it is extremely fine, its worked alright i guess but more input is appreciated, with the layer off the pill is just a hard solid white powder. My preferred ROA is sniffing but others are appreciated!
Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 36 mg A36

I don't believe anyone can give you anything better than what you've figured out for yourself. Whatever advice might come would all just be different ways of grinding the pill down to the powder that you have already managed to get them to. Different people use different tools and methods. There are plenty of different sized screens and files out there that might make the task a little less monotonous but that's it.

They appear to be a generic version of concerta, in which case an extraction process will likely be required to yield anything that will be efficiently absorbed via nasal mucosa

Here’s a guide to extraction of concerta, it is probably possible to adapt it for these tablets

Ew, not worth Wearing off ur previous nose cartilage snorting that underwhelming drug, yuck.

Ew, not worth Wearing off ur previous nose cartilage snorting that underwhelming drug, yuck.
No I never got anything from snorting methylphenidate either, I used to get so confused when all my school friends raved about how great it was and all I felt was a general sense of tension in my muscles. Intravenous on the other hand gives a very clean rush which I much prefer to meth/amphetamines but the compulsive nature of IV MPH is a can of worms I would advise anyone not to open. I have literally spent days doing nothing but shooting up every 5 mins until my veins were bruised and bloodied to the point where using them was impossible

I should've included this earlier OP, but make sure you rinse your sinuses out regularly. That stuff is a powder when it's on your nightstand but I'm sure it becomes gelatinous to some extent once it's exposed to the mucous of the sinuses. A Neti Pot is a great thing to have around if you're wont to do drugs by insufflation. The Vedic physicians and mystics considered cleansing the sinuses to be an essential part of self-care.

I should've included this earlier OP, but make sure you rinse your sinuses out regularly. That stuff is a powder when it's on your nightstand but I'm sure it becomes gelatinous to some extent once it's exposed to the mucous of the sinuses. A Neti Pot is a great thing to have around if you're wont to do drugs by insufflation. The Vedic physicians and mystics considered cleansing the sinuses to be an essential part of self-care.
Yeah ive been cleaning the shit out of my nose, lol!