• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Generic Hydromorphone comparisons

problemz

Greenlighter
Hi bluelighters thank you for reading this! I have always used pms hydromorphone (pharmascience) and recently I filled a prescription for it and got apo brand. it says apo on one side h4 on the other I am very worried these generics do not compare evenly as I have had problems switching brands with drugs in the past . If anyone here has experience with these two drugs or even the apo version please let me know your experience. Just worried I'm going to have to go 2 months on a script that just blows as I'm sure many people here have had that experience ( and I can't judge off one test ). Living in pain sucks and not getting the proper meds sucks just as bad. Thank you to anyone who contributes and my prayers to all those who live the life of pain like me.

Btw im canadian so these generic comparisons are for canadian versions unless pms and apo are also american generics. But all help apreciated thanks.

My 1st test tells me apo is shit compared to pms but can't be sure off one time so anyone who has experience please help

Also does anybody know of the ingredients in the apotex brand hydromorphone 4mg tablets ? Thanks again

Don't know offhand and since I see no one has yet responded, my advice would be to hit the Google machine. It's bound to have many, if not all of the answers you're looking for.

Thank you for replying I've searched Google and searched here seems like no one has anything to comment on the apotex version that's why I posted here wouldn't wanna waste your guys time if I didn't have to, just surprised I haven't seen anything at all about it other than 1 post in a forum about someone asking if they're safe to shoot or something along those lines
Thanks anyways for reading and responding hopefully someone will respond with an answer eventually until then I'll just keep trying them and posting here my personal results for the next person who finds themselves asking what I am now