• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants General meth Conversation to hypothesize over :)

Jaecarde

Greenlighter
Hello, so i have 11yrs exp. Using, cleaning, and distributing meth. Been clean 3months, but still enjoy assisting those who havent found an alternative source or the desire to quit, im no saint doin it out the goodness of my heart, i like the art of making the deal, i like to educate them on random speed trivia (lol), most of all i like to be in a room of ppl that leave me the F alone instead of actually being alone.

With that said, this isnt a thread looking for ways to get high, or purify the bullsh*t bag someone has or even how to test its purity... Bc personally i dont care, in this current situation, bc the actual ppl doing it - Have not mentioned or noticed the poor quality and willingly chose to play roulette with the sketchy tweeker who sells but can barely afford his own habit, or a home, or a license but says he "pushes more than anyone in this town" ..... Am i painting a clear enough picture for you....instead of driving a little farther or waiting a lil longer fora more trustworthy associate to return to the area, "successful" being based on the fact they dont use their product nor do they need to cut anything while actually appearing to be financially gainful at their job. So its their lose BUT THE USER IN ME IS STILL CURIOUS to what the F* are they possibly smoking and though other former users and even old school users who have the knowledge base to prefer quality over quantity might enjoy a light discussion over tonights festivities.

So far no body is having any negative effects , except ignoring the fact the it takes forever to melt, even longer to crack back and turns brown first melt with a torch AND also a Bic lighter. When asked to see the pkg i noticed the grainuals looked like sea salt and a fine white powder underneath them. At first i thought it might be sugar but when tested my hypothesis by asking one of them to taste if it was sugar they said the powder was not sweet claiming "tastes like meth", assuming that ment it was just bitter ( bc we all know meth no matter how crushed does not turn to power). So i thought maybe salt, bc im unsure if salt in powder form still pops like salt crystals do, which im positive is in it in crystal form too bc occasionally i hear the pipe pop when the reload. And i would guess there is MSM in there somewhere, causing the brown color and the lag in cracking back, BUT that dont explain the 30-40secs it takes to melt a point of product. They say the high just not as high as normal (whatever that means) and the skeptic had me check her pulse and it was elevated 90bpm while at rest.

I am knowledgeable in mist things except cutting agents and when i took my questions to google best info i could find were from reddit comments claiming caffeine and other amphetamines used as cutting agents, outside of the standard MSM thats typically used. But none of them had any information on the unique characteristics that would indicate they were used as a cutting agent.

So I am curious to your thoughts on what was used for cut as well as any information on what caffeine and other types of cut looks like when used in a pipe.

Again, i am not interested in how to clean it, bc i know how to already. Im just curious what it might be and how to make the distinction if one cut from another for conversation sake.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm really not sure what you're getting at, or what the purpose of the thread is.

I would try and reword it to make more sense and be a little more direct, I think there is some superfluous language here.

Hey, I'm really not sure what you're getting at, or what the purpose of the thread is.

I would try and reword it to make more sense and be a little more direct, I think there is some superfluous language here.
It’s not a vague drug ID question but it is a vague cut ID question.

Basically OP is seeing stuff that:

1, Has a higher melting point than meth - as determined by time it takes to melt
2, But goes brown almost as soon as it melts
3. Looks like sea salt but also powder

And is asking for ideas on what it might be. Having ruled out sugar but suspecting at least some MSM.

I think it is impossible to answer. Chinese factories churn out thousands of different chemicals that it could be. they’ll even customise the crystal shape to give you anything from ‘sea salt’ to ‘rocks’ and tweak melting points.

Simple reagent test might help

It’s not a vague drug ID question but it is a vague cut ID question.

Basically OP is seeing stuff that:

1, Has a higher melting point than meth - as determined by time it takes to melt
2, But goes brown almost as soon as it melts
3. Looks like sea salt but also powder

And is asking for ideas on what it might be. Having ruled out sugar but suspecting at least some MSM.

I think it is impossible to answer. Chinese factories churn out thousands of different chemicals that it could be. they’ll even customise the crystal shape to give you anything from ‘sea salt’ to ‘rocks’ and tweak melting points.

Simple reagent test might help
Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah I agree, all we can do is speculate.