• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

Yeah I imagine so. The longest I've spent in jail is like 72 hours and i knew i would be out soon thankfully. But I can imagine. Shit I hate rehab. I get all pissed off at the lack of freedom and close quarters after just a couple days. I can only imagine how bad it would be in jail. Especially kicking a habit. I try to stay out of anything illegal now that I'm on methadone because I am terrified of having to CT this shit in lockup. Down here they will just let you die and not really give a fuck about it. There on some maybe this will teach you a lesson shit. It's sick.

That sucks.

Someone I know here in the NE got help when they were in jail and detoxing CT but they had other medical issues so that's probably why it happened. Since someone else I know who got put into jail when they were detoxing from opiates and other drugs did not get any medical help at all; but they were eventually transferred into a medical run detox/rehab center, and into a treatment program with NA/counseling, etc.

Last edited:
i got my 2nd vivitrol shot exactly a week ago and was reading about how suboxone has a higher affinity than naltrexone so I decided to try and shoot up some suboxone and I actually do have a slight buzz. and I havent done nothing all day, no benzos, no weed, nothin.

and I definitely feel a little buzz going

it's sad that I consider this a big deal in my life

been 28 days as of 2pm.

im outta here
or as the local NHL play by play guy would say

SHOT.. SCOOORREEEE

or maybe I put that backwards. SCORE.. SHOOOOTTTTTTT

ah man I want to thank GOD, marijuana, klonopin, bluelight, and the NBA for making this go by faster

slater
brb, public bathroom

So Ive been offdope since the 26th I know it doesn't seem that long but I did it with only glass as a sub n not every day ..... I have a job in the pharmacy again and also a side job as a waitress... Unfortunately not off the rig just yet but its progress....

^annnnnnddd I just drooled a lil bit.... Fuck you sub.... Damn well deals done breaking my sober streak manana ugggghhh.... Fuck it

dark dope scares me; I love my boston white as a ghost fent powder dope.
Brown SWA Asian dope is my favorite shit, long ass legs on that shit!
I used to get the shit all the time in Toronto, London too but had been stepped on again once or twice when it got here back in those days. Most of the best dope in my city now is tan SEA hard ass chunks. I can easily score 50%+ quality of this shit, a have been able to for about 6 years in less then 30 minutes if not from one dude there's a few more to call.

I've had some dark ass shit here too but never a as strong as the white shit nowadays; plus anytime I pull back I can hardly see the blood when its blacked out like that; when I have a nice crystal clear shot and see that blood come back my dick gets hard right away, ha. legit, its a beautiful thing to see that red take up the whole pin and BOOM, I am high as a motherfucker.

damn, havent used in over a week. writing that will make me relapse, ha. last time I picked up the dope kinda sucked; I had fucking KILLER shit where a G would get me 6 shots but then last I bought a G got me 2 shots; shit got stepped on like a MOFO! :(

^annnnnnddd I just drooled a lil bit.... Fuck you sub.... Damn well deals done breaking my sober streak manana ugggghhh.... Fuck it

Sorry zephy I shouldn't really post pics like that its awfully triggering

Even for me and im high right now

And yeah Boston I know what you mean. I could barely see the blood but I made it work ;)

I haven't shot dope in 45 days. The only thing I have to complain about is that my clinic has started harassing me about smoking weed. Talking about how they have to review whether im appropriate for treatment with the state after every 6 failed tests. It seems like I have another 6 months to figure out a way to get around the tests before it starts getting serious. But it's still stress that I really don't need right now. Oh well if they think I'm going to quit smoking they are fucking more delusional than I thought. The tests aren't supervised so I am formulating my plan. I just dont want to show my hand too early and make them suspicious. I figure if I make it seem like a struggle that I overcome it will only help me in the future. It sucks that drug treatment is such an adversarial situation. It would be awesome to have a counselor that I could always be honest with and not fret about the consequences. Maybe one day people will get a clue about how addicts should be treated. Till then it's a very us vs them kind of thing.

Happy nods you bunch of degenerates ;)

I haven't shot dope in 45 days. The only thing I have to complain about is that my clinic has started harassing me about smoking weed. Talking about how they have to review whether im appropriate for treatment with the state after every 6 failed tests. It seems like I have another 6 months to figure out a way to get around the tests before it starts getting serious. But it's still stress that I really don't need right now. Oh well if they think I'm going to quit smoking they are fucking more delusional than I thought. The tests aren't supervised so I am formulating my plan. I just dont want to show my hand too early and make them suspicious. I figure if I make it seem like a struggle that I overcome it will only help me in the future. It sucks that drug treatment is such an adversarial situation. It would be awesome to have a counselor that I could always be honest with and not fret about the consequences. Maybe one day people will get a clue about how addicts should be treated. Till then it's a very us vs them kind of thing.

Happy nods you bunch of degenerates ;)
congrats on the 45 days.. and fuck the clinic. the clinic around here (Boston) never cared if I smoked or shot, or came up dirty as a MOFO, as long as I showed up an my insurance paid, they were cool w/ it all. its kinda nice based on what I hear.

now I go through a private bupe Dr. and hes the same way; as long as he gets his 140/mo/visit I can piss dirty for whatever and he's cool w/ it. even if I piss dirty for dope I just tell him I am still trying and he writes me my 2 months, 120/pill script. whatever, ill take it. ha. but this past test will be clean from dope but there will be weed and alcohol, oh well.. I just took a blood test this morning and drank a few beers and smoked hash last night. hey, its not dope or coke, so be happy.

Yeah BBT that's the way my bupe doctor was. I wasnt drug tested the whole 4 years I saw him. Long as I had money shit was A ok.

haven't used dope in a week because I moved to Atlanta and dont know anyone. I am thinking of using this as a way of staying clean. But its difficult.

haven't used dope in a week because I moved to Atlanta and dont know anyone. I am thinking of using this as a way of staying clean. But its difficult.

consider yourself lucky, man.. stay fucking clean! stay in ATL as long as you can and never go back home or wherever you go that dope from again. its what makes me consider moving always but at the same time I have a zillion and one problems which is why I cant move.

Yeah BBT that's the way my bupe doctor was. I wasnt drug tested the whole 4 years I saw him. Long as I had money shit was A ok.

my man still drug tests me and will still ask WHY I USED but ill just be straight up and tell him; I told him I have NO INTENTION ON GETTING CLEAN I just want to stay off dope; which is actually true, to be honest.. sure, ill still shoot here and there but its cuz I am a sick fucking person, not cuz I want to spend $100 that day just to stick a needle in my arm. but if a girl wants to come over and blow some coke and fuck, then I am sure doing that. when I am out w/ my boys and a blunt is being passed, I am sure hitting that. when I am out at bar watching a game and beers are going around, I am sure drinking those. so yea, I have NO INTENTION ON BEING SOBER but I'd kill to NEVER USE DOPE AGAIN! I am stuck on bupe right now, obv.. but I'd even like to get OFF THIS SHIT if possible but still feel "good", ya know!?

I recently visited home and copped hella dope and now that I'm out- I'm feeling horrible but I look at it as a good thing. I see myself trying to go cop aimlessly though.

My grandmother had the slightest fall yesterday (more of a controlled collapse) and my aunt got all worked up over it and subsequently wants to go cop dope today

It took a lot to convince me to go

I have NO INTENTION ON BEING SOBER but I'd kill to NEVER USE DOPE AGAIN! I am stuck on bupe right now, obv.. but I'd even like to get OFF THIS SHIT if possible but still feel "good", ya know!?

I tried for years to quit dope and meth but still do other stuff.

Been clean 12 3/4 years now of everything including alcohol.

Is actually easiest way. Just give up getting high not an individual drug.

Each to own but worked for me.

^^ believe me, man.. I've tried, many times. even w/ that vivitrol shot but tried to shoot through that shit daily. bupe is the ONLY THING that works for me when it comes to opiates. some people say methadone, some people say vivitrol, well, its bupe/suboxone for me, thats for sure. methadone was a waste of time, 2 times, for many, many months at a time. I'd go to the clinic at 8AM and be buying dope by noon. just a fucking waste.

I recently visited home and copped hella dope and now that I'm out- I'm feeling horrible but I look at it as a good thing. I see myself trying to go cop aimlessly though.

Please be careful. The places in Atlanta you can cop dope at are in terrible areas.