General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

oh shit whatup girl??

yeah didnt die, just locked up

how have you been? still at it?

oh shit whatup girl??

yeah didnt die, just locked up

how have you been? still at it?
Hey you <3
And I've been doing pretty well (Working and making good $$$). I was clean, but did relapse.
I'm trying to stop doing dope, but it's been a nonstop battle…you know how that is.
I wish I could stop by my 21st bday, and maybe I will (less than a month away).
Glad you're out!! How have you've been?!

I did hear about you in jail.
I asked a bit ago in the what happened thread in TL
I'm also single since dec my ex is in prison.
Tying to stay out of jail myself.

oh shit the single life! and holy shit your bout to be 21??? I remember jailbait sf lol

but ive been alrite, living in Atlanta now since I got out(only 2weeks), don't know any one down here, don't have no drugs, just spending my money on shopping really (god I sound like a female) but fuck what else am I gonna do? I cant sit in the house all day so I got do something..basically going back to my old addiction before I got really hooked on the dope back when I was hustling hard

oh shit the single life! and holy shit your bout to be 21??? I remember jailbait sf lol

but ive been alrite, living in Atlanta now since I got out(only 2weeks), don't know any one down here, don't have no drugs, just spending my money on shopping really (god I sound like a female) but fuck what else am I gonna do? I cant sit in the house all day so I got do something..basically going back to my old addiction before I got really hooked on the dope back when I was hustling hard
I have family who lives in Atlanta, but all they do is smoke bud and/or get high on Jesus, lmao. My friend has family done there too, and she wants me to go down there with her one of these days. I might actually take her up on the offer when the time comes!! Can't believe you're out of Chicago… must be a huge change. Hope all goes well. I also need to pick up and leave PA. I don't know when, but I am so ready to move. It's good to have a fresh start. Other than that, enjoy your sobriety for as long as you can. I wish all I was doing was buying new things. I need new clothes. Not just dope, which will be gone quickly.

And yes, the single life is treating me well. I don't miss the drama. Also yes, the big 21!! Time has sure flown by. And lol, who couldn't remember jailbait Stayfaded? Hahahaha. Oh man, I was a trip. Jailbait was more interesting, now I'm legal and boring, but legal !

Thanks man. And lacey actually just PMd a mod this week to let them know she's alright and wanted them to tell her old crew on here to hit her up. I think you know her new handle is khadijah but I'm not positive if that's the account she used to PM that mod.

One of my all time favorite bluelighters. Glad She is doing well.

I have family who lives in Atlanta, but all they do is smoke bud and/or get high on Jesus, lmao. My friend has family done there too, and she wants me to go down there with her one of these days. I might actually take her up on the offer when the time comes!! Can't believe you're out of Chicago… must be a huge change. Hope all goes well. I also need to pick up and leave PA. I don't know when, but I am so ready to move. It's good to have a fresh start. Other than that, enjoy your sobriety for as long as you can. I wish all I was doing was buying new things. I need new clothes. Not just dope, which will be gone quickly.

And yes, the single life is treating me well. I don't miss the drama. Also yes, the big 21!! Time has sure flown by. And lol, who couldn't remember jailbait Stayfaded? Hahahaha. Oh man, I was a trip. Jailbait was more interesting, now I'm legal and boring, but legal !

lol bud smoking jesus freaks..i wonder what those convos would be like

but it sounds like an ATL bl meetup..what the fuck is good? bring some dope with you ;)

i cant believe i left Chicago either but my brother and sister still live up there along with everyone else i know so i could always go back..but why not give down here a chance first right? cost of living is so much cheaper down here its unbelieveable compared to chicago

and i had some oxy that was hidden in a pair of shoes that i had for a long time so i took that and got a little high but nothing special..im bout to wire my guy some money back home on Monday or Tuesday and hopefully have him mail me some dope

Black people's drug is Jesus, hahaha you know how that is. And lol, if we met up it would be a crazy time. I already know that.

that he is..

and it would be rather crazy i would think..normally has been with every person ive met from bl..

lots off weed and lots of heroin and lots of alcohol and occasionally mounds of coke mixed with a little mischief equals fun times with bl friends

And the first day I got home from rehab I shot up dope and crack. I'm on 90 mg of methadone and I'm still having massive cravings

the ole' 13th step eh? smoking crack now toma?

ooo boy

err, shooting crack

end result is usually the same

Glad to kno north camden still has fire.. Even after the servalience city is now in place..

I was shooting when baby momma went to jail but I recently stopped 3 months or so..

And its been about 2 weeks since I touched heroin..

Have subs today had a half of a 30 yesterday.. I think I'm almost there guys ;)

this shit has ruined my life man

like I've tried to not admit that for a couple of baseless reasons but that's the honest to god truth

I hope your kid is healthy and everything is goin good czey, definitely try and have him avoid any mistakes you might have made in the past

my bad if it's a girl lol

Kendra is actually a girl :)

She is very good walking now a lil bit she's almost a year now next month..

I had relapsed on needles when my baby moms went to jail for child support on July 4th..

Whoa actually I stopped the needle a month ago to the dot.. Wow i thought it's been longer fuck me.. After 3 years of none needle use.. Yeah i sniffed shit but I can manage with sniffing.. Ontop of that I was strictly on suboxone..

So the opportunity raised its head that I cud put down these exspensive ass pills and pick up cheap ass heroin and not have to go anywhere near Camden to get it, um duh
Yes please.. And from a close friend that I have known for a couple years..

But it has to stop.. All of it has to stop.. Yeah i maintain and sell so i get high for free but my customers have all but disappeared but 1 so i started spending my own money, which I refuse to do.. That's my one of my rules.. And not going to Camden lol..

So im almost there.. I did a half a 30 only yesterday at 9:30am and was Withdrawaling by 10:00pm.. I struggled thru last night and took my final piece of suboxone today..

I am trying so hard.. Not to spend cash.. And i won't..

Hope all of yu are well... Love ya all man..

Last edited:
Great blog brother, thanks for posting link, I really enjoyed it. You captured the streets just as they are...

Thanks for reading. Im also on the other site Opophile and Iv'e got some ding dong claiming I made up all those stories. I dont know how anyone could read my blog and say I made that shit up. Your comment about me capturing the streets made me think of that dick. Anyway, Im just venting. Thanks again

Pigpen

jesus christ its been awhile. then again, i just spent some time out in colorado to get my shit together which totally backfired. legal weed, friends from high school with coke connects, and people who have no idea what the value of their 5mg roxi script is....

but im back in ny now, not dead, and some how some of my friends arent dead. the connect i used to go through who would front me a shit load of weed, heroin, and ketamine is facing a 10 year bid right now (but then again i guess he got caught with quantities of weed, coke, crack, heroin, mdma, ketamine, and hash oil).

but since dope is such a hassle to get now, ive had to resort to friends who can get expensive roxi 20's and the most ungodly priced roxi 30's ive ever encountered. the struggle, lol

but what have i missed around here?

what's good jeebis, this is shimazu if you remember me. glad to see youre keepin on

The more I think about it, legit west coast and CO weed isn't hard to get at all if you search in the right places so honestly, I'd rather live on thew East Coast considering the heroin supply.

I can get weed rather easily, I don't know if people in Colorado could say that about (good) heroin

Ricky Fowler got me LIKE WHOA

lol

"stuff is ruining my life...."

"good thing I live in the Northeast tho"

from personal experience, i pay far less for killer bud (what i was buying top shelf in the dispensaries out there) here than i did out there. i mean, yea, it's because of taxes and i dont have my medical card out there, but still. it's still such a wild feeling being like "fuck it. i wanna get obnoxiously stoned right now. i think im gonna walk 800 feet down the block to the weed store".

but in my experience, in denver: weed/oil is literally everywhere (duh), meth is cheap and plentiful, coke is expensive but around, heroin is hard to find/primarily tar, psychadelics are fucking everywhere, and pills are cheap as fuck since apparently wyoming/montana is the florida of the mid west/west coast. i paid less for 50 roxi 5's than i did an 8th of weed out there, lol

but then again, i saw pretty lights live at red rocks and brought acid (dutch needlepoint from around here) out west. tripped nuts, then traded the extra 2 tabs for the first instant release opanas ive seen since the op/new opana time release became a thing. and i got a hand full of weed from a guy named sweaty (no joke), that he grew (called it 303 kush), and said he used to shoot heroin in brooklyn and that i should "consider this a welcome to colorado present".

the people were cool, but the drugs (except weed) are meh. i'll take ny dope/coke/lsd/mdma/ketamine any day of the week. although the rockies have the best mushrooms ive ever encountered

edit: and because the only good dope connect i have is only selling buns or more, i had to settle for 4 roxi 20s and now im waiting on weed. ugh. booooooooooooo

Last edited: