General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
After i do a shot of brown i get EXTREME nausea! Is that suppose to happen? Am i doing to much? Or isbit cotton fever because holy shit ive been taking some very fucking long showers, then great high as fuck then go puke my brains out feel like shit for 30mins.
I dont know if the dope is cut with shit,maybe morphine because pins n needles and holy itch bagman.
Then im good,sipin gatoraid like ive been damn dope sick?
Have only done 3 shots over the course of 2 days? I just hope this sick all the time feeling goes the fuck away.

Shot dope today, the first shot of 3 bags wasn't enough so I did another shot of 3 and now I'm nice and high

d,could be shitty dope,but probably low tollerence,try to do less dope,and wait n see

Shot dope today, the first shot of 3 bags wasn't enough so I did another shot of 3 and now I'm nice and high

Was the rush what you were expecting? I remember being pretty underwhelmed the first couple times.

After i do a shot of brown i get EXTREME nausea! Is that suppose to happen? Am i doing to much? Or isbit cotton fever because holy shit ive been taking some very fucking long showers, then great high as fuck then go puke my brains out feel like shit for 30mins.
I dont know if the dope is cut with shit,maybe morphine because pins n needles and holy itch bagman.
Then im good,sipin gatoraid like ive been damn dope sick?
Have only done 3 shots over the course of 2 days? I just hope this sick all the time feeling goes the fuck away.

That happens to a ton of people. Usually just means youre really high. The ole puker, I hate when it happens while driving.

It is definetly not cotton fever. You would know. Cotton fever is a major fever associated with shaking, shivering and uncontrollable teeth shattering that your jaw and body will generally be sore the next day from the nonstop movements. You will be freezing cold also, a horrible cold that you cant get rid of, you feel cold down to your bones. And the worst for me, besides the uncontrollable violent shivering, is the worlds most unbearable, splitting, skull cracking migraine. Never have I felt worse migraines in my life than the 5 times Ive had the fever. I once had cotton fever three times in a 48 hour period it was absolute hell. I think it was contaminated dope. Cotton fever usually comes from a bacteria that breeds on cotton though, and I used diff sources of cotton so I dont know how it happened. It was pure hell though.

Almost as bad as withdrawal but not quite. I just hate the nobstop shivering and teeth chattering you cant even get your jaw to stop chattering even if you hold it shut and it exascerbates the migraine x100. Usually i will try to deep breath and relax and they will minimize it for just a few moments. It passes in a few hours though. I never get mine immediately, its usually within an hour of shooting and begin with being extremely.cold then shaking, then i know im in for a ride of hell...

I remember the very first time I used dope after I stumbled upon an open air market on the lower east side of NYC. The guy I was sharing an apartment with was a graphic design student at NYU. He wasn't home at the time I arrived with a bag, maybe two, of "east coast powder" (most of the dope back then came from Southeast Asia, as I understand it). With great anticipation, I opened and dumped an entire bag on my roommate's drafting table, sat down, and using an Exacto blade, cut the pile of beige powder into 4 lines. I rolled up a bill and sniffed one of the lines ... and waited in anticipation. Ever since I was a kid (I was about 35 at the time) I wondered what the heroin high was like. I figured anything so demonized would be worth trying at least once. To the point, after about 10 minutes a wave of nausea came over me. I was puzzled. Disappointed. I was getting more sick by the minute and then it happened. Slowly, the disturbing nausea began to subside and simultaneously a peaceful warmth began to glow deep inside of me. The subtle waves of euphoria turned to surges of sheer pleasure. I leaned forward, my jaw fell open, my forehead gently kissed the drafting table and my life changed forever.

Yeah, getting nauseous used to happen to me sometimes. Especially at first. That's just my experience, however. Your mileage may vary.

and... I couldn't have done a better job than Oshea did of describing exactly what happens to me when cotton fever takes hold. It's frightening.

rsz_you-did-it-82396442400.jpg

OD's in mass have been through the roof over the last 3-6 months, but a lot of those OD's have to do w/ youngins making the switch from your typical opiate to dope. also, they are making the change from your typical sniff to a non-typical SHOT which they do not even know how to do or the right way to find that vein and hit that vein. that has A LOT to do w/ the OD's we have found as of late. same goes for those who are NEW and finding random dealers and buying something they know next to nothing about. all these things play such a MAJOR part in using. dope is BAD regardless.. but it has the ability to get much worse/scarier when you dont know HOW to do it, WHO it's coming from, WHAT is the cut.. and so much more! was reading another board the other day when someone brought up the fact they just got dope sent to them from Amsterdam and the dope is 85% PURE, lol. mind you this person has NEVER shot/done dope in his life but found it online and has now brought it here to shoot. come on now! supposedly he threw it away after the board were calling him a FOOL for even considering and for thinking what he heard/doing what right. he was under the impression that all dope in/around the US is at least 50% pure, lol. again, this is what worries me about the dope scene, random peeps pulling in things they know NOTHING about and just "trying" it because they think it's going to be awesome based on what they hear, or based on how so many people are ODing and dying from all this.. so it makes them WANT IT because why else would so many people give it a try considering how deadly it is, right? just a sick mind many people have, me being one of those peeps.. but what I have been reading/seeing as of late worries me. I am not saying you have to be a scientist to use dope, but you actually have to have a half brain in order to use and use the "right" way, per-say.

anyway, HI, AGAIN, to all those who had me banned. I even got banned last time for mentioning how I got banned.. so maybe I'll get banned once again for bringing this up, but figured I should since people PM me and ask, why not just mention it in a post.

bye!

^Cue the excessively dramatizing song from Requiem for a Dream, that just keeps getting faster and faster as the movie progresses further into the depth of despair.

edit: Oh damn BBT, you are back. That was meant to point to the post above your's, BTW. In response to the post Scags just made.

And yeah I know how the OD's have been pretty bad in the area recently. Not only have the number of ODs been going up, but the outcomes been very poor for many people as of late. In 1 day there was 6 ODs in Lynn in which all of them failed to get brought back to consciousness, they were all intubated in the ICU at the local hospitals or some even worse ones shipping into Boston at MGH. But 1 dude I saw ended up coming to from just a nasal hit of narcan. Just for the record, thank the good lord they have pushed for abuse proof Rx opiates, without it there wouldn't be all this wonderful heroin dropping people like flies.

I recently have seen this one guy get 2 mg nasal, 4 more IV'd and barely roused him. But seems he most likely OD'd on methadone also probably some oxycodone involved. Somehow I feel he might've had a bigger issue than just an OD, intracranial hemorrhage, cardiac issue or pulmonary embolism coulda been going on there.

Last edited:
I recently have seen this one guy get 2 mg nasal, 4 more IV'd and barely roused him. But seems he most likely OD'd on methadone also probably some oxycodone involved. Somehow I feel he might've had a bigger issue than just an OD, intracranial hemorrhage, cardiac issue or pulmonary embolism coulda been going on there.
Yeah, that's an awful lot of narcan to do nothing to you! 1mg IV is enough to bring a lot of people out of an OD.

Tomatilli, I'm not gonna lecture you..Nobody lectured me when I started shooting heroin...of course, I didn't post about online either.

I didn't figure you were ready to stop, so it was inevitable...I don't think anyone's surprised...

Just never ever EVER share a needle, water or anything else! If you're in a situation that you can't use all your own shit, wait until you get somewhere that you can before shooting up!

A lot of IV drug users have Hep C, more than half in the US...in some places it's even a lot higher than that, so if you're in a situation where you're with a bunch of people that all shoot heroin, it's pretty much a guarantee one of them has it....never trust a needle that someone gives you either...There's ways of telling, but you should always have your own...

Basically, I'm just telling you that you have to twice as cautious now, because there's a lot more shit that can go wrong when you start playing with needles...and that's all...there's no point in busting your balls..

Personally, if I came out of a nod to some asshole taking a picture of it, my first instinct would be to start swinging on them, but I guess that's what you get for nodding out that hard in public!

Last time I overdosed in a busy parking lot and when they put me on the stretcher there were people all around me taking pictures with their iphones. My shirt was torn open from them doing CPR and hitting me with the paddles. I was confused as hell. At first I was afraid I had gotten in a wreck or had hit somebody because the last thing I remember is driving in my car. The cops were trying to chase all the people off and asked if I minded them taking pictures. I really couldn't care less at the moment. So I just smiled and gave the people taking the pictures a thumbs up. LOL... I was still high as hell even after the narcan shots. My dopey thumbs up picture is probably being used for some parents don't do drugs speech.

I'm a dumbass and this shit won't delete. Sry people.

Last edited:
all is good in the hood, peeps! back to using, unfortunately. one night I was kicked off Bluelight and I decided to just go use in order to get revenge on all my Bluelight people! no, I am kidding.. and hope you guys know that, ha.

but yes, I have been using again. stopped seeing my Subox Dr. for the most part. I have yet to piss dirty for him but I havent seen him in over a month, so until I see him again he will not refill the script. well, I have enough bupe to last me close to a month, so I am not worried as of now. maybe I should be, tho. I have been using but spacing out my use purposely so I can try and kick/try to kick on my own. I kicked all the meds that I was on (anti-depressant, sleep, nausea ) and had to stick w/ the anti-seizure med which had to do w/ my brain tumor which was some time back (I think it had to do w/ my benzo withdrawals but I dont want to risk that, so I'll take it since it's 15 bucks for 3 month supply and no worries come w/ it).

so yes, I did slip and continue to slip. I am trying to space out my use w/o using Subox and seeing how long I can let all this ride for. have I said this before? yes, 1,000,000 times.. but add 1 more onto that, ha.

its funny cuz I get paid ONCE A MONTH! so on the 1st of the month all my money is GONE and bills are paid; thats a good thing because I get it all at once and get to pay EVERYTHING IMPORTANT right away; the bad thing is I am a 1099/corp-to-corp depending on contract, so I am spending my tax $$ on dope at times - oh noooooooooo! it's only been a month but trust me, I already see all the bad to come from it, which is why I am TRYING to space out as long as fucking possible.

thanks for welcoming me back! there are quite a few on here who dislike what I have to say and how I speak to others; oh well, I feel I a am a good dude he speaks his mind and speaks the truth. I guess that a negative in life.

^^

I wanna say I'm surprised you're back on dope given all you're supreme holier than now rantings of how great suboxone is and how awesome you felt on it, and that you were on a high dose so you wouldn't relapse, blah blah.... but I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.