• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

General Election 2015

Which party would you cast your vote for?

• Conservative

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • BNP

• SNP

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

• None of the above (feel free to post in thread)

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
We had threads for the 2005 election and the 2010 one so in the spirit of those really. Who would you vote for?

Mods please add poll with the following;

Conservative
Labour
Lib Dems
UKIP
SNP
Greens
Plaid Cymru
BNP
None of the above

Please make it a secret ballot.

For those interested, the results of the two previous election polls on Bluelight were as follows.

NSFW:

Lib Dems 67.3%
Other 24.5%
Labour 4%
Conservative 4%

Turn Out 49 voters

Lib Dems 47.7%
Greens 20.5%
Conservative 8.3%
Other 6.8%
Labour 6%
BNP 5.3%
UKIP 3%
Fuck Voting! 2.3%

Turnout 132 voters

Feel free to say why you'd vote that way and have massive slanging matches all round. Go!

Great idea!

But let's not forget the Northern Irish parties too. Perhaps one of our NI contingent could chime in before the mods create the poll.

They were left out of the two previous ones and nobody complained, hence why I left them out here. It means including five extra parties for probably less than five votes. I presume Julie is pollarizing as we speak as she was online and I politely requested her to poll this (by PM)......

"Nobody complained" is no excuse for not improving something. ;)

I'm pretty sure we have more NI regulars here than we did last time.

TBH I'm more bothered about Julie consistently ignoring every single request (that's three now) I've ever sent to her since she became a mod. She was online for a good while when I was making this thread and like I said, I PM'd her too.

<Awaits Shambles or Allein>

Well, let's not derail things from the start. Making a poll with loads of options is a tedious and time-consuming task, and none of us are entitled to anything on here. So have patience; the GE is over 2 weeks away. :)

I suppose all this means voting is not about to happen yet, happy to vote, but not if I don't know where to vote exactly.

I got my postal ballot papers this morning - all done and sealed ready for posting, really excited as I'm hoping for a move from a Labour seat to an SNP one here.

When I was a mod (twice) of EADD setting up a poll like this would be an epic pain in the arse, the V-Bullitin software isn't forgiving, so gie the mods a chance :)

Well, let's not derail things from the start. Making a poll with loads of options is a tedious and time-consuming task, and none of us are entitled to anything on here. So have patience; the GE is over 2 weeks away. :)

The less time its given, the less representative it will be because it will get less participation (votes). Plus Julie ignores any request I make. Plus I said slanging matches are welcome. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015#Northern_Ireland

Democratic Unionist Party
Sinn Féin
Social Democratic and Labour Party
Ulster Unionist Party
Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

They seem to be the main ones.

Maybe that's why I said,

It means including five extra parties

Eh? :p

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

^^
@Virtual

I just need to walk up the road to hand it in. I don't trust anything so I'm on you're side :D

The less time its given, the less representative it will be because it will get less participation (votes).

Stop stamping your feet and demanding things are done "NOW" wah wah wah. A couple of hours won't make any difference to anything.

Do you want it done right, or done quickly? Choose one. ;)

^^
@Virtual

I just need to walk up the road to hand it in. I don't trust anything so I'm on you're side :D

Sounds OK. According to that report it was the people who had postal ballots but had died/moved away that were potentially open to frauding. I was just wondering how people in scotland feel about postal ballots in general following the referendum. Even with no MI6 funny business, it must have been sickening for the many people who sent in votes before all that purdah-breaking vow stuff and the descent of the imperial masters in the last week. (and, hipppy that i am i'm on everyone's side :) (even the baddies, whoever they are))

My god. As if I didn't hate Piers Morgan enough already.

That was hilarious.

It's a bad sign to see you clicking the DailyfuckFail lol :D

Never met the wummin myself but I know her mammy well, she's a lovely caring lady, real salt of the earth folk. Off course I was born in Nicola's hometown. I know the local types so very well :) We're lovely folk us peeps fae Ayrshire....but the wummin are dangerous :sus: that is true! =D;)