View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Gel tabs

Notawakejake

Greenlighter
I have taken lsd twice now and 25 I once ever since I took that rc I've been scared shitless to do lsd again I don't know y.I now have 3 gel tabs at 350 ug I need help convincing my mind to take it.

Don't believe we are allowed to tell people what they should take in these posts, it's a bluelight rule. Maybe try asking a different question or approach this topic differently in another thread?

They are not 350ug. The average dose or ug of LSD has gone down through the decades, and not up. This is not the 90s where there was so much high dosed acid people gave it away for free or it was not expensive like now.

Dealers both in person, and on the dark web do not know the actual mis or ug of doses.

You may not be getting acid at all. If you are nervous or scared, do not take it.

You need to consider the risks vs the rewards of taking LSD to decide if you should do it. In my experience, the root of a bad trip is regret. If you take some acid and then start to think you shouldn't have, the trip can quickly turn pretty bad. So you need to know what you want out of it.

If you're scared then it's probably better not to do it, at least for now. Sure, you have done it before and know you'll probably have a good time, but there's no need to be in a hurry to do it again if you're uncomfortable about it. LSD is good for years if you store it in a dark dry place. Why not just hang onto it? Maybe months from now you'll feel ready to take acid again.

You took 25I advertised as LSD?

When you plan on doing that geltab, just try dissolving a bit of it in some alcohol then use Ehrlich's reagent (you can buy it as easy LSD reagent test) to identify if it is a tryptamine based chemical. At least that excludes NBOMes in almost all cases...

I'm not really interpreting as 'should i take this', we can advise perfectly well without directly addressing that with a yes or no, even if the question was implied.

Also, you could just take a little less if they are really that potent. Yes it can be scary to jump into a heavy trip, but I don't find LSD so unforgiving. Just have a good mindset and setting, if not work on that.

I've had a lot of gellies.. I live in California I've had orange, purple, and green gellies they seemed about 100 micrograms each to me none of the sparkly flecks in them like I've seen in photos of other tabs.