• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Games We Play, Is it OK????

hey,
not much damge, none noticable in longer term anyway, is done by fainting. Mild fainting increases your heart rate and breathing rate...and there's nothing seriously wrong if you only get to that stage. Things get a little more serious when you have a serious shortage of oxygen in the brain. The central mechanisms that regulate breathing don't work and this leads to irregular breathing...and it spirals down hill from there. BUT this is generally NOT going to happen to the average joe on pills. Any change to the blood-flow through your brain can cause the dizziness that preceeds fainting...most people get that at some stage.
I don't think making yourself faint once or twice while on pills is going to bring you to serious or long term harm. You'll probably just get a headache. Go the nitrous. It basically does the same thing but nicer. I can say that a fuck-load of nitrous has gone through my system in the last five years...and I'm ok and so are all my friends...
wink.gif

remember, everything in moderation.

err I don't mean nicer as in 'kinder' to your body re: the nitrous comment. It 'feels' nicer.

Amyl fucks with my head (not in a good way), and for days afterwards. I lose all short term memory. Not good for me.

Bulbs/Nitrous is one of the best things every discovered. It is not as bad as everyone thinks. People only think it is bad because it feels so good. As long as you take breaths of air in between nitrous breaths, your brain will get enough oxygen. Also if you have a huge bender, be sure to stock up on your vitamin B12. Read Erowid's Nitrous Oxide health page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never had Amyl while peakin :( had it on a come down and was pretty fucking NUTS!
Wanna find some, but as if i wanna go into a sex shop :$ :p

A mate at the last rave did some "headrushes" which involves putin ya head between ya legs and hyperventailating yaself until your breaths are REALLY shallow. Then taking a huge breath in and standing up holding it. Ya get tingles all on ya neck/head. This guy LOVES em he did like 4 in a row then on the last he CLENCHED his whole body (try it, all ya muscles trip out when ya let go :D) Soon as he let go to stand up he fell flat on his face and blacked out, at the time was funny :D

with the vicks inhaler a good trick to make it stronger is to run a lighter along the side of the plastic till it heats up a little(not melting point) and then snff it.
like 10 times stronger.
i remember a qoute from a friend the first imte he tried this. "whooah man, this is like a shower for the brain"
we were both severely impared from MDMA at the time.
haha
Dfi:)

I dont know if its just me and I am really dum or somethging but I tried the Vicks thing a few times and apart from feeling a burning sensation in the eyes, I dont see what the fuss is all about.

Maybe I am doin it wrong or something...........any hints????

I have read heaps of threads about Vicks and tried following the basic instructions offered with no result...........Maybe I am just thick.

A number of mates have tried as well and it does nbothin for them either.

I agree with 'Boops'...
Fainting doesn't do any damage.
Just make sure you don't asphyxiate yourself to death by passing out face down or with the mask blocking your nose and mouth.

MazDan - Some peoples brains are just wired differently, a mate did all the tricks like water down the back and the vicks, and he didnt feel anything different. Me on the other hand ;) :DD

special k wrote:

Fainting doesn't do any damage.

Well unless you crash into something on the way down! We have a girlfriend J, who is 6'2" rather slim and suffers from low blood pressure. When she faints, as you can imagine it's along way to the ground.

Be careful with the Vicks thing. Start inhaling heated (vaporised) vicks and you may as well go for chroming, as it's largely composed of petroleum products with camphor

According to Carroll, Houghton and Odgers, (1998) in a Western Australian study, kwikgrip and petrol tend to be the predominant solvents used by Aboriginal students, followed by toluene. Non-Aboriginal students report a larger range of solvents, including Kwikgrip, toluene, Liquid Paper, deodorant, fly spray, chrome paint, butane, nitrous oxide,
and Vicks nasal inhalant.

Common substances containing camphor:
Vicks VapoRub
Vickis Inhaler
Dencorub

Highly toxic
Readily absorbed from skin but most toxic exposure is from ingestion

Assessment
Symptoms Often a characteristic odour is present
Neurologic complications are common
acute seizures usually occur within 90 minutes of ingestion
may be preceded by muscle fasciculation, confusion, restlessness
Respiratory depression is common, often following seizure
GIT involvement: oral/epigastric burning, nausea, vomiting

Management
Decontaminate: wash contaminated areas of skin and remove patient’s clothes
If ingestion within 1 hour, Activated charcoal 1g/kg unless conscious state depressed
If asymptomatic;
observe for 4 hours & discharge if no symptoms develop.
If symptoms develop treat as below.
If symptomatic;
needs urgent medical assessment for airway control prior to charcoal administration
Contact I.C.U. (5212)

Camphor is made more dangerous because of its relatively small window between being a solid and a gas (low vaporization temp) You heat it up, inhale and it cools to form crystals of camphor. I've just spent 2 weeks in the lab working with the stuff. Twice I accidentally inhaled concentrated camphor. Camphor in dichloromethane (extraction solvent) wasn't as bad, as the temperature was around room temp. All it did was REALLY clear my sinuses. But the concentrated extract was a different thing altogether, leaving me positively sick all day. It felt my whole air passage was covered in crystals...and it burned like fuck!

Be careful with Vicks, and don't assume that because it's available OTC its ok. The same goes for other compounds containing essential oils or concentrated extracts. Know what the dangers are before you decide to indulge. IMO risks with these substances can be considerable.

Non-Aboriginal students report a larger range of solvents, including Kwikgrip, toluene, Liquid Paper, deodorant, fly spray, chrome paint, butane, nitrous oxide, and Vicks nasal inhalant.

Nitrous Oxide?? :(

Just call me a full time solvent sucker then.

all inhalants do damage, amyl nitrate is one of the worst.

even N2O binds preferentially to O2 sites - ever seen bulb whores go blue-cyanotic lipped and pass out? oxygen depletion. thats why the dentist mixes it w/oxygen.

dont kid yourself. oxygen starvation kills braincells, save them for later, believe me you'll need'em.

You seem to have plenty nano, can I have some of yours mine are full of beer an chips an dip an stuff? and what's on that parachute?

i posted about hyperventilation to the point of passing out. a few times i did it for too long. I collapsed in a club, woke up a split second later on the ground with people helping me up. And another time at a party, I woke up and my face was all grazed. very scary to see that when u wake up.

is it possible to get amyl nitrate into clubs? and for first time users how many times a night is it safe to inhale, so as not to cause seroius headaches and nausea?

^ Hint: Try searching this forum, using the keyword "nitrite" and search 'entire posts'. There's plenty of amyl information to satisfy your inquiries :)

BigTrancer :)