• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Other Games to play while high

Chess...

I love playing chess stoned. Trying to work out all the moves in advance then totally forgetting where you started, so you have to go over it all again, and again. The turns can take ages, but while you're thinking about your move, your opponent is skinning up, so there's no rush. Then when it's his turn, you skin up. Makes for some long games, but you don't half get wasted...
Fuck I never knew someone else did this too.
A friend of mine and I love to get stoned as hell and then play chess.

Those are the BEST matches ever. From the makers of "Wait, have you been checkmate for 3 turns?"

(THC @ all)
Open world games, or games with a lot of walking/exploration (i simp Fallout 3/4)
Games rich in art/concept (Bioshock 1/2, Deux Ex Human Rev.)

Also any tabletop strategy game- Axis and Allies Miniatures (wizards of the coast; ww2 dice 'n models) b me fav

NOT Scrabble... 50% of the time it's wunderkind other 50% it's teddy ten-points-at-best or freddy five-points-fucks-for-nickels-at-the-warf or even theo three-points-probably-ate-his-brother-in-the-womb
don't forget mtg.
Love highly stoned/drunk magic. "Hey, I'm your teammate"

Fuck I never knew someone else did this too.
A friend of mine and I love to get stoned as hell and then play chess.

Those are the BEST matches ever. From the makers of "Wait, have you been checkmate for 3 turns?"
I stopped finding chess interesting or challenging when I was a teenager, mostly because that is when I started chess boxing.

don't forget mtg.
Love highly stoned/drunk magic. "Hey, I'm your teammate"
Yes. This is the best non-video game to play when high on the pot.
Also, when on the pot, any video game is 10x more interesting.
Also any tabletop strategy game- Axis and Allies Miniatures (wizards of the coast; ww2 dice 'n models) b me fav
I love Axis and Allies, but I didn't know there was a miniatures version of it. I will have to check it out.
Besides the guy who turned me on to it, you are the first person I have ever met who plays it, that I didn't have to introduce it to, except for Larry Harris, who is recently a friend of mine. He invented it way back in 1981. Great game.

High on alcohol: Cards Against Humanity, Horseshoes (Conrhole if you are from the Midwest), President/Asshole

MDMA: Echo the Dolphin, Twister, Spin the Bottle

Cocaine w/ alcohol: see alcohol, but you will force everyone to play Cards Against Humanity long after it stops being fun

Cocaine w/out alcohol: Goat Simulator

Methamphetamine/Amphetamine: Cock Hero

LSD or Psilocybin: Life, Operation, DO NOT PLAY MONOPOLY

Inhalants: Fuck the games, listen to Easy E and Slick Rick

please answer all my questions in alphabetical order:
What?!

that is all.

I am actually quite intrigued as to why being a goat is so great on cocaine,
please elaborate
Well, imagine for a while, that you are an impervious, indestructible goat. You can do all the goat things, like hop and headbutt and lick and kick, but you can also survive any fall, be launched any distance, and the world around you, like yourself, is is subject to ragdoll physics. It's a pretty cool world to explore, and the game is fun and accessible both with the snorted powder form and the vaporized freebase form of cocaine. The game is especially good for cocaine comedown. Time flies when you are an immortal goat, as you no doubt have heard people say.

That doesn't really answer your question. I have three points of crack, which I will do when I wake up, and then I will simulate goathood, and report back to this thread.

Guid mornin', a'm aff tae kip.

Well, imagine for a while, that you are an impervious, indestructible goat. You can do all the goat things, like hop and headbutt and lick and kick, but you can also survive any fall, be launched any distance, and the world around you, like yourself, is is subject to ragdoll physics. It's a pretty cool world to explore, and the game is fun and accessible both with the snorted powder form and the vaporized freebase form of cocaine. The game is especially good for cocaine comedown. Time flies when you are an immortal goat, as you no doubt have heard people say.

That doesn't really answer your question. I have three points of crack, which I will do when I wake up, and then I will simulate goathood, and report back to this thread.

Guid mornin', a'm aff tae kip.
Well, I suspect this answered more than you expected
the feeling of indestructibility is a big chapter in the usage of cocaine
so I can see the two pieces fitting. I didn't know it was an immortal goat deity.
I thought the game would be the usual goat life, standing on fucking high cliffs looking down on everyone like
twc_de_ziegen_1.jpg

"what's up, chump?"

Well, I suspect this answered more than you expected
the feeling of indestructibility is a big chapter in the usage of cocaine
so I can see the two pieces fitting. I didn't know it was an immortal goat deity.
I thought the game would be the usual goat life, standing on fucking high cliffs looking down on everyone like
twc_de_ziegen_1.jpg

"what's up, chump?"
I was born on a mountainside in Montana, just like this goat here. True story.

Since one of the free Stadia Pro games this month was Resident Evil VII Gold Edition am gonna take some Pregabalin, roll a CBD joint, and dive right in tomorrow. Pull the blinds and hopefully get some good scares haha.

Last edited:
When I get really high and bored I like to close my eyes and ever so slowly start moving my head downwards. Slowly, slowly.

You start to lose track of the spatial positioning of your head and if you're high enough it eventually feels like your head is falling through the ground.

I'm weird....

When I get really high and bored I like to close my eyes and ever so slowly start moving my head downwards. Slowly, slowly.

You start to lose track of the spatial positioning of your head and if you're high enough it eventually feels like your head is falling through the ground.

I'm weird....
I completely understand. Tried listening to an audiobook the other night but it was like sensory overload.