⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game: Spot the Movie From the Still V 3.0

436.jpg

Exactly. Mazey, if you try harder next time, you'll kill the thread :p I'm just glad I got one!
I'll put one up shortly.

Perfume?

if correct, i'll be able to upload one when i get in from work - in about 4 hours.

alasdair

It's The American President. I looked it up earlier, but didn't want to cheat by posting.

'the american president' it is. i wanted to try to send you the wrong direction by focusing on martin sheen.

i was a huge fan of the west wing. like 'the american president ' it was written by aaron sorkin and featured martin sheen (in one of his best roles i think). while 'the american president' is mostly slushy nonsense, the performances by michael douglas and annette benning are great, the writing throughout the movie is excellent and the closing monologue is one of my favourite movie scenes of all time.

alasdair

^Sorry, I know, gimme a minute.....its been a long day, I'm sorry to hold the game up---I'll get one up in the next couple minutes..........

:Edit......okay, here we go............

movie1n.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, I wanna see that. I glanced over a review in the paper today and decided I'll go and see it. Looks interesting. :)

^ cool, the U.S. dvd/blu-ray has horrible subtitles and they are re-releasing it using the theatrical subtitles, can read about it here, but ur in london, so i guess U.K. has the proper subs, hopefully.

vlcsnap-3663047.png