Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Video is a little old. The bit about Jon "Not being able to bear any crowns" were a apart of his vows to the night's watch, it also mentions that he shall stay in the nights watch until his death. Well, dude died. He's leaving the watch and I can only assume the bit about the crown is just as much voided as the rest.

Video is a little old. The bit about Jon "Not being able to bear any crowns" were a apart of his vows to the night's watch, it also mentions that he shall stay in the nights watch until his death. Well, dude died. He's leaving the watch and I can only assume the bit about the crown is just as much voided as the rest.

Agreed, I was mainly posting it to show that MALAKAIX's theory is a popular one - probably could have chosen a more up to date video though, but haven't watched any and was shown this the other day. I tried. I always try.

Thank you MEL for your very valuable contribution to this thread and for the fantastic video.

You're welcome. I'm always here for you and the fine posters of F&T <3

man, the last 3 or 4 episodes of got have been great but last night's was incredible.

alasdair

Fantastic episode, probably the best of the season so far. I'm very pleased with the results as well.

But you just know the next episode is going to piss a bunch of people off while we wait for the next season.

usually is a big death and a big cliffhanger in every GoT season finale.

my guess: Cersei accidentally kills Tommen somehow.

I'm pretty sure I know the cliffhanger for this season. There is one part of the last book that they haven't put in the show.

[spoil]aegon targaryen[/spoil] ?

alasdair

Haven't seen last episode so trying hard not to read spoilers. Watching it tonight, so not sure if this is in the show yet but

[spoil]Caitlynn Stark hasn't been shown yet that she's "alive" but different (part of the brotherhood IIRC?) If you recall, she and Breann meet up again.[/spoil]

[spoil]i think its been officially confirmed that Lady Stoneheart isn't going to be in the TV series.[/spoil]

[spoil]yeah, well they vehemently denied jon snow was coming back...[/spoil]

:)

alasdair

oh man I hope you're wrong, tnw. I was looking forward to that part of the book in the movie. I didn't read about that.

I don't think they can get Michelle Fairley. But then again it seems reasonable that she could shoot in her off time.

disgusting program all it is people walking around naked seeing the princesz get raped naked and then seeing MORE MEN WALK AROUND NAKED im sorry but WHO WOULD WATCH SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

7.66 million legit live viewers (aka HBO subs) %)%)%)%)=D=D=D