• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

I've noticed the brand name Terapia mentioned - these come from here in Romania and they're good quality - and it's likely that your supplier is making a ton of profit on them.

Over here a box of 20x 10mg diazepam with two 10-pill blisters is the price of an average can of beer - and will get you a lot more fucked up, obviously. But at least in the big city you absolutely need a psychiatrist's script to get any. In the countryside and on the outskirts of town pharmacies are more lenient and you can go shopping with an expired script and without showing ID... There's been a news report a couple years ago and also last year I had a coworker who would routinely run out of his Ativan prescription because he would share his pills with the rest of us - no trouble for his family back home to get him a couple boxes extra.

Yeah I have had a LOT of the galenika benzos, the aplraz, the 2mg clonazepam and the 10mg vallies and they are by far my most trusted and favourite brand. Also the Kern diazepam and 2mg alpraz are hot shit too.
Not saying there's no fakes out there but I've never had any.
Those terapia Diaz have always been really strong RCs IME

Oh yeah I'm in England and I've had them from a few people but they always just eradicate days! I reckon they're flubromazolam. Super dangerous, especially if you have a fucking car.

I love mondays. Every monday i receive my weekly 32mg buvidal-injection. After a few hours post injection i start feeling warm, noddy and my nose becomes extremely itchy. The depot of the jab provides a really slow raise in buprenorphine levels for the following 24h after thay steady state is reached. Needless to say thay feels really euphoric. Especially when some alprazolam is thrown into the mix. I've had 6mgs of ksalols this far and will ne popping at least 2-3mgs more. I feel really nice and can't help scratching my nose like a mofo.

I'm getting my following shot (buvidal thay is) next monday and If i'm not taking any apraz after today i will pass the UA 100%, tried many times and never failed. Ahhh. .. good Times...

Galenika are absolutely fine. There was a bit of hesitancy back when they were cutting off the serial numbers on the strips, but I'd say that was more a case of practicing some needed OPSEC than anything nefarious. Either way it was highlighted on here and I took them & sent one into wedinos and it tested positive for diazepam.

Once a vendor sent me a bundle of flatpacked diazepam boxes in elastic bands, a bunch of galenika strips the same way, and a bunch of instructions.

I asked him what the crack was and he said they send them that way for increased transport capacity reasons, then went "and I'm not wasting my fucking time putting them into boxes with the stupid labels". =D

I have however, had either fake galenika or kerns. I can't remember which but I posted a photo on here. They came in strips of ten and the tablets were huge and chalky; it was immediately obvious that they were fake, which was vindicated when I necked a few and then the whole packet and spent the night irritated.

I’m so glad we are good dude! Honestly, everything was said in jest! Promise. I am so cool with you it’s unreal! I’d help you if I could at any time! ❤️

I really appreciate you apologising. I’m sorry if you took things wrong. It really wasn’t meant how you took it. ❤️

Haha, there's a fucking perfect response. =D

Okay mr officer

Nice attempt at deception, officer. We don't even like takin drugs anyway so nothing to see round here.

Last edited:
I think that's the kerns mate. They only come in 30s and I remember 10 strips doing the rounds but didn't get any

´Can't remember a lof from the last two days but it must've been a blast.

A lot of these were consumed but i'm glad that there's still a decent amount left. :cool:

uxfFSeO.jpg

Mine ksalol 1mg not cut dot line. It is save to use? Sorry my bad english i live finland.

Can get 90 10 mg prodes for 50 pounds.prices get lower more you buy.ggot a tub of yellow msj's just because they were 45 pound for 1000.srnt 2 too weedinod came back major diazepam.!@

Mine ksalol 1mg not cut dot line. It is save to use? Sorry my bad english i live finland.
Here half of them don't have them. They still look the same and taste same (disgusting) and there's no difference in potency. Somnpe people tebd to whine the other's are better than the other¨s but that's only bacause the munch a whole strip of them a day and they're tolerance is so high that even flormidal wouldn't touch them.

Btw. i had 16mg ksalols today and feel a bit like dickhead. Maybe it¨s time to relax a bit before i find i'm serious trouble.

The prices have also came down. One full 15 pcs blister now only costs 15€ (1€/pill). Imagine how the price wil go downt if you buy 30 pcs - 50 pcs, or even 100 blisters.

Mitä vittua? Blisters a 45€ in the north...

I love the flualp these pills have. Way more long lasting.
No way flualp. Jost a took a piss in a cup 3 days after taking ksalols. When labresults came back the only active ingredient detected was aplrazolam.

1 blister of 15 pcs costs to me 20€ 2 blisters (30pcs) costs 30€ to me. in this in not some secret society price. If you scrol down wick-groups you find contacts. The Same with a"RAUTATITEASEMa, afiniish darknet tor service dedicated to f2f-deals

Maybe you should find a proper contact from the capital area. Hardly anyone knows doesn't know common it is. A lot of people important crazy amounts of decent druggs to they're hometowns or villaage and make and absukate killimg. I mean i live in the Capital and I've done crazy drug runs to OULu and such places (which by the way are nowhere tiny, it was jus a about ahorrible draught.

Last edited:
Mitä vittua? Blisters a 45€ in the north...

I love the flualp these pills have. Way more long lasting.
Also last time ichecked (a.k.a.i bought) if you buy 50 blisters it's only 12 euros per blister. If you're willing to buy 100 blisters i cannot imagine it to be more than 10 euros each.