• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

gabapentin

Animal Farm

Greenlighter
hi new poster here, Could anyone share dosing info on Gabapentin? Have 300mg bottle and maxed at 1200mg as trial. No effects. Past experience with opiates and kratom for severe injuries. Never really crossed line of abuse but of course loved the relief. Guess want to know if I can achieve some euphoria with Gaba as stuck in lockdown at family house for months and really need to tune out my mind before I crack. lol, Have and need dental surgery and only will give me Motrin. So losing my patience while in pain. Hope all blue lighters are hanging in there! Thanks.

I'm not sure. I have a large bottle of them also, and am interested in this as well.
Welcome to BL 🤟

right on thanks for reply. erowid has some experiences but careful some people are doing over 3000mg,, sounds a little scary to go for that level...

Reactions: R3K
I have done gabapentin a few times. Its not very euphoric imo. I only went up to 950 though because I'm really small.

It feels to me like I'm super tired and out of it, but still functioning in society. I don't know. Maybe if you are a bigger than 1200 is a good dose but in general I haven't heard of gabapentin being like euphoric.